Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:43 PM
I think the problem too is that they can't figure it out...seems very familiar, but I can't put the beat or anything with it, therefore I don't have the answer either lol.

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 03:52 PM

This is a terrible poem.

LOL...wasn't expecting that

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 03:27 AM

Maybe it's alcohol in your interest and drinks often or just that you didn't say much about yourself..maybe need more pics. I think you look like a cutie though, some people just don't have luck on here. This used to be called justsayhi...and that's what everyone did. Just write to people, comment on their page or whatever.

they just said Bye to me ohwell

LOL ok, not laughing at you...girls are more judgemental in my opinion..but you make yourself sound like a barrel of not fun or laughs; you call yourself boring, trust issues and clingy basically..like you're almost down on yourself where you have GOOD qualities like being old-fashioned in ways and what guy isn't a pervert; some just hide it better than others or keep it to themselves. I say everyone, no matter what the profile says, it's much easier to just talk to someone and find out what they're like in person or at least chatting with them a while because self-descripitons are terrible from what I've seen..there's no way to explain who you ARE; people are complex beings even when they say they're simple.

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 02:22 AM
Maybe it's alcohol in your interest and drinks often or just that you didn't say much about yourself..maybe need more pics. I think you look like a cutie though, some people just don't have luck on here. This used to be called justsayhi...and that's what everyone did. Just write to people, comment on their page or whatever.

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 02:17 AM
I need to stay awake...worked till 11 tonight, well last night NOW lol and work from 11p to 7am next so might as well be up but not if I'm bored.

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 02:13 AM
Edited by giocluedart on Mon 11/23/09 02:13 AM
Dang it! Working late nights stinks :-P Goodnight, all...best wishes, have a happy Thanksgiving!

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 01:56 AM
Well if based on looks, I'd say 8-9, but everyone has their own attractions. If based on your profile, you really need to say a little something more about yourself and interests and pick a choice other than "no answer" when it comes to smoker/drinker/kids/etc. Good luck :-D

giocluedart's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:49 AM

smokin I'm having a real one now :heart: itsmokin

You b@st@rd!

hehehehehe I kid..........my e-cig is lying right here next to my keyboard while I happily puff on my home rolled, toxic cloud spewing, cancer causing lil stick of blissful doom.

beautiful description :-D almost makes me wanna light up...

giocluedart's photo
Sun 11/22/09 01:52 PM

I got one.

Technically, they do the job but it is like comparing beer and near beer. Just not the same.

Out here, the problem is that tobbacco shop owners think it is just a fad that won't last, so they won't stock the various replacement filters that are available.

so.......it is a monumental pain to not only restock (online only unless I wanna drive 158 miles to Dallas)....the filters I have taste nothing like tobbacco...I am sure that there is something adequate out there but, it is gonna just be a crap shoot of ordering blindly until I waste time and money on crap ones until I accidentally find a flavor that I like.

Crappy! The little video they made us watch at work makes it look all fabulous; people using them say it's just like smoking a cigarette LOL I smoke and was thinking about looking into it...the ones we're going to sell are the equivelant to something like 2 packs of cigs.

giocluedart's photo
Sun 11/22/09 02:28 AM
You guys heard of or seen these things yet? I'm betting that CA is going to eventually ban smoking and e-cigarettes are going to be the nic fix for all the smokers. It's something like 99% water vapor and 1% nicotine...non-carcinogenic, no tar, no odor, supposed to be better for your health..doesn't cause cancer.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 11/19/09 04:12 PM
well thank you both, you're very sweet...and as for the others who obviously looked and said nothing, like I said, be brutally honest; wouldn't have hurt my feelings. I'm not going to be found as beautiful or even cute to some...all criticism and compliments are appreciated ;-)

giocluedart's photo
Thu 11/19/09 04:05 PM
yeah yeah...I'm gonna put up my own "rate my profile" just to get hear what you all have to say. Boys and girls...have at it.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 11/19/09 03:20 PM
bored at work...that's not so bad lol I'm bored at home because everyone else is working and I don't have anything I really want to do. SO...music, check some stuff out on the inter net; peak my head into the forums now and then...woohoo.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:53 PM
WHAT?! give up hope...are you serious? real love comes in many places and while we all want to find it in some significant other, one person who we spend the rest of our lives with form, you can't really have that until you can appreciate all the other...family, friends, people who simply smile passing by or do some kind gesture...pick your head up and love yourself first. a name like uglyugly is terrible :-) too young for quitting anything...look around at all those who are twice your age and still chasing.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:45 PM
I gotta disagree...sorry, girls. Everyone has different taste though.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:43 PM
you're a cutie so I doubt you don't "fit the bill", I think it's more that maybe girls get the wrong vibe from you or maybe they're there chatting it up and not looking for anything...that's how I am; bars are a pretty much piss poor place to look for something serious...or at least that's how it is here.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 11/17/09 03:35 PM
forgiving is the easy part, it's forgetting that rarely happens...and actually, remembering is what makes the lessons learned.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:56 PM

I believe it's supposed to be 12/23/2012 but no, I don't believe it although if you look at the mayan studies, it is crazy that some natural disaster has happened...that they've documented all kinds of events for a very long time and figured out time and the years by watching the stars and figuring out which constelations were where throughout the seasons and hours. They were pretty intelligent in ways...but if anyone thinks religiously, the bible says the end will come like a thief in the night...no one will know or be predicting it especially by a specific date. And for those who don't believe in God, well...mankind always predicts something bad to happen...it's only natural to expect the worst especially when looking back and seeing some sort of pattern in nature. People are still here though...why would THIS time be the end?

No it's the 21st and probably why people switch it around to the 12th...

There you go...I knew it was 20 something :) memory dislexia lol

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:50 PM
I hate being cold...so I bundle up in blankets or lots of clothing but being hot sucks too. As long as there's no humidity, I'll take the heat.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:45 PM
I believe it's supposed to be 12/23/2012 but no, I don't believe it although if you look at the mayan studies, it is crazy that some natural disaster has happened...that they've documented all kinds of events for a very long time and figured out time and the years by watching the stars and figuring out which constelations were where throughout the seasons and hours. They were pretty intelligent in ways...but if anyone thinks religiously, the bible says the end will come like a thief in the night...no one will know or be predicting it especially by a specific date. And for those who don't believe in God, well...mankind always predicts something bad to happen...it's only natural to expect the worst especially when looking back and seeing some sort of pattern in nature. People are still here though...why would THIS time be the end?