Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 09/06/19 01:52 AM
Scarlet night... drift away... into the valley of the storms we are falling...
Cross eyed birds march the sky
And keep our dreams from falling
Slow as night drift away
Into the shadows of the heart of trying
I don't wanna know anything that is wrong
I can keep an angel's song
And find out I have drift away
Can you believe you came into my life
I was mystified and screaming through my endless dreams
I had wanted to run away
But then you came
Into my life and you stole upon my dreams
I think of another place
Deep inside my heart it's already been there and place
Just like the song that keeps us moving on
We simply want to try and somehow end up falling
And if we go to sleep
We drift away and dream away...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 10:48 PM
Ugh... stop messaging me... I'm fine, I don't like being "interrupted" by windows 10 mail ads :P.... Apparently sarcasm never crossed the notion of logic... Even a vibe can cause someone distress... but never the less they can keep up their games... All I can do is let go and carry on no matter how far they keep pulling me back in to breakdown and melt... I thought you all would've figured it out by now?

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 03:15 PM

Except the actors and jesters are also sitting in the audience.

peace FD

*thumbs up*

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 01:35 PM
Found out my "personality" is ENFJ - otherwise known as "The Protagonist"
I am likely to beat myself up before anybody even to prove a point...

There are those who are lost and confused maybe even desired to understand anything about themselves?
Who is anybody?
I'm not myself I am simply finding a way to open doors to anyone to further explore themselves before reaching a conclusion
Do you run away or simply endure the pain?
I can honestly say people have hurt me
But no more than I have hurt myself
Neither of it any of our thoughts open possibilities
For friendship no matter how scarred and open the wound became
I am not likely seeking enemies or to harm anyone any given means
Just broken "dreams" of where did I possibly go wrong in my life?
I never ever did... I just blamed myself more than other people
An endless "madness" to confuse others when constricted and confused did I do anything at all wrong?
There are those that say Serky you sound "nuts"
And idk I'm not? Just finding a way to seek a relative pattern.... "why beat myself up about anything over anyone's words? They honestly do not make any sense to me at all..."

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 08:53 AM

Since we are not born racist (or sexist), we have to realize that it's a LEARNED ideology. And it has to be UNLEARNED.

I agree. If a kid shows racist behavior, the parents should be summoned as well.

None of them is guilty of anything? If anything they have to be disciplined... go ahead spoon him whip the parent's too... it's just going to tick them off... grown *** man getting a beating over my son's behavior... bs....

I have looked into every person's eyes and seen what starts hate... you need to start being more of a nerd and listening to star wars... cause to truly use "the force" Is to know light from dark... The darkness draws power from life flows it into rage and destruction tearing trees life all forms of communication verbal or physical love is ripped from it's roots... and stains the grass with our blood...

Light brings peace into our hearts verbalizes truth and reason and an open concept of freedom... torn villiages are repaired based off the person's heart and forgiveness for his actions he may have caused...

Long lost is the root of black or white... red or grey... gay man strait man, woman or lesbian... it is just the fact to endure life... minding your own damn business if you have nothing good to say... and good luck to yall cause I am out of time...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 08:24 AM

Since we are not born racist (or sexist), we have to realize that it's a LEARNED ideology. And it has to be UNLEARNED.

And no one's going to just sit around ignoring "facts" of what lead to hate, because to fully stop racism everyone has to listen to why they are so blown up at the world?

It's not at all any of us is wrong it's that every damn one of us is right to to be pissed at the other for any reason... And to stop fighting? We can continue to breathe or we can wipe each other out like a flu bug... you take my brother I take yours... when every damn one of us is related down the family lineage... sorry we just are,... I can trace a root of lineage of sharing at least one common ancestor with anybody in the world... I'm not going through the process but it's pretty damn common... that some random guy did research to find out he's related to dr oz and to someone notorious as Jeffery Dahmer... kinda makes ya think? It truly is a small world....

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 06:46 AM
Chamber Locked: You put the gun in the enemies hands

Chapter One: What makes an enemy
Bullies are not bullies. They commited one bad deed because they were taught how to. They followed this pattern in life and soon they were known to be a bad seed. They are not. They are simply misguided that lead them down this path to be an individual but a target. They were not accepted and they begin torturing others the cycle never stops and needs to. Some of our greatest teachers punished such kids for thier behavior doing the best they could... And made them the enemy of everyone.

We do not simply believe in violence it is forced upon us by choices in our lives. We choose to do certain acts, each of us taking note of life and the things that the other has. Jealousy... A king leads an army to wipe out a kingdom for what it has. This tyrant, started off defending what was his and when he beat that enemy got power into his heart. It made him an enemy defending his country...

What do we do about it? The whole world's a mess, and no one wants to sweep up the floors of everything happening to this planet. It's a dirty job. All of us matter, from those you hate to those you love. You need to accept each other for who they are. Because a bully does not simply stare danger in the face. That danger came to them because people never showed them love...

Why listen to me? Why listen to anybody? I have dealt with mental problems I know right from wrong because I was taught so. I was not from a family of bad company. We loved one another regardless of when I fell apart. So I'm a loser? So I haven't got a clue in life? Maybe you're just bored and want a filler for time? Regardless, you're listening and I have a talent for reaching out to people listening to what they have to say.

My belief is that none of us is wrong or right in how we approach life. It's how we play the game that matters not the score, not the concept of winning or losing. All of us are playing a game. And all of us are important to the chain of the human family.
Like any family we argue, disagree on anything. It upsets people who were victimized and it really just flat out makes them snap for no reason period. We can blame them for doing such an act but we ourselves are to blame for ignoring them. Giving them the value of a friend when their world seems meaningless, hopeless, and ignored...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 06:37 AM
Depends on the hate... people have prejudices which are fine... it's when you cross that line and take it out on others no matter how far you've been pushed by the other side... I have more problems among my fellow whites but have my own agendas... you sure as hell ain't going to catch me at a hate rally or even fronting a confederate flag no matter my state and that to me is just someone's valued beliefs not a hate anthem but heritage... If you ever want to end violence... It always starts with... you... you don't look away you don't try to reason with the mad man... you look right in the face of danger and help anyone in need... a bully is not a bully... he was brought up that way to be taught to hate himself ironically cause other kids even teachers... to stop hate you have to start at the source hug that person and yes it's pretty much almost that simple you may feel like hitting them spitting in their face but when they go postal you wish you had given that chance instead of wasting his life cause he had no choice... guns don't kill people... you put the bullets in the enemies hands... that's the topic of a book i'm working on "chamber locked: You put the gun in their hands...."

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 04:06 AM
An "attempt" at rapping Gracie :P Forums are not a place to go "hardcore" :P

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 09/05/19 03:33 AM
I sent two letters back in Autumn
I'm almost pretty positive you must have got em
I said something about why don't you and I just run off and be together
You seemed to be under pressure like everything's fine
Something else must've been on your mind
Or maybe just a lil under the weather, or something
I'm really sorry girl
I never really meant for this to be real
It's probably boring you to death
I should've/could've been with you till your last breath
I sure am sorry I really am you know I tried
Sometimes I wonder why it's him that you can't get off your mind
I can't say I didn't try to talk to you and try to reason
When he gets drunk you sound as if you're beaten, and worn out
I'm sorry girl I never thought it would come to this either
You said your sorry you just can't be one with me
I've done thought it through we're history
Somehow in the deepest corner of my mine
I knew me and you were not more than fine
When it cuts my heart to pieces just as I read your letter of how I should leave you alone
I'm just trying to contact you but you won't pick up the phone
Damn girl was it really all I am to you is just a fool
That man of yours ain't nothing to you but just a tool
I could've loved you and taken you to Paris just to celebrate the season
That man's excuse for getting up after noon is because that's his reason
He can't seem to let you go no matter how hard you try
I hope you know he kinda threatened me once or twice
I can't really count it's like hiding underneath a bridge
That extra piece of cake was from me on your wedding I left in your fridge
It's really crumby how things wind up being true
And coming unglued, all at the same time
Once or twice I can't remember how many times we tried
All you had to do was be honest from the start
I hope no matter how scarred your bruises are he winds up behind bars for putting someone else in lined in chalk
You think it's awfully funny how things work out for some kind of plan
If that man was God I'd think he'd understand
You worship him like he's some kind of idol
It's probably the reason you're disgusted now as he lays on the cougch
Brushing potato chips off his chest and chin
He's smiling now but that's the devil under neath his grin
Did it really have to be just you and him
Why couldn't you see past all this... this too was all my plan
I'm really sorry for things are going to work out
I really cannot help you now no matter how hard you shout
Telling me to go home and get off your lawn
I hope you know by now I've already done moved on
I'm with a beautiful girl no matter where she's from
Somehow someway she's going to find her way to come
Into my world and we'll have a couple kids or even three
I hope when he's lying in a morgue you calmly think of me
And everything I put you through I can only say it's better off
I've forgiven you for everything you went through it's not your fault
I can only take so much abuse till it's time to grin
You surely didn't truly think it'd be you who wins
Well I gotta go now it's done past that time
I hope you know the next will be my last line
Good luck to you in all your grievances I wish to God you had just given me a reason....

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 09/03/19 08:13 AM
Ok? wow... according to this yesterday it was still scorpio :P... and today is technically the start of virgo… guess you are slick... :). Nevertheless...

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 09/03/19 07:36 AM
They surround you with chariots glorifying your name... all the same... I am left to blame while you take all the gold from my castle and leave me starving with what's left of my sanity... Am I a hero? No... I am not. A justified coward who never wanted anything out of life and people tore me piece by piece bone by bone until it came down to standing up to the high school bully 100 pounds over me and I am a mere 100 pounds at that time... It's funny how cowardly bullies get when stood up to ;)…

I am not fading into the night I am unleashing the dogs of Hell grabbing the night by it's throat. You may be happy satisfied filled with content... Do not start winking at me when that's how it all starts... An endless game...

The most down to earth people on this planet are under valued for their heart while liars are leading into deceit... You told me you're a Virgo hun... It's Scorpio Season...

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 09/03/19 06:58 AM
Sometime in the future... Mankind will be studying English as an ancient language... the flags of our nations will be conquered and divided amongst the free... The only things that truly kept us alive and breathing... Is the possibility of a never ending frontier of life and co-existence..

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 09/03/19 06:43 AM
I guess I feel bad... Sad undeterminded and a little guilty... How are you any different than I am? We gaze at each other through thicked glass and keep agknoweldging each other... whether I'm the guilty one whether you are? All I can say is I'm sorry...

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 09/03/19 01:39 AM
Get the Admins help? Naw hun, unfortunately I know about cross interfasical communication... they're not legally allowed to look into those logs of anything you typed out... so like I claimed step aside eat sleep burp fart.... Carry on like I do not care cause I do not...

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 09/03/19 01:11 AM
Btw hun you owe me a taco for picking up smoking real heavy again... Thought I'd find refuge amongst these people but your games really tore me up inside... A tear a sad face a broken puppy maybe even? :(

Baby baby baby... you and your boyfriend must not talk at all.... I told him everything... Once again like I told you the moron's too stupid to piece it all together... This is not my plan of action I offered you to opt out and do your own business and leave me alone! And the genious of it all... I don't do anything... Just let you carry on with your ignorance as queen of the damned "oops" But c'mon they already know somehow you get into their heads and poison them... You are charming sincere and sweeet it's time you ditched that zero and get with a hero... Because that man is just going to drag you screaming into failure...

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 09/03/19 12:51 AM
I am a bird and all I can do is fly
Wondering why people don't lift up my wings and let me soar
I wanted more out of this life
To be simply cast aside like a broken puppet while everyone turns their head and shakes their head
I too am beautiful for who I am
Inside and out and without a doubt I am true to my word
I say what I mean and mean what I say
Everyday
Without consequence the only thing I truly imagine is that we all have dreams and are denied the right to coexist with others
Trying to fill time with understanding
You can look away now
I am simply leaving this paradise
I won't be back as a little bird but as a swan in the Spring
A better man filled with understanding....
That not one of us is right or wrong for what we believe upon
Our dreams are simply... pushed aside
While people figure out what's going on in their heads
I have honestly learned the more crazier you "appear"
The more you actually do make sense...

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 09/03/19 12:41 AM

Women Stay away from me
Men don't mske me throw you through s window
You keep playing your little games
I'll keep showing you the door
The more I think upon this I want it even more
I have listetened to s million words
Heard a thousand or so such the same old lies
At this rate I could retire from a professional phychologist giving you advice
You keep telling me you hurt me hahahhah
The truth of the fact I kick my own *** harder you hit worse than your girls
You ought to put your woman up
Tell her it just ain't the same this guys is freaking nuts
The fact you could probably kick my *** if you only had the guts
So you can call me mr crazy
I have never shed a tear
The fact you care at all I might go back to beer
Listened to you yes it's true you're scared it's a simple fact n all
I'm just bored as hell I would not make that call
Cause no matter how bad you hurt me I'll run into another ditzy confused girl you use as bait
I play your games it's already too late

No really man in all honesty I do not care... you really want to hurt me tell me why you don't bother to listen maybe you're scared hurt sad want to hurt another human being that cares... I've lived my life it's all the same... grow a brain and maybe some balls maybe your woman would actually make you feel like a man? Stop trying to pretend you're not crazy yourself we see past that crap.... She's got a heart of gold if you'd stop using her it's a damn shame you keep messaging me on different accounts telling me all this shensnigans how'm I supposed to feel... Afraid? Sad... Brother you have a choice here... do not think it matters cause you're as common as grass... a dozen losers like yourself man not even close real life street life on the school parking lott wherever there's guys like yourself there's as little lost kid inside that tiny brain you call a rational thought... so keep hurting me sending me anything you can dish out... I might get upset lose my temper you're wasting your own time and life with these games killing your free time.... or you could do what I do... enjoy the show? I can always log off?

Damn girl, you work fast... You think I haven't noticed how emotionally dead cold everyone got on here hehe... o lordy it does not get good from here :D... Because once they do start smelling what you're spreading the more deceitful your lies become... The player you are is revealed... because let's face it... this world is everything to you! A place you can tear up anyone heart spit on their dreams all while pretending to be dauntless and a victim... No one's told me.,.. I imagine the BS you sell.,.. It's not my first time through this corner... Did not end well for them either... All I can truly say is gl in your endevours I am simply stepping aside letting you absorb in your little words... and letting you learn to swallow the BS you keep spreading as Karma does play out for you as it will for all.... ;)

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 11:51 PM

Captivating write :heart: in the words of Plato .. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."waving

Sometimes it is not love that made them that way... Just the unfriendly shoulder of no one to cry on where as I was there to soak up their tears... :(

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 08:48 PM
Mark Twain put this place on the map... Now it's a broken down town with nothing but bars... I don't drink it's provoking to say the least... Nothing left and I'm one of the few writers in the area... Little town in Missouri. As said Samuel Clemens loved this place most his stories were of this region. ;)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18