Community > Posts By > kelp1961

kelp1961's photo
Sat 10/01/11 12:38 AM

or just more lookie loo's? The jury is still out...time will tell I suppose...but in the meantime I find it rather humorous the increased number of views....a little skin, a little more hair or is it a little messier hair?..different lighting....and voila':angel:

Want a real surprise? Post a picture of your cute feet. I swear I was starting to think my feet were cuter than my face. slaphead

laugh oh that's right you did have your feet up...love it!

kelp1961's photo
Sat 10/01/11 12:37 AM
:

WOW I can't wait to talk to "him" again. The last conversation was great. And now I look forward to chatting with him online and then on the phone.

Maybe I don't have the plague? laugh

:thumbsup: yay! Good luck!

kelp1961's photo
Sat 10/01/11 12:30 AM
thinking ugh..hangovers suck!

kelp1961's photo
Sat 10/01/11 12:27 AM
or just more lookie loo's? The jury is still out...time will tell I suppose...but in the meantime I find it rather humorous the increased number of views....a little skin, a little more hair or is it a little messier hair?..different lighting....and voila':angel:

kelp1961's photo
Fri 09/30/11 11:44 PM
"the lady wants to know" if there are any Michael Franks fans out here...hell yea!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmbEbT6DslA

kelp1961's photo
Fri 09/30/11 11:37 PM
I do love me some jazz...Googling Mr Franks now...I'm so bad with names..let me listen...I will know if I have heard it before.
meanwhile my station of choice here in the sactown area.
http://www.capradio.org/jazzstream

kelp1961's photo
Fri 09/30/11 11:10 PM
aww..hi Action, nice to meet you...big hugs for you and your dad...hope all goes as well as it can from this point forward..continue to do your best to help him find peace..whereever or however he ends up...it will benefit you in the long run as well (I sometimes wish I could have done more for my father)....in the meantime...good job writing out your feelings now get some excercise to blow off some more of that nervous energy (ADD restlessness)...pushups, jumping jacks, shadow box..all can be done indoors day or night...does that work for you ..or make you more restless?

kelp1961's photo
Fri 09/30/11 10:30 PM

You could just be direct and ask him why he flirts with you but never asks you out. It may light a fire or scare him off, but you may also get a straight answer back like he is seeing someone else.

...this answer sounds like the most modern. I wouldn't ignore him or go out of my way to attract him...just be yourself. also be aware....maybe it's the co-worker thing...maybe he doesn't feel he can or is afraid to take it any further due to that...ramifications can be drastic, depending on the situation.

kelp1961's photo
Fri 09/30/11 12:08 AM
to start with..black leggings...black turtle neck...strips of yellow felt, fastened just so, with glue-stick (something washable for reuse).., black head band...with antennae made of pipe cleaners... then modify as you go..with whatever time, money and energy you care to spend on the project....use a bigger pair of leggings or turtle neck to stuff somehow for the fuller look

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:41 PM

Proceed with all haste in a calm manner to the nearest fire escape
or disaster shelter!

laugh

and go ahead and knock down any fools in your way

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:35 PM
I call hoping I will get the voicemail..laugh

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:30 PM

NEXT!

laugh

Agreed!

:thumbsup: Yep, sweetheart...you are the rebound! sorry...move on. Be an example to your daughter...no doormats here!!

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:27 PM

he cheated a couple times and i kept takin him back until he moved to another state to be with a girl without even a word and sold my stuff to get there.

There...right there...hold on to that anger (for now)...he did you wrong, wrong, wrong girlfriend...don't make it easy for him....and don't set yourself up for more heartache..I like what s1owhand has to say.

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:19 PM
I get absolutely stupid nervous...kinda pisses me off.frustrated

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 11:07 PM

once a cheater always a cheater right? My ex wants me back. I do still love him but he hurt me so bad. Now a year later he comes crawling back.

They always do...my thought on the matter is..if you want to try again with him...you should, but take it slow and easy as if you are just beginning the relationship...no sex...for a long while, it needs to be a new and different sort of relationship and ..remember....YOU could be the rebound now....if he sticks around and is ever so patient with you then maybe he knows where he wants to be now.

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 09:10 PM
thinking count backwards from 100, sneaks...if you loose count start over...has worked for me in the past..

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 09:08 PM
thinking Just is a riot!

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 08:35 PM
oh lordy...he does go on now doesn't he?...ok, bored now. Next topic.

kelp1961's photo
Thu 09/29/11 07:47 PM
thinking are you guys still at it? and thinking tis good to be home...hello minglerswaving

kelp1961's photo
Wed 09/28/11 11:11 PM
Thinking I need to get the heck out of these forums and get my tired butt to bed. Night all.