Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 08:41 PM

It's everyone saying We do not want to believe in love anymore, it's too painful...

Everyone is not saying that. Just those who claim that the grapes are sour.

I'm not "normal" Far from it and absolutely glad to not be caught up in people's dramatic headgames :D... so go ahead lie around the bush pee in the pool do the stuff you like to do on the weekends... It's grown up times. You'll have some smart comment for saying the obvious statements that are misdirected and unintentionally provoked to cause others to rally... idc man it's your life but keep your games to yourself eh? :).

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 07:50 PM
You said "beautiful girls" not astonishing... ;) What do you play? I'm a farmer not a Raider because I can like Kids if they are well structured and not cruel... a daunting society o my lord it gets worse daily... Nobody talks on these games anymore :( the communities have grown flat out dead cold to each other. Nobody seems to have a heart.

ESO, WoW, did a little Runescape in the day both versions current... anything you want to throw out there like BDO... it's probably been done by me but am open to suggestions...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 07:16 PM

It's just like I want to tell my friend Esraa… who's a famous writer in Egypt. She is not used to a man who treats her like every other girl. Probably worse even... She can take her fancy titles, her distinguished awards and park em. I am as interested in her Library as I am in her Labia... I am interested in only her at the moment anytime we talk. Nothing physical nothing but platonic but the offer's there for more... If she does not want me I move on carry her with me as a friend.

And these words will probably not reach her ears... :D

Does not take anything but confidence to open yourself open to the possibility of more. :()

To your Plato quote... if my own sword carried my shield I would be left defenseless attacking with an object that is defensive and letahl. But I could carry that same weight in the weight of a pen. Words create Peace and War... the value of open conflict is signed in blood by each battle we make.... this is why Vikings conquered countries and housed a poet in the biggest mansions... :)

She came to me with a panic attack... Me of all people on the other side of the globe... told her to relax and take a deep breath and count backwards from 10...Was ongoing a fight with my best friend at the moment and took the time to help her soothe... I got panicked and long story short... I set her free... She came back to me somehow like I was on her mind aswell :P.

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 07:02 PM
It's just like I want to tell my friend Esraa… who's a famous writer in Egypt. She is not used to a man who treats her like every other girl. Probably worse even... She can take her fancy titles, her distinguished awards and park em. I am as interested in her Library as I am in her Labia... I am interested in only her at the moment anytime we talk. Nothing physical nothing but platonic but the offer's there for more... If she does not want me I move on carry her with me as a friend.

And these words will probably not reach her ears... :D

Does not take anything but confidence to open yourself open to the possibility of more. :()

To your Plato quote... if my own sword carried my shield I would be left defenseless attacking with an object that is defensive and letahl. But I could carry that same weight in the weight of a pen. Words create Peace and War... the value of open conflict is signed in blood by each battle we make.... this is why Vikings conquered countries and housed a poet in the biggest mansions... :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 05:39 PM

There is nothing more beautiful then to see a man that has such a beautiful way with words..

Words written from the heart touches more souls then can be imagined..:thumbsup:

And I am also dumb as any man yet still open to listen to the wiseness of a woman's knowledge listening to George Carlin say that Women are crazy while men are stupid and women are only crazy cause men are stupid... :P
No man/woman is your enemy! No man/woman is your friend! Every human is your teacher!

My friend, that is all you need to know... You have the gift... your heart is always your next lesson teach yourself because there's not a damn thing I can teach you otherwise. Your talent only gets deeper as the wrinkles on your arse, a poet once told me... keep grinding them out. :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 05:31 PM
Now someone, toss me a beer :)... Cause this stuff is nautios and the more people push you into it cause you're actually good at it. The more you actually just want your old life back again ;).

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 04:54 PM
Once again we gather round more to rage the storm of winter... the longing of the first kiss against beaten breaths and the winds in her hair parting her lips from pleasures yearning only for adventure ever more...

I seek what others do not or have forgotten... to be scattered my ashes on barren grass or find myself drifting lost at sea. My body is broken my life was scarred but I carry on in a new existence. A fresh start to begin life again.

Does not take a Baptism to be born again... Just accept the fact your life never ends. It always finds a way to begin again. And this inner circle is the company of friends you keep. Our only open minds are free to pursue the impossible yet if she offers me something to eat. It better be more than one meal...

Love is insane and the cost of anyone's soul is the price of a kiss... Like velvet night it shatters the deepest of dreams and wakes inside you a fog of everything you have lost since you were a child full of hope. It carried on never realizing how old you had become the wrinkles on your hands are the only true thing that is changing... Your lips still as beautiful as the day we met. Your heart stayed the same and I have loved you always no matter how many times you drove me nuts pursuing you...

It took broken dreams endless scars to carry on the wounds inflicted so deep it cut the steel with a butter knife of how transparent I had become to you... Your heart like roses. The serenest smell of your touch carries a flame a burning desire to be one with you as closed in as the night that fog carries on and creeps into the shadows, disappearing from an open "spark"

Your love is the shadows of illusions confusing me if I'm lost or lost in your eyes... I see myself in them. Maybe I'm standing too close... Your love taught me to look away sometimes and avoid the deepest pit of my sorrows no matter how beautiful my words appear.

You like the night that shadows linger upon... Came in the morning. I loved you before I even met you... You gave me hope when I was falling apart. You taught me to stand when I am broken. I ignored you when we first met. I think you would have accepted me regardless of choice of words. Just love me for who I am.,

The song the kiss the velvet hands and as I lay down I dream of you. Knowing you're just underneath that shadow of a moon just within touch in the cicle in my hands...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 04:37 PM

This state of mind... It isn't that I'm considered deluded or problematic at all?... People form opinions of anything. Things the angels are showing us... I've seen who I've wanted all along my whole journey as a man. And they kept showing me bumping into her at a gas station. Medical science doesn't back this claim of "fact".

My best friend does not like the subjects I talk about all my books are deep and genres he's interested in... He still is not a fan of mine. And she isn't either she'll just accept me for me.

Ty, jaish
What books are you talking about?

I'm an author... Some on this site even know this.

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/02/19 04:29 PM
I've tried to BS... around this answer. They want someone who does not want them. Late in life they are sitting around crying wishing they had given such and such a chance cause he was everything she wanted in a man. And every man used her for personal pleasures not give a care about her at all. It took a life time to learn common sense. Those who are smart choose wisely... does not always work out according to plan, regardless she came into his life to teach him a lesson I guess you could say? And while he's soaking his wounds claiming he still does not care, lying to himself that he's a man and not obligated to feelings a true underclass bone-wit. He is soaked in a tub of his personal failures... She had indeed taught him his stupidity paid out for him perfectly...

The reason I've never been married? Same reason... ;)

There are those who "see" who they are meant for... and she still finds time to go on other priorities before meeting this special person. Live some Love some and be left to clean the dishes... It's everyone saying We do not want to believe in love anymore, it's too painful...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/19/19 05:29 PM
I think any if not all of us just want to be treated like equals... regardless of religion, politics, and other agenda we just want valued for our opinion... Not a woman but I do have my problems and I want people to just accept me for me... it's that simple. People waste time to bs with each other and argue... Makes no sense at all we just want to be heard... Not one of us being right or wrong. Just heard without judgement...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/17/19 11:38 PM

You know COD, Warface etc.....

You get major points if u ball in madden.

Do you play pool, bowling, minigolf, paintball etc

I need a competitive acquaintance who can talk the talk EVEN when she cant walk the walk BUT its fun. Gotta be earcastic. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ yall have to be out there somewhere

Buddy... I got news for ya :D... the more you think you can whip a girl the harder she'll knock you down even in a virtual world ;)… Nevertheless I wish you luck finding miss right. :()

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/17/19 11:04 PM
This state of mind... It isn't that I'm considered deluded or problematic at all?... People form opinions of anything. Things the angels are showing us... I've seen who I've wanted all along my whole journey as a man. And they kept showing me bumping into her at a gas station. Medical science doesn't back this claim of "fact".

My best friend does not like the subjects I talk about all my books are deep and genres he's interested in... He still is not a fan of mine. And she isn't either she'll just accept me for me.

Ty, jaish

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/17/19 09:46 PM

Have any men , 55 yrs old noticed that women do not respond to messages on mingle2?

You can be 90 years old and date 3 women who do not equal your age... go ask for prayers from Hugh Hefner...

I'm not 55 but generally speaking they seem to want when you don't want them... otherwise someone meant for you just likes you for any darn reason. You can start speaking sentences from a bowl of alphabet soup... and they find it cute and endearing.

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/17/19 03:00 AM
I can't explain why people like people some people like a little different someone people want the same thing over and over hurt over and over... who you are is who you are... It can't be changed if you do you're only losing out on yourself and any girl who was interested loses interest in the fact you are now "different" keep searching for the right one... it's a bumpy ride... Welcome :()

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/17/19 01:57 AM

Keep doing you whether people understand you or your style . This is not an English class and you are not getting graded on what you wrote.It is purely for our enjoyment( and I did) That does not make anything wrong with what you wrote, or how you wrote it or what you continue to write. Coffee is not for everyone some of us like tea.drinker I am a writer( professionally I do not expect everyone to enjoy my style of writing.)

Keep on writing H:wink: Handsome.

Being a writer myself I thank you for your words... ;) I wasn't offended because everyone has their say... I believe truly that nobody is wrong and nobody is right... 2 plus 2 does not equal 4 just the way our brains turned it into "fact" My biggest fan like you yourself is simply... ourselves. I'm not famous yet but I've been finding a lot of support through the world of authors using this group on a platform (against regulations of website to mention) there is apparently a really big name is films on such site and I have yet to meet him or her.

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/17/19 01:28 AM
I'm still a young man I'm slowly turning against that tide ripening... I have found a writers gift is not just his five senses... It's his heart and it's some kinda angelic inspiration... I have truly only found the only fan you truly need... Is yourself.

I got lost on the content... otherwise beautiful heartfelt words were displayed. The main theme of the story is about the struggles of love online... but what's the difference between meeting someone in a café or someone from another country? As long as they are willing to come and sit by your start talking to you open up a conversation by the chair next to you or across your screen... It doesn't matter people are just afraid to talk anymore. I saw a show that spoke volumes that it used to be a punishment if you weren't allowed to go outside. And now kids will just gladly use the computer to talk to their friend if grounded...

What we need is communication, because I once told a girl from afar that in every town there is a you and there is a me... we're all the same wherever we go sometimes even similar faces ;). 16 years old I wrote that little gem and passed English 11 only by creative means to get the grade. What took the class 2 weeks to think of something I got the highest grade and best of show using one magazine and 30 minutes of actual work.

I think the only thing we can truly decide for ourselves is... If we find love period... Is that not enough? Love isn't always about open touch just what touches your soul. You might say I've loved women form afar than local girlfriends... and it's true. I got caught up in their words and promises where as the girl next door just wanted some food.

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/17/19 12:32 AM
Give me a sign an endless kiss
Let me live love full of wounded kiss
Where open lips cut into sores
Keeps me wanting you all the more
Like lips with diamonds with pearl gaze
All in heat like you amaze
Turn into heart where you catch your eyes
You simply leave me breathing wondering why
Some of us we simply want to be free
Keep sheltering heart wondering where to be
Some will journey land or storm
The deepest night is all the norm
Some may come some may pass
All in end is all to last
Keep on storming on through the storm
Wondering if it ever mourns...

I found some mutual authors got my stuff cleaned up... I'm still a wreck I know I'm going to fall down and that's alright I've learned to deal with it :)…. Met a great lady through work you might would say we both were authors in the same company... more or less she was my soulmate and I let her go... Caused her stress because I cared... If she comes back at all. Idk if I should just move on or simply keep writing songs or maybe this group of authors that supposedly has a really big name in films among them take me further than my highest hopes... I am finding acquaintances amongst the elite in society... struggling to make another dollar while these people find talent in my words and do not sent me the big bucks... My big break... Never the less love is going to come back to me and soon business will be picking up... One might say I was lost and found... But I learned Life isn't about happiness it's about making sure you live through to the next day... Always knowing you're going to fall and with that fall comes grace to feel fulfilled and full of power that you withstood the greatest things that kept pounding your life and you just kept taking it regardless... Nothing stopped me at all from living my dreams... I just didn't see I was already on my soul's intended purpose...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/08/19 10:42 PM
I went down to the river... picked up some rocks thought who I was in life. Who I am is a really good person and great things are coming my way if I don't let my problems over run me. I have made some friends on here and likewise people I have upset. But what I want out of life isn't here at all... It is in my own hometown. The place I have always lived and will most likely die here. I can only wish anyone success in their pursuits this is not me saying goodbye... just good luck I'll see you again on the other side. May all your dreams come true and may everyone you love know it.

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/08/19 03:30 AM
Started a new book to work upon get some work flowing in just tired... thanks for understanding without making me into a total nutcase... :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/08/19 03:27 AM
Yes, life's too short to be angry at anyone any given reason can't say I made the best decisions can't say I wasn't used either... regardless I'm going to take further time off...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 17 18