giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:22 PM
Edited by giocluedart on Tue 12/18/07 06:23 PM

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:22 PM
friends....I like boys :)

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:12 PM
lol...it's just like any other; you have to just do it and see what happens. Good luck

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:55 PM
sorry, that was lame, just couldn't think of anything else and was going off your pic...figured it'd be original; it's because of the beard in the pic, we always called it a chin strap.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:42 PM
Well that's just depressing....lol. You write pretty well...slightly dark, but in a good way.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:39 PM
I wish you a very nice, good-looking hawaiin boy

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:37 PM
chin strap

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:34 PM
omg, yes. I was pretty little at the time, but I had a huge crush on Richard Greico...seems like Johnny Depp played in it too

giocluedart's photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:34 AM
and the three of them had the best rendezvous in history. (and to make it more cheesy) The End :) Can you really put much more...without seeming somewhat redundant? lol and no one has put anything for almost an hour...so I'll add the happy ending

giocluedart's photo
Sat 12/15/07 11:00 PM
OMG....LOL

giocluedart's photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:57 PM
which, when he thought about it long enough, he came to the realization that it wouldn't be quite so bad to be gay compared to the lonely, single life he had been living for so long...and come on, he really liked her...him. :P

giocluedart's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:28 PM
giocluedart is into self-mutilation :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:22 PM
That's nice....and very true. I'll rate your pic though...nice looking pecs :wink: LOL hope you all are having fun

giocluedart's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:20 PM
laugh

I'll just agree

giocluedart's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:43 PM
it's unfortunately going to hurt a lot longer than that...even without contact...3 1/2 years is a while.

giocluedart's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:48 AM
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH Man, bipolar is insanity. My most recent ex is too. He was the greatest; paid the best compliments...totally original, talented, good looking, funny, everything awesome. We would get along for like 2 weeks of perfection and then he'd just blow up on me for nothing and say the meanest things anyone has ever said to me...with treatment. The only thing better about him was that it wasn't weeks or days of being separated...he'd be apologizing a couple hours later, but there are some things you can't take back and medication could help her, but it's a matter of whether YOU can deal with it or not...some people can't tolerate this kind of thing....I couldn't.

giocluedart's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:59 PM
YES! I know, it totally sucks. I'm going to quit in about two more weeks...just kind of a mental prep time. You have to smoke and really think about why it suck EVERY time...when it seems like the cig takes forever to smoke and you've really got it associated with negative, than you quit. A friend put it to me this way once...how much sense does it make to buy something that you put up to your mouth, inhale, and blow out and it's gone...nothing to show for, bad for you, bad for the air and those around? Anyway, that's what worked for me, and yeah, I smoke again, but months later and only because it was a revenge tactic lol...so I gotta put myself through it again...smoke til you're sick.

giocluedart's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:53 PM
LOL...this is terrible, but I don't care. My ex used to call me "good girl" during sex....frickin' weird! ohwell

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next