Becoming new people like kids at play
Wonder if we should do this everyday
A fool on the hill so deeply run
Regardless of how foolish a fool is one
I forgive those that hurt me great and small
Players full of themselves don't matter at all

Final Dreamz's photo
Tue 08/06/19 08:24 PM
Regardless of which path you have chosen to act upon... i'm not upset not the least... in fact no child-like retaliation karma is going to judge you and I have spoken my piece...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/05/19 04:30 PM
Lost in fog like dewy gaze
A sailors song is heard
High above the deepest clouds are we forced to love
I think so high I could sing and carry on with the wind
A thoughtless cloud and endless pool and all the things it brings
I see inside myself a journey must be quite a site
I see angels of mercy asking me not to cry
It's hard sometimes to never know
What's wrong with the wind
Then again as each of us know it's all that matters in the end
I seek... angels where mercy crosses why
Cloudless dusts of inner pool reflecting on the sky
No matter how you life has been a sword to cross your grave
In the end all of us know we only accept the brave...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/05/19 03:57 PM
I will warn you back off... it does not end well for you... and they do eventually see you for you... takes them like a week and they've known you for years... like I told him I take an whooping but keep on ticking you have a choice here you can keep up the games or I can start revealing each layer of your identity...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/05/19 03:38 PM
It took me awhile but I did figure out your plan tbh have fun with it and all that your boyfriend black and all that messaged me behind the painting of a famous rascist white dude I found the whole thing kinda weird tbh but to each their own it was a different time period what was acceptable back then is not now... You drove me nuts while pretending to be my friend not the first time for that in all honesty any dude that doesn't read your profile must be some kind of idiot like myself to see who you actually are...

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/05/19 10:03 AM
To feel loved anybody support you
Things you want and or need
These are provided whether you're homeless in a soup kitchen
Living life of a millionaire too rich to even notice the world's problems...
Life can be stressful but it's a breeze of wind floating back again
Creating this friction this inner hope of being in yourself
You are wise you are dedicated to the task of fixing yourself so others can notice you
Everything you do or say was meant to actually be
It just becomes easier with given notion you can't help it creates life and or reason

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/05/19 09:39 AM
I woke up... to the numbers "666" going off in my head... all the universe is telling me I'm at where they wanted me to be... I can't fight it I can't shake it off it's who I am... I can breakdown I can seem odd or weird or whatever it's fate knocking on my door that I stand out I am meant to be different....

1st Meaning of 666: Align Your Thoughts With The Universe
Life as we know it is carbon-made, humans too. Carbon is made from 6 electrons, 6 neutrons, and 6 protons. Hence, in your material form, you represent the number 666.
On a soul level, you chose to incarnate into a physical body to accomplish a mission in this material world. You came into the physical world to grow yourself as much as you possibly can, and at the same time, this benefits all living beings because we are all connected as one.
Everything you do — every word you speak and every action you make—has a ripple effect on other people’s lives. As a result, you are already being a spiritual person in this material world — just by being human, and this deed in itself is a great spiritual act.
As soon as you see 666 repetitively, it is a sign for you to balance your thoughts so they are aligned with the Universe. Your thoughts become words, and words have high energy vibrations that create the reality that surrounds you. When used with positive feelings, words are the creator of your reality. Without words, a thought can never become a reality.
So when you see 666, remember this: If you want to create a better world, you need to start with yourself. Your thoughts are responsible for everything that happens in your life, and they work together with the creative power of the Universe. You are a manifestation of the Universal mind. When thinking about how you create your own reality, the following quote comes to mind:
"Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/05/19 05:39 AM
yea well I just hurt someone because I do not get anything no clue in the world what a girl wants or needs... so I can keep guessing keep writing lyrics whatever is truly needed I can work every type of job and still come up short handed in life... truth is this stuff hurts.... why write it at all?

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/05/19 04:52 AM
Edited by Final Dreamz on Mon 08/05/19 04:54 AM

You have a awesome way with words... may each of us find that one to hold our hand~~~~:thumbsup:

According to Grammarly on a weekly basis I am 98% productive, 99% more unique words... and 11% as accurate than typical users... :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Mon 08/05/19 04:32 AM

Look at it this way, better to find out instantly that they are douchebag then to find out
down the road.
yes it iis bad mood right PTSD is trigger can't sleep

I know this is redundant to say but watch some meditation videos on youtube plug in some earphones and drift to sleep... helps doesn't do the job but it is soothing none the less and truth is finding that small amount of peace to get through life...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 08/04/19 09:16 PM

There are some men that grew up with no sisters. they did not get to learn about women.

Never had any sisters but I did be a shoulder for a lot of girls to cry upon tell me anything all they ever wants and needs :) Sometimes I told them I wanted to be with them and this didn't help things I made a mistake when she wanted a friend... time and time again to learn that sometimes all a girl wants at the moment is a friend someone to talk to...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 08/04/19 09:02 PM
Sometimes we make a mistake and that mistake gets repeated and who people keep telling us we are... is because a man is stupid enough to believe anything but who he actually is... he can try to sound hardcore and bad maybe even had an experience or two with the law... either way either how he will cry as he lies dying alone and afraid of the mistakes he made in life. None of us have a reason for the things we do except someone did it to us and we repeated the cycle it's a simple fact... There is no such thing as evil... just people that are sick....

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 08/04/19 01:55 PM
I've seen many things in life and even weirder dreams that turn into reality... I've seen my own such so called "death"
I'm an old man with a horseshoe left of his hairline a good build stocky frame healthy and secure
I am wearing a brown leisure suit and I appear to be successful
I'm on my wife's side at the hospital bed
She is frail and pruny in the face
And I still see the same beauty in her I saw to begin with
She thanks me for the wonderful life, whatever I have had given her...
She tells me to look after the kids that her time is up
I tell her no
And I watch her slip away
And it is so heartbreaking I collapse onto the floor and die right by her side
Because she is everything to me and everything I have wanted in someone
Our lives do not seem to matter everything we do or say has no meaning we have only dreams...
And we can make these dreams come true... if only we believe in making them exist...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 08/04/19 01:14 AM

From one soul to another I do feel love for your soul... as well as all other souls. Though in my humanness I won't say words I don't truly feel... I do hope though, that you find some light in the darkness that you're in right now.

The best I can do is offer you a hug ((((Final Dreamz))))

People, places, things, ideas, beliefs... all do one thing Hope... :) May God be with you *hugs*

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 08/04/19 01:07 AM
and um... this thread is closed but open.... do what you want with it take a leak on it if you wish...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sun 08/04/19 12:54 AM
I've seen altered visions of past self... I've seen the future play out in a dream unto reality... I've seen what appears to be my muse haunting me to find her...

And just as likely have found no evidence of any God's power... I have seen the afterlife... but just as likely tears me up inside because politics and religion are too personal I have no religion anyway Magi does not want to be worshipped he is the God of War an entical friend... An endless battle to pursuit Satan... he'll probably destroy him for what he did to him... I can only tell the story of that being and just as likely he could lift up any weight in the afterlife could consume dreams into reality a great leader a visionary and a devoted friend... And he had no power mankind itself could not tap into...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 11:33 PM
A better question to ask any woman is "What do you want out of life?" This typically does generate a response

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 09:48 PM
Being happy doesn't have to make you complete
You ain't got to smile
You ain't got to frown
Just keep searching around till you found it
If you keep searching you keep knowing learning new things
Following new ways to better yourself
As long as you're content
What's to regret
Just like life you can make mistakes
It's an endless choice
A voice of reason
Always reflecting who we are
Into another
We can carry on and keep whispering or just love ourselves
Because that's all we truly got is ourselves to make us happy
No one else can do it for you
To find this other source of reason you're seeking
You simply have to accept yourself... no matter how cold the world has left you...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 08:57 PM
I have made mistakes keep carrying listening to the whispers of tomorrow's song
I dream of land so far away
Voices turn into clouds of yesterday
Inside my heart, a lonely tear
reflecting tomorrow or another year
Each side of us cries the long last fate
Where I'm dreaming of you tomorrow it is not too late
I have held my pride I tried to take your hand
Dreaming of you all across this land
Each time I seek another falls
Keep this game on up is if tomorrow calls
You can keep on drifting on away
Telling me tomorrow it all emties into a thought of another
If I cry I stand
Alone as man
I can never keep thinking I am wrong or mad
A soldier boy
Long of fate
Keep dreaming of tomorrow not yesterday
All of us keep dreaming on a tear
Wasting tomorrow of yesterday's fears
I can only forgive what I was
Do you even remember if I mattered, cause
And no matter what I believe alone as man
Keep dreaming of you all across this land
And each time I say I love to another girl
I'm just simply wishing you were right infront of me to hear these words while I'm dreaming far away
Do you even remember the things I say
I can only shed a tear
Not be sad for what I am
I stand because I'm happy
I stand for all I've stood
Dreaming keep on dreaming that each of us can call
Inside my heart an endless gaze
Forgive me for yesterday cause it has no plan
If I fall atleast I tried
I can keep dreaming of tomororow as long as I cried
But if I stand and hold my heart
You were right there always right from the start...
I'm just likely to cross your path
Because in the end all we have is each other as long as it will last....

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 08/03/19 08:45 PM
Like anybody we just want to be heard and understood can't say I've been a woman every lady here has spoken that they are unique in what they want... If not to listen to them? Then carry on your dreams of what makes you happy and complete that if anything finding love or not even matters period? Is if you keep up this dream that you value that individual for their heroics and dreams... carrying on singing a song a message that everyone needs to be heard and loved for who they are.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 17 18