Community > Posts By > kelp1961

kelp1961's photo
Fri 01/25/13 10:30 PM
Her 357...lol..that's the only gun I could think of...Hi Navy.

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 02:26 PM
548? phones to slow

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 02:23 PM
Say what?

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 02:20 PM

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 07:44 AM
How much do I forgive?..somewhere between too much and not enough..:smile:

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 07:41 AM
And that is that...

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 07:29 AM

Thinking, going to fill up another cup of coffee.

thinking Im right behund ya.

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 07:28 AM
Thinking..good morning?...already? This is going to be a long day.

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 07:22 AM
And I leave u both behind

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 12:57 AM
Edited by kelp1961 on Thu 01/24/13 12:59 AM
Thinking grrr..I cant sleep..

kelp1961's photo
Thu 01/24/13 12:09 AM
bigsmile

kelp1961's photo
Wed 01/23/13 11:06 PM
rear hehe

kelp1961's photo
Wed 01/23/13 11:03 PM

kelp1961's photo
Wed 01/23/13 10:59 PM
looking hot in that cool water

kelp1961's photo
Wed 01/23/13 10:56 PM
flowerforyou waving

kelp1961's photo
Wed 01/23/13 10:21 PM
Gosh I missed you guys. Leigh, ManO, Mo, Ash, mr irish eyes waving

and thanks to all who have responded, I appreciate it.

It was kind of a spontanious thing...we exchanged a couple e-mails, realized we were both off work monday and decided to meet up. I finished up some chores around the house got cleaned up...and out the door I went...knew I had my card..so figured it would be all good.

The check comes and I start to worry about how we were going to do this..I got out my card he got out his..lol

Not wanting to push it too much as one must be careful to not offend a man's pride right? biggrin

I asked if I could pay he said I could get the tip..that's where the cash would have come in handy....looked in my bag...nothing!

I really don't think it was that big a deal, I don't think it bothered him at all..it was about $20 total. I will most certainly be better prepared next time....mostly cause I didn't like how it made me feel. ohwell

but I am still not sure...on that first meeting shouldn't we just expect to go dutch? I mean we are both after the same thing to see if they are who they say they are. Should we not ask for separate checks?

kelp1961's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:24 AM
I dont think there is anything that could be said or done to make me believe but I often say I would never be so bold to say there is no god....nor would I ever state there is a god...with that said .it is hard to deny when nature is in her glory at sunset or afull double rainbow..with soft rain faliing and the sun shining or in peaceful steady breathing of an infant child sleeping on your chest, and you are feeling what must surely be a spiritual understanding..but for me I find it to be truly unknowable and when it comes down to it unimportant to know...to believe...in the one god as we are taught to believe...it is about how you live your life. That is why I call myself agnostic..its the closest fit. I have to agree however with the writer in life of pi..sounds a bit like committment issues. :)

kelp1961's photo
Mon 01/21/13 10:56 PM

I met a guy (from Mingle) for a bite to eat and a little conversation. I think it went well..don't know what the future holds but I did it..I searched local profiles, found one I liked emailed him and went ahead and met up after only a few days and a few email exchanges.Yay..me. :banana:

Only thing that was a bit awkward was when I realized I had forgotten to ask for separate checks. I had fully expected to go dutch but didn't realize the situation until two hours had gone by and the check arrived (that's how comfortable I was and how well the conversation was going)...and I had no cash on me slaphead ..he graciously paid for both meals and the tip. Thinking of a couple different ways I could/should have handled it but I was also a little worried I might offend or give the impression I didn't want to meet up again.

I am sure this has been discussed many times..none-the-less I would like some input.

you could email him and apologize and stuff.

just my 2 cents :smile: flowerforyou

:smile: yep..I did and because I did enjoy his company I asked to meet again..my treat.

kelp1961's photo
Mon 01/21/13 10:48 PM

next time carry some change for coffee and a few dollars so he doesnt have to fork out

haha...oh okay. noway Yea...since I didn't think of stopping for cash I should have insisted on separate checks even after it was rung up...so I could use my card to pay my share.

kelp1961's photo
Mon 01/21/13 10:01 PM
I met a guy (from Mingle) for a bite to eat and a little conversation. I think it went well..don't know what the future holds but I did it..I searched local profiles, found one I liked emailed him and went ahead and met up after only a few days and a few email exchanges.Yay..me. :banana:

Only thing that was a bit awkward was when I realized I had forgotten to ask for separate checks. I had fully expected to go dutch but didn't realize the situation until two hours had gone by and the check arrived (that's how comfortable I was and how well the conversation was going)...and I had no cash on me slaphead ..he graciously paid for both meals and the tip. Thinking of a couple different ways I could/should have handled it but I was also a little worried I might offend or give the impression I didn't want to meet up again.

I am sure this has been discussed many times..none-the-less I would like some input.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25