Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:38 PM

The last time I got my azz pinched it was in a pub by another dude.....ohwell

wow that is super sad LOL and yet I actually did laugh out loud a little...sorry. I'll totally pinch your butt too =)

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:30 PM

MayhemJ! He is always my butt of choice! smitten

RIGHT?! Every girl wants a piece of that LOL

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:27 PM

Ludo/love me dead lol

GRRRRRR....I LOVE that song! Bitter and dumb, you're my sugar plumb.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:19 PM
nobodies really listing names, but I'll be the butt-pinching whore LOL Gregry, Isaac, Mayhem, the fireball guy, hmlover...I'm sure I could list more if I was good with names =P

And I'm with Myka, pinching not so much as a nice slapping cup of the hand :angel:

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 01:01 PM
haha...if you enjoy laughing, check out IndnPrncss hotel/bar...the thread is called something like that; you can click on the number under a person's pic in a forum and it'll take you to all the threads they've talked in; some pretty good conversations. Welcome and enjoy =)

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:19 AM
lol I think sex in the title might catch a few, but they still won't write anything grumble Writing something would probably mean opening up some I guess...I have no idea. What is your problem, observers?!?!?! rofl

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:16 AM
I liked your profile...you sound nice and probably intelligent. I'm guessing you're going to hear: you need more pics.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:05 AM
Negatives and positives are just experiences or even people in your life, you try, you fail, succeed, fall, get hurt, love, laugh, it's all the same. One day we'll be old and look back at it all and be glad for the moments and lessons.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:00 AM
I've brought this up myself...it's ridiculous. I like to talk about the observers and talk to them as if when they peak in they're going to see what I wrote and want to express their opinion...doesn't work though...we should really work on this =P

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 10:16 AM
Wow, people actually started talking after I went to bed =P Lpdon, I don't know what you meant by d-day and not getting sleep til then.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 12:04 AM

You're so cute, Myka! Look forward to possibly going to Joy's party and meeting you waving

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 12:03 AM
Alright, I'm killing this one. Goodnight, everyone! And to those of you who looked in and said nothing and then went and looked at my profile, great job not being anti-social and keeping your thoughts to yourself :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:52 PM
Edited by giocluedart on Tue 06/01/10 11:52 PM

I`m never bored anymore...

Well that's because you have a tail to chase bigsmile Not everyone is so lucky lol. Ok, so maybe not bored per say, but definitely in more of a chatty chatty blah blah blah struggle with silence mood.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:45 PM
Goodnight, Melody flowerforyou

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:43 PM
AWWWWWW...that's sad KC. Did you notice how many people looked and said absolutely nothing? It's freaking hilarious. I thought for sure I killed the one thread I've started in forever...now I can't go brag in the thread killer thread lol; thanks a lot :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:40 PM

I like the scammers that are on multiple sights. I see the same pic with different profiles, or the same profile with different pics! Yes, everyone is asleep. Pleasant dreams, darling.

Totally...there's this blonde guy, all muscular and looks like a beach model basically, he's on several sites, but it's totally a different person using the pics as their own. I also noticed the other day (LOL this is great) that different profiles, different guys had the same exact wording to describe them...just a few sentences though, and one guy I talked to sounded extremely intelligent but when I let him call me, his English was horrible; he totally stole his profile or had someone write it.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:32 PM
I'm gonna start my own damn post tonight being that only a few of us are actually chatting. Let's all get together here. And for those of you who just look in and take a read 'cause you're interested in what the topic might be about, say something for once...maybe I should've put sex in the subject title somewhere :tongue: Who's bored? Let's all start talking about some ****...for instance, your matches on here, your "locals" we'll call them, are they the same mother effers on every other site you've ever looked at? Unless you move, they're what you have to choose from...ugh. Maybe not the best way to start a conversation, but hey, you've got thoughts, care to share?

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:24 PM
I think almost everyone has gone to sleep =( I was thinking about going there too...was also thinking about how the same guys are on every site...I need a new local lol.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:19 PM
Hi Fifi!!! waving

giocluedart's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:15 PM
Ummmm...WTF?! I started smoking at 12 which is bad enough, but the thing that bothers me, besides the whole part about it being stupid wrong and his parents should be thrown in jail, is that this kid is already addicted and perfectly capable of lighting a cigarette and twirling it and just acting like some teen smoker. What MADE that kid inhale...especially after the first few times choking on it 'cause when I was little, you would've had to force me to inhale a second time.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25