Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/27/19 04:52 AM
What I thought was being built was being torn apart
People players games this world keeps turning and people keep things interesting
At a time of civil un-union
A white man came home from war he had his scars he had his tears... he had done unspeakable crimes and wanted to turn the world around he used puppets using imagination and what was still left inside his heart to create imagination and keep us pushing past these boundaries to this hidden world living in eachother's neighborhood it was a beautiful day indeed...
At the same time, a black man had a dream he was pushed around beaten spit upon given the finger to obey his side of the land where the white man could do whatever they wanted... he saw into the future... and what he saw gave him hope... he saw a land where there were no racial barriers just open fields filled with opportunity love was freely given and no longer was race an issue just people sharing ideas and developing patterns to coexist...
I myself who am I? Will one day see past my scars that I have tried to build a world around those that have hurt me
Now you can either keep playing your games or you can pick up a god damn hammer and help me reshape this world or I can keep building my world around you closing you off
You can reawaken that lost side of you that is hurt yourself and I will have forgiven you
I can keep writing and people are going to take notice that I do indeed have something a real talent and love is going to find me even if you do not me yourself
I have forgiven you already because any words or hostilities between us your stuff will bury you and everything you do have to say against me will be disproven
I have tried to build this land that everybody is not stupid that we each have a piece of the puzzle of life and what we believe in is not different from the other people
All of us one nation one voice from the tip of Hawaii to the ends of New Zealand... one world one voice whatever we believe in is no different than what I myself think that none of us is right nor wrong
I'd like to think that the man that changes the world is me because I never wanted to lead this world... I just wanted to be a part of it...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/27/19 01:01 AM
Ahhh river spriit… If only time wasn't keeping us apart I might find myself tied up with a lasso stored in your closet for safekeeping ;)… I find a lot of times what I write has a lot if not thousands of meanings... s picture is worth a thousand words or whatever your art may be... all of us sre nerds at something even sports nerds... that we keep blaming the other for not contributing when all of us are doing whatever we can to keep pushing forward... Our own limitations of heart can make us powerful not weaker and no matter how scarred a soul is they are still beautiful on the inside as long as they care....

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/27/19 12:53 AM
Your pain is not anything but what you make of it Carol :)… a lot of us keep pushing further into the boundry if what we're doing is right and fate splits the road in a decision that regardless of what path we take the road always connects to where we were headed in the first place... Whatever you're searching for in life will find you and make you whole :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 05:42 PM
Plato once described this that mankind used to look as madness but anything but a gift otherwise the greatest contributions to art science philosophy could not be possible madness is a gift from the heavens... madness is from heaven where as sober sense is only human... the actual quote is more interesting than my lame attempts of remembering it :P

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 05:37 PM
I wouldn't even define a disability as anything but a gift... john Nash suffered from schizophrenia that movie was based off him for his contributions to mathematics, Einstein himself had Asphbergers his son suffered from schizophrenia... the interenet everything electronic we use today as a tool for vital knowledge would not be without the aid of Nicolai Tesla which is great he developed the first form of electrictity… when he was not busy dealing with heavy autism...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 02:12 PM
My lady I have pledged my life to serve you...
I don't know what to say
I follow you anywhere but if you want me to just walk away from the Kingdom
I'll respect your wishes
I have served my tour giving you life and so much more
I have pledged a thousand men to replace me should I no longer fill your need to serve you
My goddess my lonely flame
Together we were so bright this energy just kept spinning
And as beautiful as it got I kept picturing it further
Turning each tear into promise and life beyond reason
Kept you tomorrow till yesterday and each time I looked into your eyes
I saw a future so deep and lost in those eyes like another world
A world I must explore but I have to respect you
Just let you come back if it's ever meant to be
I can't make you anything but free and in being me I give you life and liberty
No matter how close my heart is I'm not far behind
But do decide soon before I pledge my sword to another
And this lonely knight wonders if I ever did anything wrong telling you the truth

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 01:52 PM
I tried to build a mountain and you kept me alive
You make everyday great
I think no matter what I do or say you'll always follow everything I say
Cause without a thought of do I still love you I must say yes
I have loved you before you were born
And across the years each life made us wrinkle away becoming a silence only you csn keep our secrets
My greatest treasures are inside
You have said a lot for someone who doesn't say much
I have no need for words
Just knowing you actually did save me
I thank you
Cause I know your happy and so am I
And to run away we're going to bump into each other
Maybe a talk can be had you can speak your mind without judgement
My promise to you is to keep what you gave me... life
And the endless possibility to never stop dreaming

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 01:43 PM
Stuck to the fog your shadows escape my heart
I followed you in the darkness you took my breath away
Long is the time past the point of tears
Forever in the silence of darkness I have kept you for years
I tried but you followed I tried to push you down
You kept on with your misery
Spining me round and round and round
I gave into the silence let my angels tell my side
Brother of the battle the demons died but I'm inside
Hell is my home where you kept me
You took away my pride
Tied to the sticks of tomorrow can I run away
Long in the dark so lost in fear
Can I ever run away these dreams
I think the deepest cost of a man's soul
Is loving all to much
I have paid for my sorrows till empty
My cup of life is drained
Will someone offer me a drink to be the king
I'm lost the darkness and I can't escape
Lonely as a prophet with nothing to proclaim
My heart is lost
MY viel is torn what I remember is taking all the pain
Lost in the pitt of tomorrow yesterday's sin is my mistake
Can I escape this pitt where I have been torn
Am I simply slippin away
I have cast my thoughts and my sorrows
My tears have turned to dust
Lost to the maidens of virtue
My goblin princess I disgust
Lost in the pitt with only my fears
Long lost is escape
Deep in my hole
I've lost my soul
And I cannot wait
To escspe this pitt I must endure the pain
The power of facing the fact i'm insane
My deepest fear my heartless grave
Is the fact you're not the same
No longer a maiden to quench me
You must appear
long and lost what I've forgot do I run away
Or accept your tears...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 01:02 PM
Fell the wind burn
Walk down that line
Forget it in the sands of time
Let each memory rest in peace
From the wilds of west to the coasts of the east
Forget it keep chugging whiskey like a cat
Forget everything you lack
And as empty as a bottle you have drank
Feel that resolve absorb that stank
You can keep chasing something for nothin
But it will run away
You will try to follow not know what to say
And as quick as a bottle tips down that line it's a friend of yours welcome to that line...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 12:36 PM
Lay right now and fall asleep
Does she still remember me
I told a truth I can't deny now I don't know if she's denying me
I have felt like the longest pause is not knowing what is true what is real
Can anyone of us change the way we feel

You can all change your mind
When you walk down that line
I have crossed my stones and cast my fears
Deepest part of me is still haunted
Did I do something wrong I never do nothing right
I felt as if you could understand me
I know things, I know I was everything to you
And this secret shattered your dreams
It's not your fault
Sometimes not knowing what to say is best
I'll keep dreaming keep hoping still not knowing what to say or who to whom
Times a river we can't rewind
And each memory follows down a rainbow of dreams
Where your heart sinks into the ocean deep
I hope she still remembers me I have wondered if I can even make it out of hell
Only time and my dreams can tell
What I seek of lands apart
Is for you to be happy even if you don't accept my heart

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 12:21 PM
Betty White... it's amazing what skin turns into... love her today for her soul cause betty was a bombshell back in the day...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 08:41 AM
As little as I get it, as little as anybody truly gets it I prefer the real thing an actual bonding a feel for each other not plastic and whatever made out of? I may aswell clean my room with a vacuum cleaner and figure why not? That this thing could be stored in a closet not waking me up each morning tell me it loves me... now thing is would I try out VR sex in a more real simulstion than time cop? Yes I probsbly would test that out....

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 07:57 AM
Grace~ do you get the same type of things from dudes are women subjugated to such victimization? That these random people will just pose as a person some of them obvious some of them like damn she seemed so real? I have a friend on here who as much as I try I worry about her she makes me feel safe and scared at the ssme time :o I don't want to see her get hurt I'm tired of her being deactivated such as I am... that people like me and her are thought of as fake for whatever reason maybe even personal users bad reviews maybe I crossed a line somewhere I only know I started to like myself cause of her and she saved me and I want to save her too...

But in response to your query I pile em on I spit these things out like candy not to sound overly cocky about it... I have became a poet since around 24-25 after a group of people hurt me the sorrow left me broken and I turned to my words to draw inspiration snd to replace the pain and anger chsnneling it into something positive :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 07:09 AM
This is a formulative question... does God exist does that make him powerfuler than you that he's on a higher elemental cloud? One empties their mind and is left thoughtless just peace tranquility no more pain the more you dwell on something you begin to know why God cries... If God was to exist would any of any kind of life happen to live with just the basic ingredients... The very organs that give us the will to live also give us the will to die... and if we just existed flopping around like fish with no water what gave us that water... but what gave God the right to exist in our world when he's so many miles away... Hope? No, destiny... walking with God is to know the way of power each evolution keeps us pushing forward that we forget and forgive those who made mistakes in their existence and simply keep evolving walking with God as equals not slaves Jesus promised us this resolution to pain and in healing our tears he is taking away his own pain...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 06:55 AM
Hey you
I got you turning around, now
While you're smiling at my doorsteps
Away from the door you keep looking back...
And i'm taking you away
You keep shining like a rainbow making me out of breath
The first time I met you I couldn't remember my own words
I smile when I'm sad
Cause you pick me up and take away my pain
You keep glowing in the shadows
Holding onto the fog
You keep looking for love
It's taking you away
Our first kiss
I couldn't remember my own way
We laid together under the night sky
The frogs with the cosmos kept singing
Would I smile if you're sad
Would my words just come out wrong
I'm not trying to upset you
I Just think you keep me happy anyway...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 06:49 AM
Just this tiny little cigarette that has been my greatest friend and my worst lover... that as soon as I walk out that door it's going to send me right on back out 2 hours later...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 05:50 AM
Yes, I live in Missouri Idk people that use the forums that don't find this disturbing or a possibility for fun... :o What I seek is someone deep someone so deep I can lay under a peach tree and tell her all my secrets as she is willing to share hers. You seriously want to get to know me even being an author I don't talk about literature discuss philosophy with me tell me the truest treasure in the world that breathes within your heart I'd like to listen to you tell me where you grew up why you decided to stay in this bucket state and to be quite honest the simple peace of living in such said bucket state that has made your life enjoyable and free to love :)...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 05:32 AM
Friendship
Love
Delving so deep into a woman's mind she tells me all her secrets cause I took the time to listen

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 05:01 AM
Women are gold diggers cause it's all over the social media and news organizations they're turning gold into these little labor camps so that women can take over the government and when they do they won't stop till every bar in town is replaced with a shoe store... it's a shame but I can do nothing about it The Spice girls promised it, Sam Kenison warned us about it and since no one wanted to listen to this little old serky poo now every man is going to suffer and toil and reek that when you look at the animal kingdom and see the mighty lion at full fury before he marries a tiger he is dominant and proud and once he gets attached he is clipped and declawed and sold into market as a handbag even with no poachers in the midst....

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/26/19 02:22 AM
Yes seeking professional help is advised however... even in such case it is up to you to stand up as a man these little pills they prescribe they only help you with half the battle the rest is 80 percent mental of self will and determination that this is your moment you own this... and while the world doesn't understand some of us do... Your best friend is yourself cause he knows everything about you and things you hide from everyone even yourself. Your dreams for example forget your job... for now. What do you want out of life? Are you on Mingle for love, retribution or simply put to find some people that care? Because you found the right cornerstone and it's still up to you what to do with your life... Wish I could help more but it's always up to you... Work and make every day doing the best you can that's all you can really do...

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18