Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 10/10/19 02:37 PM
and yes he was going to do something to me anyway...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 10/10/19 02:32 PM
He's a man alright
Wealthy
Corrupt
Breaking the world's economy...
Your vote is forfeit stop trying to say he's not who he is
You know where you're going?

This is affirmative action... I had to make a sacrifice to open people's eyes to end corruption be a true man and end global conflicts...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 10/10/19 01:13 AM

I love this poem

Sometimes true love can do the same thing thus why I snapped... And I'm making it up slowly... she needs time to remind herself that I have changed for the better overall... It's not easy being me and I have really become a wreck to say the least over a certain someone in this community... but there were others and some still had faith I was doing the right thing regardless of how many people spit on me... Keep following your dreams doing what you can to benefit society. Because it can make you a better person overall...

Final Dreamz's photo
Wed 10/02/19 05:39 PM
Julie... this is going to sound odd and maybe disturbing and a lil against forum rules. Anybody is free to find me on any of my accounts. It is common knowledge. I found faith... Not typically mine but I do have an actual religion now and am finding peace through it. I've had a turbulent problem with people in general kept running into the wrong ones. My life is turning a lot more positive. It was in me all along.

Some of you... have other interests in mind than my well-being. I can only say it probably will not work out for you in the long run... The ball's in your court - check...

Final Dreamz's photo
Wed 10/02/19 03:49 PM
In the year 3000... I guarantee things will happen.. countries will be conquered the great Roman Empire... even it too collapsed. People scurrying about their lives will be talking different, different dialects new ways of talking... creating a new language. What I can also guarantee you is that religion itself will change too... Do the Gods exist? Depends on what you personally hold to your heart to push you through life... nobody knowing right from wrong is a bad morality... sometimes people need that special focus from affirmative beliefs... I'm a new founded Christian and I still have a spark of nobody being wrong about what they believe upon.

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 10/01/19 11:04 AM

peace m8 ..

I know a lot of guys like you... They drink themselves into a stupor every night... Seriously cut back seek some help even if you do not think you don't need it? Your kidneys are already starting to fail you? And it's really not even a question of the matter...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/30/19 06:56 PM

All this since the day I arrived... a little test of my Tarot haven't lied to you... It claimed I was going to get success in life a dream finally coming true... not yet but I am getting noticed in that group for my perseverance...

The day before I had a bender about religion and politics... I begged a certain higher power for more... just a little bit. And if it lead to success I'll consider that a reward for any pain I'm going through. Those who saw it unfold on Twitter and Facebook... this record is on the wrong forums. It was not the way I chose to be noticed at all. Manipulation played a key role in it... and some weird coincidences based off what other people say about an other came into play.,

I don't ask you to believe in anything...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/30/19 05:38 PM
I published Final Dream 2 last night... was undergoing some processed feelings while writing both. I still think they're worth a look? The paperback should be out shortly under review the Kindle version is available now on Amazon and select outlets... $6 for both... I am enrolled in kindle select and kindle matchbook is free for kindle if you purchase the book.

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 09/30/19 05:23 PM
Manipulation... Doesn't reflect you or anyone else only themselves
The painted scars they place in your head repeating the same visual distortion to confuse you, just same as them
It's a hoax a fraud and innocent attempt to take over someone's life make it their own
Scars all of us have scars
And the holiest name is in your own measures
Forget forgive walk away and live life you own choosing
The steps of the hollow hall only know one footstep
Your own...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 09/29/19 01:20 AM
People that talk to God back then? Same as they do now... They are labeled Scizophrentic and lied to constantly by the medical field.. Though he is just a man... Look up Plato's quote about Madness and remember passages from the Bible about people blocking out their eyes to see messages from God...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 09/29/19 12:29 AM
Ma'am I believe everyone there is someone no matter who you are inside or out... I give it 7/10... Smoking is still smoking even marijuana... what you need is to edit out he bits that speak of your insecurities. Then realize we all have them. Because no one knows who or what to think or talk about on those things... Open conversation... asking a bunch of forum trolls their opinion? That's just asking for trouble... ;)

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 09/29/19 12:06 AM
I am not looking directly for a girlfriend of any nature. I just want to know if someone wants to know me for me? Not the author, not the poet... Just someone who has been hurt abused further and is finding ways to forgive others and himself.

You can ask me about my work... People I have met? (celebrity or just folks) no one is any less or any important than any other person. We just think different.

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 09/29/19 12:01 AM
In the shadows of a dream
A storm rages
The fire turns charred wood into ashes
Unleash your heart
And develop into something productive
You may have hurt others
Others may have hurt you
But the only thing you are truly hurting
Is your deepest desire for love and understanding
We keep a peace within our hearts
It is not prayers that saves us
It is our own minds to not being judgemental
We can create excuse make plans to why we're not seeing clearly
It's as plain as the sands in the desert
You wanted life
So you took it by open games
And you played yourself
You still lost
And endless cost at the chosen steps of redemption and peace
One cannot find peace without first knowing the cost of war
And how sacrifice of one's own burdens is developing into some other ways
Some ways of making you better brighter and full of joy

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 09/28/19 11:13 PM
People are living longer too ;)… Now you could look at all the styling we have all the skin products and hair styles to create some caliber... I notice people of any generation are just as smart as we were back in the stone age... We spoke a different language is all... The English language probably won't last forever... And then what we decide to become? Is simply human... Powerful than we ever dreamed...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 09/28/19 11:02 PM
I'm meeting new faces everyday even across this little computer screen... Scott Hastie I have a connection with him... I did a review for him... and honest review no sucking up and praising him he told me in so many words.. And he said that he accepts the good and the bad... The man is living a very good life of peace and prosperity... and he won't admit it... but all of us are unique and pretty much the same. I think there's scars he's hiding too...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 09/28/19 10:56 PM
Something drew me back here... Can't say what the true reason being is...
I figure... If I can't handle a few harsh critics.. Maybe I'm in the wrong business?
Up to anyone to procede as planned I am no stranger and am developing a life of peace
even amongst the unknown... Maybe I can help them too?

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 09/28/19 10:54 PM
Long lost in the thoughts of streaming waters
How it fills the pool up and runs dry the coarse of sands
I am alone cast ashore
Wanting more
To be simply wishing for another to join me
Amongst life from shore into drifting prairies
The quietness of everlasting still
Open waters brings peace harmony and some kind of mistake
Not openly forgotten
But measured by the time we say goodbye to say hello
It's the greatest gift to wonder one's own creation...
Drifting logs from empty shores
Into forbidden rooftops for children to explore....

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 09/07/19 03:37 PM
It's been a pleasure "working" with you all... if you want to consider yourself a little science experiment those of you who hate me are to be known as my lab rats... those of you who continued to love me feel free to keep in touch... otherwise I honestly don't see me directly using the forums...

All this since the day I arrived... a little test of my Tarot haven't lied to you about a damn thing... It claimed I was going to get success in life a dream finally coming true... not yet but I am getting noticed in that group for my perseverance... gl to any of you all regardless of breeding materials I left with you to scrounge about like the filthy vermin you are... Those of you who love me keep the faith there was atleast one good man in your life because I do consider myself one... Those of you who "snap" to reality... You can contact me too... because I do wish nothing but the best for anyone... peace Serk...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 09/07/19 03:46 AM

Nice poem:wink: :thumbsup: .

A poem? Or a song? There's very little difference in either... ;) Regardless, ty for your support :P

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 09/06/19 03:14 AM
yes, I'm sorry you guys don't believe me lol... dang idk what it takes to please you.. Things are looking up regardless I still have a few of you left and a lot more support in my group... a certain author/film director just made a brief comment on a post of mine. You may not believe it but everything happens for a reason... I truly hope you see past your scars and still keep informed of everything that's about to happen in my life... and yours I can truly say with confidence I wish you nothing but the best regardless... the little spiders that are dragging cobwebs through my yard... yank those things down and keep trucken… I got places to be in life...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18