Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:52 PM
Ty :)… and likewise I have to get back to work... and if needed will be up and running and getting ahead in life hugs to you too :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:33 PM
Someone tell me they love me they're just not in... love with me... because I have not heard these words in a long time... I can call up my parents and they'll tell me this but it's just not the same... likewise friends have told me this... Who I am is strong and compassionate but needs someone from afar or the next town over maybe even in my own town... I really need that pick me up :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 12:10 PM
If your English teacher ever taught you the story of Richard Corey... is the only reason I posted this at all...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 10:56 AM
I do not like being bullied... it can make me kinda sick and am likely to not accept such behavior it might PMO... but regardless you have taught me a lesson regardless and I thank you as such intended... If God does love me he accepts me for who I am because I am open to a lot of things people places beliefs and am actually his greatest friend believing unto him that I love him and accept him... and anybody else who has entered my life and heart that was not the right one intended by anyone such creator's intention... has been part of some God's good given wishes. Who I am looking for? Has already been decided upon... My words my beliefs would not scare someone as such off rather she would be drawn to them... and if I am shopping for groceries things I need or likewise am on Mingle period is bound to come unto me for no other reason than to say hi?

We all meet each other for such said good given reason... That whomever I scare off as such was not intended to come unto me for any such reason. Being scared of who I am cripples me people's words do actually hurt. And am likely to find acceptance just being me and people believing me giving me hope...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 10:46 AM

Many people have a problem accepting the reality around them.
When their delusions fail to work, they adopt new ones instead of just acceptng reality as what it is, reality.

If one progressively acts in accordance with reality they usually don't need saved.
When you understand the reality in which you exist, you can make mindful decisions that prevent that 'out of control' feeling.
However, if you make your decisions based on delusion or lies, the result gives you inner turmoil because it doesn't line up with the reality you experience.

If ANYTHING in your life is not in alignment, its likely because you are being influenced by delusions that fail to align with the reality in which you exist.
Put away your delusions and take control of your life, after all, it is YOUR life.

:)… to better put it to you... if you've ever seen the haunting of Emily Rose... The main message in it is... "sick" people cannot realize they are "sick" because they have rational thoughts and ideas... You were the first thing I thought of when I woke up... To correct this "problem" of what is seriously wrong with any of us? We have notions abilities problems we're willing to admit unto... and if we were deluded falling away from God? Is that he owes us an explanation to our suffering....

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:51 AM
guys I'm sorry but I'll try to clear this up tomorrow I gotta do me for now and get some rest...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:47 AM
Born of yesterday I have to live today
My endless dream to keep on dreaming
Keep pursuing keep up knowledge of time
I can keep trying and keep failing
Keep people in wonder offending people
Doing the right thing, Saying I'm sorry about the confusion
Why is it everytime I make a mistake or in short misunderstood
I create a problem I'm only human and bound to make them
Keep promising everyone anything I cannot be perfect
I'm not God
I'm not even superman
I have to settle on just being me
Keep living my dreams
Despite what was said to confuse anyone
I apologize that I cannot and will not be anywhere near perfect
You can turn a good man bad over a simple misunderstanding...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:34 AM
wait a minute... did you think I was offending carol? what's the issue? I said nothing towards her except I wish I could find the right one... There is some horrendous girls out there mean spirited ones that do not care about you or anyone just like guys... If they are taught to behave then they behave...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:28 AM
Hey! Look they can try to say I made a mistake I can say I'm sorry I made a mistake nobody was being friendly towards me being all polite and kind that if I did anything wrong I'm going to offend people in life... You can rub my nose in it I found the poem funny but you're right... no matter what a girls still a girl to be respected upon... I made a mistake

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:24 AM
No guys I disagree not everyone has to be perfect if I was perfect I'd be really screwed over

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:22 AM

Don't be shy you said nothing wrong none of us say anything wrong... People don't respect people for anything... If you want to speak keep talking... What I think is important is friendship and coexistence...

Thanks sweet boy :thumbsup:🧚‍♀️:hibiscus::gem:

I always have been what you say doesn't change that about me I'm going to keep being myself even if it hurts me :P

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 01:18 AM

Isn't everyone kinda just nuts :P... We all have problems what we say does matter we can offend a lot of people in life or choose to forgive them... a bad boy only becomes a bad boy because he keeps getting treated as such if he's taught over and over that he's valued and appreciated for being cool and kind he starts to believe in that... :)

You’re right he hasn’t been treated well and learned how to be loved and love others anyway he can learn gradually

If we start listening to each other forgiving everything and let the past become the past not carry on... we forgive... stop living in the shadows of yesterday's mistakes and just pick your *** on up keep pushing forward and whatever were your dreams pursue those instead of hating yourself for what anyone did wrong unto you...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 12:55 AM
Isn't everyone kinda just nuts :P... We all have problems what we say does matter we can offend a lot of people in life or choose to forgive them... a bad boy only becomes a bad boy because he keeps getting treated as such if he's taught over and over that he's valued and appreciated for being cool and kind he starts to believe in that... :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 12:40 AM
Don't be shy you said nothing wrong none of us say anything wrong... People don't respect people for anything... If you want to speak keep talking... What I think is important is friendship and coexistence...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 12:06 AM

cute they all look better at last call

lol... everytime a sleezy girl who is not a lady introduces herself to me it only hurts me if I proceed with anything luckily these skanks are smart enough to pick up on the fact I'm not really interested...

I just wish the ones who mattered did :(

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 12:01 AM
Just a note... Everything I do does not have to be perfect and or beautiful :P

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 11:09 PM
Her butts so big
Her moves are kicken
But The hell am I thinken
She looks so fine but she's probably been around
Probably been with everyone but me in this town
She can move sure she can dance
If I gave into her anything it be in my pants
But if I did it would leave a scar
And not just inside my heart
But whatever is among us
If she gave me a dance it probably leave a fungus
Her lips so sweet they probably taste like wine
Probably too drunk to remember me anyway this time
Never trust a girl with a big butt and a smile inside a bar
Just check yourself on out and get back in the car...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 09:39 PM
Life, Just smiling anyway even if sad, And the constant thought of no one bothering me this moment

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 08:59 PM
Rocky Series

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 08:50 PM
Because it made you, you...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18