Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 02:00 AM
Ty ladies :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 01:54 AM
Edited by Final Dreamz on Fri 07/26/19 02:47 AM
Why this got moved to poetry I do not know... Poets talk in poetics... it's who they are and what they do… on the task at hand... people get nervous it's human nature he has good reason to be staring and how was your expression on his gaze... because you could easily run into this cat again. Make a plan list and since he seemed so darn familiar that sounding soulmate connection to me hun... gl wish you the best and you deserve it for all the talent you have showed on this platform :)… After re-reading yes it is one of those what if moments people are scared of everything these days this person could be dangerous that people can't just meet anymore which is why everyone meets online and no matter what church market internet it's a dangerous place but if there's not this slight chance that someone may just want to say hi then maybe he did get away from something great.. likewise who's to say what's meant to be what will be will be is as dust in the wind... if he meets again do you say hi or do you scramble away from giving that chance?

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 07/25/19 01:16 PM
Tell me something something I ain't doing right
Tell me I'm wrong all of my life
Been playing this game not full of cards
Some rip into others tear them to shards
I have listened and been ignored for the man that I am
A true original one no one understands
I must be a fool
For following my heart
Cant change who I am no matter how I fall apart
Is there someone somewhere who understands all of my life
I've been looking for something in the middle of the night
Sometimes no matter how lonely in the dark
You keep searching for something that's been right there from the start
Tell me why everyone gets used and keep getting torn apart
All of my life I've been searching for her right from the start...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 07/22/19 09:13 PM
Varies man to man, I'd say I spend a majority thinking if I made someone happy? If there's anything I could have done or said different to get them to like me.... sometimes I think about how the worst outcome is the best solution... a fight that was bound to happen being resolved and sorted out through understanding... no such thing as a man that is perfect and if he did exist? He'd be ignored because he's not like anybody no conflicts = no need to better ourselves and move away from that person... Some of my greatest male friends have been achieved through a fight... usually over some girl or if someone just in general wanted to scrap... it's just slightly different form of fighting male to female...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 07/22/19 03:20 AM
It's not worth trying to be afraid I can live again tomorrow
But I only have so much time left in today to tell you I love you
Through thick and thin things may change the way I feel
But without you the fights never had meaning the things we regret were never made up for
Just empty words placed in my head wishing you were there against the waves of the beach
As I walk a lonely mile down this dusty road always gazing to the sky
Somewhere out there far above... is love
And everything I have ever wanted in life I see in you
I forgive you for hurting me I forgive you for making up lies
I forgive the fact I can't stop myself from melting in your face and keep you in my heart for years
You're like the ghost that never vanishes away and without you I wonder my own sorrows
Am I too inflicted to walk this land earth to earth absorbing into the ocean to lay far below in silence just only if only... my angel would call to me and lift my spirits anew
I'd break free from this well and continue to live my life freely in your arms for a thousand years day by day till all eternity...
But time has no meaning to those in love and each day is just what tdo we do next with our lives?
Our life... yours and mine... and the future we build for eachother is a castle in the sands... that opens up a kingdom with ruby thrones and a courtyard of jesters at play
to lie in silence as I wait further on for you to sing to me... like broken winged birds that have nursed their call and the following steps of our hearts...
Linger on for eternity....

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/19/19 08:14 PM
Open up your eyes and see
What this planet did for me
I tried to turn it into sand
A king of evil ruled the land
Across the desert across an ocean of armies fighting by boat to die
Crisscrossed by jets bombers to rule the sky
A misssles on lockdown so far from key
What could be left but destruction for eternity
Across from the whip so full of slaves
No longer a hero just a soldier's grave
No honor in combat
Off the boat you die
You never saw it coming
To mommma you ask why
Across from the ocean noted at heart
We fight each other brothers torn apart
That no longer do we see what we have done
A bomb creates a pyre just for fun
The bodies turn empty just like clay
They pay for a soldiers life with pay
No longer can he spend what he had to endure
Suffering from PTSD yes it's cruel
A hero done wrong for the planet's wrong
You lead your nation carry on
No longer an eagle fighting wars at sea
Tied to a wheelchair just let it be
Forgotten and empty the voices turn into decay
This is the man you made me empty and decay
Purple heart to pay my tears
The screams of my friends will haunt my dreams on years
No longer a country man torn apart
This battle's done empty no one but no one knows you for what you've done
And at 20 you're given a gun
That weapons a tool we built for war
The same as a sword except you'd only sever an arm
Killed by a missle far away
Are you waiting for destruction...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/19/19 06:58 AM
I think a lot of each time leaves me guessing
Who really amongst us has done no wrong
I can finally say that all of us have this perfect life
And that we're so blinded by what the other has we ignore our own strengths
Calling them weak when they find acceptance and bringing further information into our own notions of wrong or falsehoods
We are but one dream
And that dream is to build our own thoughts into what is right for us and only us
We can keep blaming each other or we can simply live our own lives
Not tear each other down but build up on who the other person is to strengthen them
Even constructive criticism can destroy a man's goals and ambitions
This so called simple life only idiots truly call it easy going
While a man of great intelligence has faced the deepest mind's plague's
Einstein himself had aspberhgers and his son couldn't take it dealing with schizophrenia
Who's to say all of us isn't a lil mad deep in the inner most root of our minds
The invention of electricity is truly a marvelous thing
Deep down knowing some great pawn artist sold out and stole every idea who's was not his
90 percent of everything he made was someone else idea
That the true greatest inventor the reason you have a computer or anything electronic began 100 years ago with a man named Nicolai Tesla suffering with Autism
Yet these people aren't thought of as smart cause no one knows their true label... geniouses…

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 07/18/19 02:25 PM
My response to being real?

Time and time again we as a community are deactivated that no matter how little or in-between we are obvious who we are and who we are is not accepted and being real or fake we can prove it a thousand times and each time leaves one to question our own beliefs... in being real would one question their morality cause real people can sometimes not have a conscious and make bad choices to hurt the other... to be a real genuine person you must make this further effort to a better society and it creates a world of self acceptance and in being us makes us real and better people... to be true is to keep pushing further into the dephs of our own heart and knowing right from wrong? Who I am is little to wonder if I'm amazing or another phoney that got hooked up in this world of players to hurt the other person... Who I am matters cause I keep myself together through no other power than the will of my own heart and sorrows...

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 07/16/19 04:18 AM
You can keep trying to move on
each of us have the will to win
Speaking of every mind
Each salvation locked into the arms of another
How many of us taste the kiss
Of eachother's lost lover
Or are left in the blizzard cold
Awaiting sunshine of the promise of Spring to shine again
Times move without reason
It seems just as we close our eyes
We forget why we became bitter sorrow
And keep casting deep shadows tied to the sun
Never becoming one but ourself
The inner angel, to win again or fog the night
And at long last sweet kiss
develop further than the rising sun into the passion of your arms and heart...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 07/14/19 07:36 PM
Justin Credible

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 07/14/19 07:01 PM
In Final Dream, I talked about what the struggles of mankind are that none of us have the right answer of how to live right. And that each of us is part of this bigger piece of life each of us interweaving into each other's life for a purpose and reason.

I began to have my doubts as to whether I was worthy of being recognized and put it off for some time even after finishing it I let it lie on a shelf not typing it up. And when I published it I was given the sensation I had done that with my life... That I had something for many generations to stumble upon and maybe they too can find this reason to leave their footprint on the earth.

In self generalization I realized it has it's flaws but it is to me the story of my life through a fantasy story that people in my life began to unfold into this deeper section of who's been there for me while I struggled with cruel bindings of what I was facing in my life... my own personal demons... that I began to question my own self worth and found my will to better myself putting out what I know.

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 07:36 PM
White Zombie - Electric Head part 2 (The Ecstasy)

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 06:40 PM
"whatever" they want is what they saw in you to begin with...
If you ain't pleasing her it's cause you yourself are at fault
To be the man she fell for turning the zero into a hero
each woman is different as to why she loved you
And to find out what she loved/loves about you is to simply open up that line of communication

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 05:18 PM

Awesome, only 9 months to go... Guess I need to find me a man! bigsmile

laugh

You know I read ;)… who you are is only defined by the content of your character and heart... given this rush to find mr right or mr right now? I believe people rush into things before getting to know someone skin deep... that there's a value of this eternal soulmate and while reflecting upon it... it exists but leaves all of us on this site using the forums for entertainment or choosing to deal with all those darned bots...

A wise man once told me that your life has already happened... so reading horoscopes or seeing seers you're going to do it anyway regardless of what you hear...

Each of us wants something in this crazy world I am looking for this missing rib this twinflame and I found myself on sites like this to heal a scar... maybe she can heal beyond what happened to me? But is love real by which we want it to exist that it does not? Or when we don't want it period it finds it's way to us... ;)

Dang it Final Dreamz, you had to go and spoil things with all that wisdom and common sense... I just got my lasso out of storage grumble

Sorry, couldn't help myself. My comment was meant to be humorous, not serious. I agree with some of what you said. But that's a topic of discussion for another thread drinker .

OT... When both people feel they are ready to share a live together, with no reservations, then you are ready... regardless of age, imo

Mi lady, that's why people love me and hate me at the same time what can I say i'm a party pooper drinker

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 03:37 PM

Awesome, only 9 months to go... Guess I need to find me a man! bigsmile

laugh

You know I read ;)… who you are is only defined by the content of your character and heart... given this rush to find mr right or mr right now? I believe people rush into things before getting to know someone skin deep... that there's a value of this eternal soulmate and while reflecting upon it... it exists but leaves all of us on this site using the forums for entertainment or choosing to deal with all those darned bots...

A wise man once told me that your life has already happened... so reading horoscopes or seeing seers you're going to do it anyway regardless of what you hear...

Each of us wants something in this crazy world I am looking for this missing rib this twinflame and I found myself on sites like this to heal a scar... maybe she can heal beyond what happened to me? But is love real by which we want it to exist that it does not? Or when we don't want it period it finds it's way to us... ;)

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 01:32 PM
OP~ I'm going to be honest with you... that piece of paper is a fine line a walking death to people in love while it's nice and proper to be attached to that special someone... in today's age I have thought in the past I too sought marriage and never found it... because people knew I wanted a deep commitment they were a no go on to the next redneck cowboy for tonight while I drenched my tears in sorrow and drank alone I've been told they loved me for them to wonder off because of what I wanted... that you can have the ceremony? but legally bound makes you both feel that both of you is now each others and not free will to roam wherever she goes and follow...if you're in love? Why not just let that relationship continue? I want you to think of everyone who totally changed to their parner of choice just because they got married...

And yet, I'm going to contradict myself yet again here... If you both are of stable mind that you know that this is your soulmate and no other person is above or below you are facing your other half... you will accept eachother through thick and thin have arguments cause the more they are like you they get to you at times too and easily forgive one another... most people aren't seeking marriage these days don't believe in an afterlife... when are you most prepared to know yourself first... you have to accept yourself first if anything...

The answer is... different given the time difference... 60 is now the new 40... that I'm 38 and modern health people my age range are probably going to live to see 100 casually even if given a smoker... so a random guess to choice odds... in your 40's... bottom line you can take that with what you want to do with it...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 12:47 PM
I went to Walmart... and was greeted by a cart pusher enthusiastically welcoming me to the store he kept going on about how this store has anything you could desire.. I couldn't tell if he was manic or just being totally random and bizarre on purpose so I asked him if he knew of anyway of reversing my bald spot... He said good sir you are one of the most attractive men I have ever seen walk into this fine store you have no need to make yourself perfect you are fine just the way you are as God intended... so even as a quirk being random can make someone feel better about themselves cause all of us is crazy just a lil bit and seeing a bit of professional courteism is refreshing :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 12:30 PM
Time Is irrelevant.. when are you ready?

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 05:14 AM
As a cat owner I'll be outside smoking and if given a rough day... my current and others that have passed will lick my tears... where a dog will lick you because they're happy... they're always happy I love em regardless but scientific methods prove intelligence in being moody....that you can be happy and highly intelligent but there is always this hidden side most people don't want to talk about upfront to everyone...

A cat is openly impossible to understand cause dogs were bred from wolves and hunt in a pack... a cat as in a lion hunts by itself... to be among the strength of a pack or to be strong on their own... a cat prefers the strength of its self....

If a cat could smile it would be pretty freaky oddly I have seen lions give a slight smile and can be very savage...

There are only two animals in the animal kingdom that kill for pleasure... a cat and... us.... so they better know us through this sad fact of life...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 04:29 AM
Poetry is exactly like song lyrics
There is no difference
And here in America you can be shunned for being a poet
Or gradually accepted by certain individuals...
They love music
But poetry is just the song without the instrument or singing
To better understand ourselves we need people who are more open to expression in a dry bland world
We provide basic words of wisdom of life
The best songs ever written? The creator was also a? Yep! Poet...
You can sing high, you can sing low... to open yourself to the unknown you still know
That as dry as my words are if given inspiration? Some singer could sing it versibly
Creating every word I say... Into a melody a beat of life that measures the heart a thousand notes...

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 17 18