Community > Posts By > Final Dreamz

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 04:12 AM
Wonderful :) cause I accept who I am for who I am...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 03:36 AM
:wink:

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 03:31 AM
You can keep painting fences
Fixing up these little problems we run into
Or we can accept none of us are perfect
I think we all need to better ourselves even when we reach perfection

Who we are is but a dream
I am a butterfly
And knowledge is my cocoon
To wake up fully renewed is to keep dreaming regardless

Cause I break fences fix who I am
Just to break down again
But building myself back up
I never give up on who I am

And this me doesn't have the be near or the same
Not the same man I was yesterday or ten years ago
But to keep living life
Carrying on all that I know

Keep dreaming
Keep hoping for something better
Because your time to shine
Is really just beginning...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 03:26 AM
Amazing... :o

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 01:55 AM
Edited by Final Dreamz on Sat 07/13/19 02:01 AM

From my experiences with things happening that science itself cannot prove otherwise... I think no matter what mankind believed upon in the past and into the future... That yes Jehovah or something else is out there.. I've had dreams that my conscious was my conscious in sleep and I looked around and it was real and it was life... I pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming... still asleep... I pinched my arm willingly and felt the pinch... I saw my grandmother sitting right before me who had been gone for several years... She told me some things that I've been searching life for this answer to what I'm searching for... she then whispered... It'll find you when it's time. This thing I'm looking for? Love and Heavy amounts of success... I woke up and began writing... My grandmother was known for writing... and that dream sprung me forward to become a poet and a writer in general… After the dream I began to dive deep into the unknown. That I believe in a lil bit of anything and everything... And this belief is going to make me famous? Time can only tell what's meant to be if anything...

Dreams are both Powerful and full of meaning. Hope it works out for you!!

As a Capricorn I can come off very contradictive... this cold exterior those that break through that barrier and find out how warm I am underneath are stunned at what I hide from the world... That I am full of life and love and cover it up again over and over with fake vulgarism and try to be understood in a world that does not accept anyone... I accept myself for who I am... but this pride it strengthens me as well as tears me apart... to be wholy perfect and for God to just take away the pain? Tempting but no... Cause what I want is to perfect myself... to understand God's pain as described in the bible... He's had to make harsh decisions regarding life and it's tearing him apart if he did the right thing... So my pain is nothing. I'm looking to not be as perfect as a God... but to strengthen who I am as an individual keep climbing a tower to become stronger than yesterday... never give up never surrender to satan's temptations...

Final Dreamz's photo
Sat 07/13/19 01:00 AM
As a writer I saw this place had forums...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 11:54 PM
Staying online to re-apply my virginity instead of doing the real life Mingle in a sweaty tank top waking up to the stench of Perfume cigarettes... and how the hell drunk was I to wind up in this girl's apartment?

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 11:43 PM
To discover why nobody seems to remember what "sarcasm" used to mean?

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 10:37 PM
From my experiences with things happening that science itself cannot prove otherwise... I think no matter what mankind believed upon in the past and into the future... That yes Jehovah or something else is out there.. I've had dreams that my conscious was my conscious in sleep and I looked around and it was real and it was life... I pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming... still asleep... I pinched my arm willingly and felt the pinch... I saw my grandmother sitting right before me who had been gone for several years... She told me some things that I've been searching life for this answer to what I'm searching for... she then whispered... It'll find you when it's time. This thing I'm looking for? Love and Heavy amounts of success... I woke up and began writing... My grandmother was known for writing... and that dream sprung me forward to become a poet and a writer in general… After the dream I began to dive deep into the unknown. That I believe in a lil bit of anything and everything... And this belief is going to make me famous? Time can only tell what's meant to be if anything...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 08:53 PM
There's going to be a time I put down the pen... it's refreshing to know I am capable to pick up right where I left off... because that poem was epic... If you haven't written in awhile you grasped back onto it...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 08:49 PM
My apologies... :)

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 08:43 PM

what

Too much info? ;)

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 08:31 PM
Got my heart ripped out by a third party scenario... so in choosing that path... It lead me to seek alternative methods to lick my wounds... I chose to start seeking this other half this missing piece of who I am. In my hometown nobody wants to know ya if you ain't in their click and while this is universal there are more acceptable communities... I started smoking heavier during this heart ripping process went from one to maybe 4 or five a week... to I had to have that cigarette by morning and the typical types where I smoke on a time basis not because I need one... I smoked for 23 years... Gave it up cold turkey flat out for six months got depressed and lit up... times I smoked five packs a day as a younger man riding around town... I am smoking a direct five to six but the process of my past has kicked in because of my heart is not healed... That if I am not gradually accepted and loved... deep true love I sm going to keep smoking further till I am at least a pack a day smoker...

So in short I'm healing a scar... ;)

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 04:40 PM
"good and evil" there is always going to be one with the other
But we can learn to twist this realm for fighting for the light or serving the darkness
To truly form peace is to know ourselves...
But fighting amongst each other has torn us apart

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 04:32 PM
Christian Ideology goes against everything Jesus was preaching
To love one another and to keep up hope that mankind is going to get better and acceptance
Mark Twain wrote at a very controversial time that if Jesus were alive today there is one thing he would not be is a Christian...
That each of us is telling this story and whatever our faith is
Is to accept everyone's opinions maybe even forming it into part of our own belief cycles...

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 04:07 PM
Skimming the ice
Nothing is as nice
As to keep peddling forward
Never looking back but to score your next goal
To keep inner sensation that a fan is cheering your name
While you keep this journey to be a better man scoring points for a team
You're not alone cause your brothers have always been there play in play out
And to keep winning or losing isn't part of the game
But to keep everyone entertained
It's all the same
And in cheering or booing
They acknowledge how great you are as a person
To keep winning at life no matter the score
And to settle on the fact we all want a little bit more

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 04:06 PM
Skimming the ice
Nothing is as nice
As to keep peddling forward
Never looking back but to score your next goal
To keep inner sensation that a fan is cheering your name
While you keep this journey to be a better man scoring points for a team
You're not alone cause your brothers have always been there play in play out
And to keep winning or losing isn't part of the game
But to keep everyone entertained
It's all the same
And in cheering or booing
They acknowledge how great you are as a person
To keep winning at life no matter the score
And to settle on the fact we all want a little bit more

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 04:48 AM
River Spirit~ Idk if this would be of interest or not? Look up Capricorn tarot for the months of august and September... a lot of these readers are predicting some crazy stuff that happened to me... and what these readers are suggesting though a general reading is that Capricorn and it specically mentions Writers are about to hit a gold mine! So if I start finding this "love of my life and this big break" don't be surprised if the Mingle Admins have to question my identity if I'm the real deal or not? :P

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 04:00 AM
Been on mingle a month...
28 pages of nudges
I log in and immediately get five views
Why'm I all of a sudden hot topic interest
I'm still the same kind of nuts you'd find in a squirrel turd...
Still if I am so sexy... keep up your glamour and your fashion sense
Some of them real some of them obviously didn't read the rules
I get the same girls showing me they ain't wifey material
And then the scary thoughts of is this one real
to better conclude if i'm doing things right
Sing me a song cause I keep talking to the same ones
Searching for the right one in a pond of frogs I have kissed many of princesses
At this rate... I must be searching for a goddess?

Final Dreamz's photo
Fri 07/12/19 03:36 AM
As someone wise once told me... if you start reading your horoscopes or seeing seers... you're going to do it regardless... no matter what they tell you. So if you meet you meet... if you believe in true love keep up hope it's going to pop up and sweep you away...