Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 03:19 PM
Shania I am very different than the rest of the world and it keeps me alive... I don't consider you weird when I view myself as weird? that you're human and kind and loving and I myself need to stop dogging my self that all of us are actually the same person... and when people are negative their energy reflects hate within us... you are kind and compassionate and you're right... I need to focus on what makes me happy my writings... because it's not the most glamourous model I am after? It's the essence of a woman who accepts me for who I am... myself... weird or not different or kind or loving and frustrated all of us have had our moments of frustration and you keep up hope that is admirable...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 11:32 AM
I would not know what to label me as other than Unitarian...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 10:58 AM
:thumbsup:

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 08:52 AM
I have chosen the nickname Berserker cause it represents my free will to break down boundaries... though I am Final Dreamz on here ;p.... this element has lead me down a path in choosing that name to become rather rash and brutal at times... my IQ is not great nor is it vastly inferior... 136... Doesn't tell much of the content of my soul nor my heart... in choosing that name I became a poet through eventual process of time and wounds upon the heart... I write to a way of life... This flow makes me like a Viking... I have no heritage to Vikings except by the process of all of us down the lineage of human history sharing atleast one ancestor... and the reason for this message? Odin called upon me to tell my story... Gods go by many names throughout history some accept their given names mankind created them as... because wishes like fishes keep coming up and in creating your image of this god makes them real... the power of your heart can make you or break you....

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 08:31 AM
mankind is not bound by the determination of the power of a god rather they make life easier... mankind if given strength and heart has outsurpassed the gods expectations and enfavorment mankind can become powerfuler than a god... because whatever state of conscious power we exist in this beam of energy... can be damaged repaired renewed or in the case of Jesus divine...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 07:57 AM
It is intimidating to talk to someone who is vastly knowledgeable and experienced... so I apologize for the loose slack of my lack of experiences... in this life atleast ;)

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 07:54 AM
Loving the other because the two combined are joining their dna.. if a child is conceived it carries on the traits but who we are throughout time... all of us is related through the long life of human dna all of us are distant cousins...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 07:39 AM
Now some say love is not real by molecular combustion that it's only an ailment that we have sex and are bound to have feelings for that person? But who we are is simply put our own path... if we keep on this journey of self acceptance and realization... that the gays used to introduce themselves as "I'm gay" not I'm frank... mom dad, I'm gay... not it's hi mom me and steve are doing just fine just had to say we love you guys... and this is the same for the mentally ill to be justly accepted.. because by law of physics once something revolves it continues to keep moving forward... pushing our boundaries into self acceptance and realization and this destiny? Is keeping us doing just as such... this conversation? It's happened before....

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 07:33 AM
There's a little bit of science and religion in everything... that we should not be bound by these Gods but live our life freely.... it doesn't make them real or fake whether it gives people hope... these atoms are living cells that who we are... I am attractive but soon year by year these molecules are dissolving and I will become a lump of crap ;p....

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 07:29 AM
I've been seeing this girl in my head since I was 19... and eventually after explaining it this person told me what I have is some kind of muse... that she exists and is bound to become under me... I have had passions and nothing ever developed i'm still single never married and yet this girl is bound to come into my life for whatever reason and love me for nothing else than who I am...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 07:26 AM
sir, I apologize it came across that you were a cross watcher devout Christian for some reason?... when you said about god...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 06:32 AM
Ain't life grand a true reflection of mankind's beliefs... if you do not see eye to eye with the other you go to some war with each other some verbal some physical some a little of both... I think we all are some kind of angels and demons haunting this land and we each turn upon our own brothers and sisters... if you look at everyone through a dna chart you find you share the same blood as a king? You can be a lot of things throughout human history that all leads to this broken line of same relations with distant cousins... I have lived a long dreary life and i'm not even forty... my time continues to draw life upon... I have spit in death's face surviving a wreck to my truck and walked out from to flag down help and could not lift myself from the gourney that I lay stretched upon for clearance at the hospital. I truly did need to be wheelchaired out and I was stitched up with over 70 liasons a total of 150 stitches and almost came an inch from severing my aiorta… God gave me the will to live and keep dreaming. And I could have walked out just fine but rules is rules... I want a new life several hundred times I have told myself this while battling my demons with depression... little scars and little truths left behind I feel needy in a world that I am the strong one... bullies are cowards and if you are one maybe you should check your own sexuality beforehand because it all goes back to a point in time that you yourself were the victim and you denied your heritage... I can only be in love with a woman because dude's just don't enter my mind... I think a woman has a powerful voice and her will to be driven and forced under appreciated throughout time is offensive... she wants her bread and butter too... I think whether or not we truly amount to anything in life we're all miserable rich or poor and others view us as happy or sad? The truth is that what you view them as is usually the opposite in how they feel? We call can't be for certain whether we're living this life by some dream for ourselves making us rich in power or if our own souls are simply giving us a test and earth is the perfect testing grounds...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 04:46 AM
Edited by Final Dreamz on Sun 06/23/19 04:49 AM
And yes I have noticed that most typical religions that or not pre ordained to follow a God as in only Jehovah are labeled as crazy... because it's not popular belief.... this is unconstitutional by America's laws our own foundations of where I come from... that I can worship my cat if I really want to... and I'm not supposed to be judged because of it... Jesus himself was labeled as crazy when the Romans were worshiping Gods they stole ideas off from the Greeks... Ares Became Mars, Zues became Jupiter and as a so called result when Jesus was throwing a fit in church... what church was he rebelling against? Was he offended by Jewish traditions gambling in the temple or by Roman law?

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 04:39 AM
We all have this missing piece to the puzzle of life and if we simply stopped arguing and listened to each other's beliefs we could solve any problem... I'm not Christian, Atheist, or Satanist I believe that both good and evil can resolve to work together towards a common goal... Peace... It's within our own limitations that we conflict we don't have to truly believe in the other side but we should keep an open mind and use our hearts...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 04:25 AM
And what do you believe in fate? Or that we're all bound by determination to serve some sort of deity that gives us life? Or that we do a little of both? That we have a plan in life and this ultimate goal this bridge we walk upon is driven by forks in the road to reach our destination... choices but the end result is always the same throughout history...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 04:16 AM
Magi fought for freedom... he continued to do so within the power of his own heart he believed in freedoms to give people Liberty to not be judged but to endure their own pain to make whatever a person of any planetary orbit believe upon... They were given a choice because men don't follow titles such as a "god" they follow courage and if you are to live your life you should not be bound under the whims of the demonic Gods but believe in yourself. Whether you fight for the Light or you serve the Darkness your dreams will transpire and you become what you become. Hope. Good hope and evil hopes and dreams make the world we live in exist. Life begins at a stage an elements of life water rushes in and composes itself... you can avoid most typical cancers drinking a lot of water... not saying it's your call to aid but it can be beneficial...

Every body calls out for something Magi at one point had escaped his torturers in Hell... He hoped he dreamed of finding his wife and he ventured outside the realms of Hell into the outskirts of the universe... sand is what surrounded him and time simply stood still... he was missing an arm and leg from torture ravens had plucked out an eye... he was wobbling sometimes balancing himself to walk while using a crutch.. sometimes he crawled... he ventured on simply to find his way back to Heaven... He was parched and he wanted to stop everything and just fade away... the sands buried him and he lay motionless as time drifted on... but had stopped in this realm... when he awoke he was surrounded by Elements... Water and Fire seemed to be lovers of some sort and it reminded him of his wife... she gave him a drink of her essence and he became full... Earth was strong and powerful and Air was just there not really visible but seen. They had given him a gift to venture on and descend upon... in his torture he had been given something placed within his head that he began to conceive as Satan's madness. They could heal his body but they could not heal his mind...

These are simply stories that I believe upon, but what is religion anyway? By most typical standards those that hear these signs from the heavens by todays standards are labeled schizophrentic? That Plato once wrote that mankind used to not look at madness but a gift from the heavens in which all art is transcribed upon that Jesus himself would carry a label of schizophrentic whether he walked on water or not? and if he did he would be doped up further...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 03:30 AM
I dream of tomorrow
And reflect upon yesterday
The thought moves down
You stir all around
It's like dancing in the wind
Deep is night of a dream
Close our eyes drift away
Love is like angels in call
Making you the man you are today
You can needy and greedy tell the world
You just don't care
Somewhere deep in your heart
She whispers i'm right here
Love is the chemical element
Simply close our eyes and fall to sleep
Somewhere in the pit of your soul
Is lying your feelings underneath
You can say a lot to a person
Just by saying I'm right here
You can listen to the sound of her voice
It doesn't make her clear
You can stay focused on a subject
While your dreams wish away
And dream of peace
Somewhere is the heart that you care
Knowing she's underneath
The moon can say a lot to a person
While we're all standing under it wishing away
Sometimes you both stare at it wonderingly
The day that you meet
Just is not today...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 06/23/19 02:56 AM
These "bones" he is made out of is also called the fate of mankind... that eternity will continue to play out over and over for out... eternity :P... You will notice little odd things in your life like "hey this seems famililar, I've been here before" when you have not been... life is continuing to cycle and unless this cycle is broken we are not looking at a future filled with the children of God but rather bones littering the streets of this world... mankind's judgement day is the least of our worries... that certain tribes believed in Ragnarok the day the Gods would be judged... and that life in general shape of power of the soul Is just excluding light to balance... I'm not the smartest person in the world... but I believe every element... wind, earth, fire, and water equals... sand... and that these elements are watching all of us gods or like us human judging our very existence they may destroy us to replay out of existence or set us free... it is the power of of own hearts that makes us strong...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 06/22/19 03:07 PM
Satan was once a beautiful child... he had a lot to offer the universe. His father Magi, told him to keep fighting in his heart that his madness would not overtake him. Satan being as brilliant as he can be gave into the darkness and formed Hell. He chose to not believe in the power of his heart and got lost into the darkness absorbing in his own fears and insecurities. Wars would rage on between the Heavens and every God was giving up. Magi who had been trying to start a life of peace devoted to the love of his wife was busy tending his garden at heartbreak over his son. He had killed before but he was obsessed with making his now raged wife happy. Demons flooded the streets of Heaven and basicly Magi saw close friends being torn apart ripped open. Being the son of Jehovah he could not let justice ensure at a vigor's haste drew sword to steel and began to fight back... sometimes in choosing to defend yourself you become worse than those that attacked you in the first place...

Such is the life of nations of power that once defenseless fought back and when they achieved power wanted more than their fair share. Armies fight for their leader's dreams and while the leader achieves his share of what he desires soldiers are left broken on chairs. such is the greed of man... and being a God or not Magi too began to form new desires..

Being born out of wind and bones... human... aeons before humans even existed. He shared a likeness for mankind and wanted them to achieve the impossible and gave them imagination this will to become more than they dreamed of... He believed mankind was destined to walk side by side with God not as servants but as equals.

This is only the start of my own faith my own beliefs that keep me going through life... that maybe one day mankind will listen to the power of their hearts instead of everyone acting like prostitutes...

That whatever you believe upon is your dreams... you can make yourself achieve the impossible believing in yourself and the power of your faith in whichever God you have chosen...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 06/22/19 02:42 PM
The Gods could not exist without nature and nature could not exist without balance....