Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 11:46 PM
haha no. I would be upset with a chia pet, sure they're great to watch grow when you're a kid, but really...a plant witha crappy decor vase? Put it in something pretty, it might be better /:-) I havent' really gotten any odd presents...it is the thought that counts; if people didn't think, they'd get you whatever and if they know you well and get you some random crap you won't like, they probably weren't thinking lol

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 11:38 PM

I would have figured the cops were in on it.

Yeah, that'd be a good post...Who doesn't know a crooked or at least "slightly crooked" cop? How many people would say they do compared to the ones who don't?

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 11:34 PM

Don't worry, neither does corporate. laugh It's printed circuit board manufacturing. I plate them.

I also hate the cold, how it dries out my skin. I'm too pretty for these harsh northern winters. :tongue:

Oh nice. I agree, the cold is the suck. Fortunately CA doesn't get nearly as cold as a lot of other places, but even the 30's is pretty terrible to me. I'm a wussy when it comes to winter; anything below 65 is no good to me lol

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 11:31 PM
Yay! I have days where I have nothing to complain about too...it's usually a day spent in the mountains or camping though LOL. You guys ever notice how many views each topic gets compared to replies....amazing. Everyone seems to like reading and showing no interest or just can't figure out what to say.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 11:23 PM
LOL I have no idea what job you're talking about, but yeah, working weekends is LAME!

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 11:19 PM

od...with the economy da way it is dey should just legalize weed. lol

I'll agree. Should be like beer, limited to certain ages, not allowed to do it at work or drive a vehicle under the influence. The thing is, it would make money for the economy rather than the drug dealer and their world. Besides, it's a farely harmless drug from what I've seen and used to experience...not hallucinogenic, doesn't cause people to do crazy crap like talk to themselves on the street corner late at night all tweeked out like methamphetamines. Either way, whether it's made legal or not, it's going to keep on circulating.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 11:10 PM
Hey why not, everyone else does it..complain about something you hate to deal with that you dealt with today. Me personally, I hate shopping...I hate it the ways slugs hate salt. I avoid shopping whenever possible, my friends invite me, I say no. Christmas comes and I've pretty much gotten everything done before the rush..seems like obligatory spending rather than actually buying for someone because you were thinking of them so I only shop for the kids in my family and everyone pretty much understands I'm just not a Christmassy person. But back to the shopping. WHY can't people drive in a parking lot or manuever a shopping cart or keep in their own personal space when passing by or have at least an idea of what they want when they step out of their homes to go shopping so that they're not a fleshy traffic jam in every isle of a store? I know what I want when I leave and think of the quickest route to each item, grab it and pay for it so that I can spend my time doing something more enjoyable. Anyone else?

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 10:52 PM
lol Well that sucks for them :P

giocluedart's photo
Thu 12/17/09 10:48 PM
WOW, those people MUST have been pretty stupid or just know sever crooked cops LOL Can't say it about ALL potheads though...I've known several who are quite intelligent and you'd never guess they smoke.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 12/16/09 09:16 AM
I like the couple pics you have. Only thing I see you should add is more about yourself and the headline "feeling lonely"...that kinda sucks, no offense, just lonely isn't really a good description of yourself even if true...just don't change it to feeling horny either though :D Take care, good luck, you're tall, dark, and handsome...I'm sure you'll do good. Stay in the forums and you'll catch some interests.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:17 AM

Very nicely said, everyone. I thought about sending one out that people wouldn't want to send and at the end tell how the repercussions of not sending it would lead to being mugged in the street or strangled in their sleep...yes it's threatening, but hey, isn't going to hell a threat too? And yeah, I'm going to hell too many times over MESSAGE SUCCESSFULLY DELETED LOL

You didn't send the one that said you'd find your true love in 8 hours did you?....

Nope guess not :wink:

definitely not LOL, but I'm not exactly looking either ;)

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:16 AM

If your "friends" are sending these to you, pick better people to give your email out to or block them.

Oh yes, it's friends AND family that send me this crap...I can't say they're bad friends, but I do have to wonder...do they not know me well enough and think that I need to say the lord's prayer or whatever the case may be, that I need to be informed, that I'm actually going to read the d*mn message? It's funny and terribly annoying at the same time.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:13 AM
Very nicely said, everyone. I thought about sending one out that people wouldn't want to send and at the end tell how the repercussions of not sending it would lead to being mugged in the street or strangled in their sleep...yes it's threatening, but hey, isn't going to hell a threat too? And yeah, I'm going to hell too many times over MESSAGE SUCCESSFULLY DELETED LOL

giocluedart's photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:44 PM
I hate them. I get chain letters, FWD's all the time. If you love God, pass this on for if you deny him in front of you're friends, he will also deny you. Pass this message on if you support the soldiers who fight for your freedoms...pass this to 8 people and in 8 minutes something you've longed for will come to you. Give me a friggin' break! I want to put an end to these stupid messages...yes, some of them are nice to pass on to someone to let them know you were thinking of them or maybe it's a funny one, but if I don't pass it along does not mean that I have "forgotten my friends" (which was in the last one I received) or am denying anything and I DO NOT believe than if I send it to so many people anything will happen or I will have bad luck for ummteen years or months...whatever. Do your loved ones a favor and delete, delete, delete.

giocluedart's photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:12 AM
If she's mature enough, she'll accept that she can't have you intimately and be happy that she has you in her life. Any adult knows that maybe what they want isn't best for them, and if a person doesn't want you back, they're not for you...no reason why you can't be friends if you get along.

giocluedart's photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:01 AM
hello back :-)

giocluedart's photo
Sat 11/28/09 02:29 AM

Where does this chicks mom live and is she married?

you interested? LOL

giocluedart's photo
Sat 11/28/09 12:16 AM
I don't have a tractor, but I've got a swather :-P

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:53 PM
well have fun...I'm off to friggin' work!

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:48 PM
OKAY, now I am frustrated...I'm gonna have to go listen to some NIN...bast*rd lol