If less so, you get the ones sensing
vulnerability and availability.

Both reactions are rather creepy.
But this is the instant gratification of
the internet. You can look everyone over
like a police line-up.
You get the power to choose.
You have total control.

So elegantly stated. LOVE IT!! Now i know why someone wanted to protect me laugh won't name names flowerforyou (falls into the Less so category and holds a sign up) Will shovel snow for loving home !!! laugh laugh

Waves @ Sofieflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 12:27 PM

Living in a black neighborhood, I have seen that black men and women have an issue with black women being with other races also just like white men or women so there will be idiots in all races.

If you find a person attractive no matter what their skin tone, you will only hurt yourself by not exploring it to see if it can be anything. If you end up with a friend that is still something.

What other people think, is their problem, not yours, let them wallow in their misery and anger over you having the time of your life!laugh

Love your last paragraph. So well put.

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 12:25 PM

Hi Lex

Just rolled back into town so I'm looking forward to getting caught up. Don't find a girl friend before I get a chance to read through the thread OK? Hate to find I missed out on a wedding or sometime.

Michael, believe me, that is ONE thing you don't have to worry about....! If I ever run across someone even remotely compatible, I'll probably die of shock....!

if Lex ever gets marreid we will all die of shock

I have a SWAT team in place to take me out if that situation ever arises again.

Rofl.laugh @ Swat team on stand by.

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 12:23 PM

Im here for ......Friends, Adult Conversation, Only so much you can talk about with a 4yr old & Maybe find the one.
flowerforyou

:smile: flowerforyou Laughs i think i lost a few conversations with a 4yr old. It was like talking to a wall frustrated so i do understand that. Hope your day is kind to youflowerforyou .

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 12:17 PM
laugh @ God bless the internet. Welcome to Mingle2 Buster, enjoy and good luck on your search.

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 12:07 PM
Edited by exxman on Wed 08/17/11 12:11 PM

SingMeSweet, if you're not going to bother being opened minded about peoples opinions... (Yup My opinion is MY fact)
Why would you bother always questioning me or them about what they wrote? Is you brain always on auto malicious search?

I've experienced this from you before... I Won't let it happen again

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Like i said before, never a good reason for cheater's to cheat. This is my opinion.

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 11:58 AM
Edited by exxman on Wed 08/17/11 12:00 PM

People are visual creatures first and you have to get through that barrier first.

Awesome post. It is nice to see someone being honest about visual impact when it comes to who we do what with.

In the real world the looks are what make you go talk to someone. It is the attraction. It has nothing to do with someones personality as you can't know who they are or what they are about. Generally speaking you might only get to talk to them for 5 minutes initially and i don't think you can know much from the first 5 minutes of a brief conversation & this is why you get or give your phone number to learn more later.

Now as for online relationships and how they develop, this is different. You have time to read and make a decision on if a person is attractive to you. You have the luxury of reading a profile to get a general view of them and their interests, or emails back and forth to better understand, or if you have time on your hands the forums have an archive of peoples perspective's to sort through, pictures are just that, a snapshot of a look or angle you want people to see/share.

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 11:48 AM

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 11:45 AM

First off the book never said no touching for ninety days.

Touching as a sign of affection in a non sexual manner is probably the greatest thing to happen on a date when two people are working through if it needs to go to another level or not.

There are men who will believe, no matter how strong the physical attraction is, that the woman "gives it up" to too many men quickly and is not respectful of her body. That could be an issue for them.

I don't want to be one of a string of hos in a guys life, just like he doesn't want to be one of a string of hard heads before him.

I have to hold myself to a standard of respect in order to get any respect from others.

That is the fact of the matter, regardless to what time frame is put on it.

:smile: Great post Dragoness. I love your view on it .flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 07:37 PM
:smile: ty ladies. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hope you both enjoy your evenings.

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 07:28 PM

Tonight I am here because I got off work at a reasonable hour, my kids are with their dad and Charmed isn't on yet.

laugh Enjoy the peace and silence while you can :tongue: :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 07:25 PM
Edited by exxman on Tue 08/16/11 07:27 PM

to make people laughrofl because hope floats

great movie! actuall DK why I am here....I get as well as floating hope also springs eternal...

flowerforyou We all have a point where we don't know why, so change the question laugh :tongue:

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 07:01 PM

I did not read all the replies but did anyone mentioned WOW?

I am an adult who enjoys playing WOW to relax after a day of work.

Well?

I concur. World of Warcraft one of the best out there. And addicting spock

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 06:55 PM

to make people laughrofl because hope floats

Humor is always a good thing.

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 06:54 PM

:smile: Easy question no lengthy answer required just be honest. I joined this site in hoping to find the woman who could move my heart and hopefully at some point marry and build/be a family with. :smile:

....to meet you waving smitten
:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 06:53 PM

566 waving

flowerforyou Art

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 06:42 PM

spock

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 06:34 PM

exxman drinker

Gete'm Raradrinker

no photo
Tue 08/16/11 06:29 PM

Robin Williams loved The Legend of Zelda so much, he named his daughter Zelda Rae Williams

:smile: He is kinda off the chart so you never know.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 23 24