no photo
Mon 08/15/11 10:23 PM

Outnumbered sad

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 10:20 PM

laugh @ take it easy on me.

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 09:56 PM

laugh Haven't i been through enough already.

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 09:29 PM

I am pretty sure i am single, maybe i should have kissed her!!!laugh

snooze ya lose :wink: laugh

blushing Cmere n wake me up Artflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 09:09 PM

You got that from the little info I gave you? Do you have mind reading powers? Powers to see into past relationships? rofl

No Sing. i got that from the last 4 days of you. I got that from your "Non attacking ways" Yet as you stated you were going after me to prove who you want to portray me as "But thank you for being honest that you don't care about who you're dating. Good for women to know! Sometimes it takes a while for that to show. With you, it was pretty quick. " Remember sing you are the one who twisted words to fit your desire.

All i did was emphasize your own words that you put out there. You "use sex with guys you are dating to get to know them better".:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 09:03 PM

Not going to answer my question? What does what I've said prove that I am? Let's hear you be honest about it.

You are drama plain and very simple.

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 09:01 PM
Hurry go edit some more of your posts laugh

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:56 PM

I was referring to the term I used. And as I had already said, I'm using "dating" as "seeing someone." I was also speaking in general about past experiences with boyfriends/dating/seeing someone.

But thank you for being honest that you don't care about who you're dating. Good for women to know! Sometimes it takes a while for that to show. With you, it was pretty quick.

You really should back up what you say. No where have i said anything of that nature. I have stated i don't date around i have stated i see one on one.

You on the other hand told us how you "use sex to get to know guys you are dating". Your own words show you for who you are.

My words. My words have been honest. My words told you how men perceive dating and someone they are serious about. Two different beasts.

You you tried to twist words that were not there. you tried to make me into something i am not. Funny part i called you out earlier for trying to stir the pot. Your own words now prove you to be what you are.:wink:

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:49 PM
See a man if he really like's you he will say this is my girlfriend, this is my lady, this is my woman. He wont refer to you as a woman he is dating.:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:46 PM
WINNER.....

Men and women do not see "Just dating" as the same thing. If a man says we are just dating, he is leaving the door open for others ................................................................

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:45 PM
Here is a big clue in case you have not figured it out yet through your own experience with your own relationships or dating or whatever you choose to call it. MEN Do not give a crap about some woman they are "just dating". If a man has any serious intentions HE WILL NOT say "yeah we are just dating"

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:42 PM

So, for some reason, you're assuming I date people who don't give a shyt about me and my life. What gave you that idea?

And where did you get the idea that I was talking about a **** buddy? If that's what I had been talking about, I wouldn't have said dating.

And my use of the word dating in this context would be the same as seeing someone.

Really? I mean really? You think guys you are just dating give a crap?

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:34 PM
Meaningful for me would be someone who gives a chit about me and my life.

See i think to me what you describe would be a FB. Not a FWB. Just a FB. Take them out have few laughs go do your deeds and your done. No heartache when it ends, no wondering what should have been. Just sex with someone your dating.

Dating = revolving door.
Seeing someone = one on one , no other women involved.

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:23 PM

Maybe you missed what I have said already. That's ok, I'll repeat it for you. I don't set a time frame when it comes to sex. I like to see how things go and take it from there.

As for the meaningfulness, it's going to depend on the person I'm with.

You're the one who keeps saying it's not meaningful, so that's why I asked you what meaningful meant to you. That way I can understand where you're coming from. Get it?

Do you not get to know someone better when you have sex with them? I certainly do.

Some one i am just dating honestly , sex would not be very meaningful, it would be what it is. That would be why i don't date around.

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:14 PM
Laughs . This is not about my feelings on it, it is on yours.

You are the one using it to get to know them better while you date. You tell me how long in before you use it to know them better? And you tell me how meaningful is it?

no photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:11 PM
Can it be something you will cherish and carry with you forever?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 23 24