Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 08:46 PM
Why believe in anything?

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 08:08 PM
Whatever you do in life keep doing it don't let anybody stop you from what you want to do keep living for your dream... if you stop working I don't think you'd even exist... Your spirit has you doing so many things at once all we can do is follow what our soul is telling us to do or say... That spirit never dies just gets born or reborn carrying on to keep working :) welcome to the crew

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 04:24 PM
Hate, it destroys you anger it takes away your happiness
We feel this right to get mad when upset...
Stars collide promising us hope endless dreams of tomorrow making us be known to the universe
What we want is peace
To stop fighting stop bickering stop ignoring others
Developing carrying on our global existence
I can try to say I'm sorry for being mad nobody remembers what I did after that little deed
And keep dreaming keep holding on
To the possibility of tomorrow...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 04:21 PM
Hate, it destroys you anger it takes away your happiness
We feel this right to get mad when upset...
Stars collide promising us hope endless dreams of tomorrow making us be known to the universe
What we want is peace
To stop fighting stop bickering stop ignoring others
Developing carrying on our global existence
I can try to say I'm sorry for being mad nobody remembers what I did after that little deed
And keep dreaming keep holding on
To the possibility of tomorrow...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 02:08 PM
Is something right or wrong
Do any of us really have a voice a choice
I can praise scream shout feel any emotion possible
Being who I am I am different as we all actually are
Each of us a different cycle
Full of mysteries time after time
Believing in different Gods practices of worship
I think... there for I am
Crazy, neurotic.. still existing
Cause whatever is giving me life
Is offering me this choice
This voice of reason
To be heard and recognized
I chose this life before I began this life
I chose how I go out too
I am simply following the path I chose for myself
Living that dream learning my lesson in life
All of us is but a simple idea or belief
Following what one man believed upon
We were living in caves all we had is animals hunting us
We chose to defend our human rights pointing out such dangers
Learned to talk that's why all of us speak different too
This first man to be recognized saw fire and light and hope and peace
Choosing it instead of picking it up and bashing another
He chose to keep warm and tell stories, out living Neanderthal
Created instruments for music this choice to put down such weapons of violence
A created something for pleasure
Why listen to me why listen to anybody
To mock for a laugh a joke
I think everyone's a freak
Or are you actually listening to me to hear me out
The choice is yours
I am but one man typing away needlessly
I can write this whole thing in alphabet soup words at random jotting them down
And still you would listen to those
Choice is yours?

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 12:34 PM
No matter what someone believes in... they believe it in their heart... and that makes it true… whether in God, Allah, Odin, Ares or just plain flat out in their self a lot can be said because it is an open concept and endless dream to pursue and you will suffer for the person you are always but if you believe in yourself that you are greater than what you are being tortured for... you can climb out of the Darkness and into the Light and see this dream of better things... Black or White doesn't matter who you are only that you keep seeking what you believe upon this endless dream to things unknown...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 11:37 AM
Sir! stick to your side of the tracks... before you Burn in Hell for breaking your Lord's Greatest Commandment....

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 10:22 AM
It's a new day
The night made us remember recall carry on
I have forgotten and forgiven all I have done
I have still recalled my dreams my hopes my desires
My mistakes made me stronger I kept carrying on
I keep looking past my scars that have torn me apart
Knowing deep down I have a heart
I have forgiven all that I have become
Words became whispers dreams to believe
I seek deep in myself a dream
Each night a lot can be said but to carry on is a simple thing
I have hopes across the land tears turn into whispers carry across the sands
To simply believe is to find my voice
Do I have an answer do I have a choice
If I forgive I am simply carrying on
I have forgotten all I have still became a song

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 08/02/19 10:01 AM
Do you recall
Do you remember each breath I took
The silence of it all in the Winter's calling
Do you remember each time in my dreams
I whispered upon you told you not to stop your dreams
Each time my heart kept trying
Words became whispers
Taking over my mind
I keep climbing pushing further on
Kept up with my dreams
Do you hear my song
If I stop from following my soul
Who am I now who I become who's to know
I can carry on as quick as the wind
Tell upon my story
For it all to begin...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 02:19 PM
I speak differently than most people. I speak like a leader someone with something to say not to anybody in particular to hurt certain individuals but for the crowd to hear my message. I am different because I am white I am different than anybody because I care, what I care about is anybody's beliefs and knowing right from wrong. I carry a dream so deep in my soul that nobody can know what to say at times it is so powerful they simply have no words. What I want is what we all want to be heard. For me to represent this world in one voice where everyone is not the same but valued for their individuality. Consider this my commencement speech. We can keep carry a lot of traditions that we are the only one that is right when that makes us wrong... We have looked past our brothers and sisters concerns and form into clicks that represent nothing about what anyone was saying yet their intended message was so great. It's never too late to be free of hostility this inner voice nobody being right or wrong we carry on this endless dream and reflect unto this nation or nations in one world. We can understand a lot of things black and white color vs color or we can decide to be set free from any choices or burdens... What we value what I think everybody needs on here is to be loved to be free to love. I am but one man and my message will only be heard by fifty or so such said people that it's up to them to decide right from wrong.

I have tried to blend in everyone's purpose everyone's beliefs into one forming the truth and in doing so been wrong to do so... Because it is their own beliefs that matter... Cloudless nights endless days carrying on thoughts so deep a pin could be heard dropping what I say matters. Because I was also right to do as such. That if you think about a certain subject of tomorrow lost in the thoughts of yesterday who among us is the truth the ultimate answer... Religion Politics it doesn't matter what someone believes if you need to argue stick to the basics of people that listen to you not those that disapprove your message... I believe in anybody has a right to be different to be unique individual to be special and likewise they are as such... my anxiety my fears to succeed in life can only be described by never give up your dreams you keep holding onto this shadow of the past of yesterday and carry on this endless debate night into day unto eternity... You matter you care and waste your time your effort to be heard what you have to say is nothing but to argue that you could only be the right person... I ain't as such... I see myself different listening to people thinking great people different lives different abilities can make us all be heard... We are not robots we have feelings and sometimes I hurt others defending my own self I am a man I make mistakes... I have bled I have been beaten at my own game...

To see past this land so vital that I believe we can call each other children we can argue and fight and none of us is ever right to do as such... We see a lot of colors spoken so true devoid of thought and in doing as such do not know our own beliefs... One day it'll be me fighting and you can be like me now to simply detune my emotions control my fears you can be my voice of reason we are simply free to be to pursue to dream going to sleep dreaming of tomorrow what to accomplish working our jobs becoming more successful people places such as love are open doorways we might believe we are true and if we keep pursuing this dream we are simply to look professional that what I have to say is to stop fighting each other's beliefs I was wrong too I can't change your opinion to form into these other people creating the solution to the problem it is only a dream of mine... I never wanted to be heard and I became heard because I cared...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 12:46 PM
Maybe I was too hard on you but I was not... if you want to "save" me let me find my own way back to God... any God at that rate what you have done is tear me away from God and if that is delusional then you sir are the nuttiest sob on the planet...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 10:42 AM
depends who you ask... if that were true I technically punched my ticket several hundred lifetimes ago maybe more :) But my being this poet is not who I am as a soul just an experience you will notice old souls do not want to do anything these people just know they've existed beforehand and likewise the world seeing them as crazy keep up this notion to just carry on a few experiences that they probably tried doing that or something similar in another poetry will form into my soul but I will actually weep because it is not who I am anymore my words of peace and love will vanish... becoming part of me but not what i'm about as myself in this present existence we get one life to find our life's purpose this is true... and is poetry my only real talent I have an interest in roulete in poker in hunting in construction and do not pursue those as often but on platforms like this they can simply know me as poet because they know I write I have this picture of a 3 goats outside my bedroom. It is some kind of picture my folks gave to me no real purpose I hung it there on accident.. and I am a Capricorn...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 06:18 AM
20 years of smoking hun ;)… and while I sung as a kid I became untalented... I did chorus was in plays in elementary school. But life is hard too hard too many broken memories... I used to draw and that went poof as I no longer did it but I hear that can be picked right back up... I have sung and I think I sound good for people to say I sound horrible... Just like I can dance really good possible moves in my head and be a total klutz on the floor... what anybody actually hears when I write poetry is different than my mind.

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 05:45 AM
what you need to do is find out if i'm a writer or not? You can find me on the poetry forums all the time this promotes my work though it does not at the same time regardless the feedback is positive and uplifting :) I could give you how to find out the books I have produced but that is giving out my identity and a big no no… :(

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 05:31 AM
And yes I suffer with such problems and no matter what I am or not the people I have helped put a smile on their face while i'm falling apart makes you rather uncalous a rather independent bully a realy bad person not a good natured Christian boy man of science what have you? I have a lot of people friends with such disabilities these people are friends and my clients as a writer a lot of great talented people I work with being a writer dealing with such said illnesses... you will actually discover a lot about people if you listen to them not opening you mind to another's point of view? makes you ignorant of their problems...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 04:04 AM
Is love a game
I'm challenging my dreams
don't know what this means
It's all the same
Who plays by rules
Some lead to question not following the clues
I have been played and changed stolen my voice
Nothing is nice in this game
I have changed
And felt unneeded and lame
What I gave my heart was tooken away by the wind
Games second chances
First time at romances deep in the heart of again
If I walk down that road
I keep smiling up till sunshine
If she'd only be my own
i'd wrap her in a coat of sunlight making her warm
I don't play a fool some lead to mercy playing a fool
Again, why ask why
keep trying to hold to someone never saying the same way again
I have tried lead to mercy keep myself bent out of rules...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 01:50 AM
Grace~ Well in my humble opinion you are a valued person :) you need a lot and are given not your fair share a lot happens to really good people but the bad ones they get it coming and regardless I think our best effort is to keep pushing towards some sort of peace...

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 01:34 AM
in my original profile it states I want you to figure out more and more about me... Am I playing some sort of trick on mankind am I a host of terrors am I the voice of God? In all honesty no I'm not anything but me whatever that means is simply to keep moving forward in life doing whatever you want to do sitting on the couch drinking beer calling up old girlfriends to harass them? I have noticed a lot of childish behaviors in adults quite disturbing who we are is monkeys in the zoo if we all believed we were supermen? Who's to say our reality isn't to evolve into some structural being of power our own hearts keep us strong making us stronger if we are weak it is simply because we do not know right from wrong.

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 12:43 AM
Edited by Final Dreamz on Thu 08/01/19 01:15 AM
And sir have you ever actually dealt with the mentally ill? I have they cannot be helped by any kind of motivation medication therapy they ease the symptoms they do not erase the problem.... I have clients who talk to themselves to angels they find this soothing and relaxing it gives them hope and or peace it makes them feel valued this satanic voices make them scared frightened afraid to walk out the door. I have noticed some that say they are the president of burger king this is a false belief and is likely to some degree a rational thought they are not stupid for presenting this "untruth" they are simply wishing for something... In my experience there is no black and white no racial barriers no prejudice only the power of our hearts to overcome such said so illnesses if being original finding your own way... Like you said... it's their life ;).

Final Dreamz's photo
Thu 08/01/19 12:34 AM

Many people have a problem accepting the reality around them.
When their delusions fail to work, they adopt new ones instead of just acceptng reality as what it is, reality.

If one progressively acts in accordance with reality they usually don't need saved.
When you understand the reality in which you exist, you can make mindful decisions that prevent that 'out of control' feeling.
However, if you make your decisions based on delusion or lies, the result gives you inner turmoil because it doesn't line up with the reality you experience.

If ANYTHING in your life is not in alignment, its likely because you are being influenced by delusions that fail to align with the reality in which you exist.
Put away your delusions and take control of your life, after all, it is YOUR life.

In being in alignment is being original... not following anybody else's beliefs and or patterns this is a typicaly paranoid to not accept people and nobody's opinion seems to matter... I'd say the only thing delusional about me is that I stand alone where as if people believed in my side of the story I would be normal? But who cares? nobody perceives reality as anything but what they believe to be true... Yes I do have problems yes I can think for myself in standing alone is what makes me different than by so be it... Let me be me.... If I'm wrong in the future I'm probably the only one that is right all your greatest heroes were known for standing out being different if I have a problem this makes me human and likewise if any kind of gods did exist period? If I believed in nothing I could honestly say I'm a caring person for believing in everyone...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18