Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:03 AM

Umm, where do you get this info? Much of it is false, for example Neanderthaul was not an arthritic old man. Neanderthaul, though not a human ancestor, was a very robust and strong species who had several remains discovered. We have more than one. Lucy, you're right, everybody agrees she was a chimp, a BI PEDAL CHIMP, in other words a chimp with our pelvis designed for walking upright. Remember, a theory is more than an educated guess, I think your definition of theory is really a hypothisis, evolution is a true scientific theory;^]

I really don't want to get into this stuff, but we don't have Lucy's pelvis. We have one hip bone and a fragment of the sacral area of the pelvis.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7951/lucy.jpg

Here is an article about Oliver, a bi-pedial chimp who was once believed to be a human-chimp hybrid or even a missing link. After DNA testing, it was confirmed that he was simply a weird looking chimp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_(chimpanzee)

Now let's assume that we had enough of Lucy's skeleton to say that she was bi-pedial. That's an assumption, since we don't have enough of it's (we can't even prove the gender) skeleton to determine conclusively if it was a biped. But assuming that we could confirm that Lucy was a female and was a biped, how do we know that Lucy didn't have the same deformities that Oliver had? Is it unreasonable to assume that Lucy could be deformed just like Oliver is deformed? I guess it all comes down to what you are willing to accept at faith.

from http://www.anthro4n6.net/lucy/
Gender is probably not the most important aspect to the Lucy fossil as she offers much more insight into our ancient lineage. Although no other pelvis from this species has been found, other Australopithecus afarensis bones have been and reveal much about sexual dimorphism to infer her being female. Regardless of the gender argument, Lucy's pelvis tells much more; it screams "bipedal." DeWaal points out that "the most significant difference between Lucy and modern chimpanzees is found in their hips, not their craniums" (DeWaal 1997).

It is Lucy's pelvic and femur structure, along with her knee joint, that are decidedly hominid. As Tattersall points out, short of having a pelvis to examine, the knee tells the most about locomotion (Tattersall 1996):

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:51 AM
lol.. It's just about time for me to leave 4 the day. Mornin' and good night;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:06 AM
I'm fat & lovin' it;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:43 AM
Yup, that about sums up VA's system. I used to be a cutter myself, luckily a counsler at the CSB taught me the crushed ice trick. Everytime I got the urge to cut I'd squeeze a bag of crushed ice, didn't think it'd work at first but I've been over 10 years without cutting because of it. I truely hope he finds his way, when all else fails we can always pray, hopefuly after today we'll have the funding too;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:29 AM
It's been so unneverving all the budget cuts, western state can't even take clients anymore that aren't considered "chronic" care. In 2002, when I was violated on probation for my drug use, the recomendation was the day reporting center, the judges response was "isn't that about to be shut down?".

Hehe, I hope we make some waves too, it helps to have Kaine on our side tho..lol. Don't fret it, we've all got lives to live;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:56 AM
I was all excited for a new episode before I leave in a couple hours now my on demand won't worksad sad sad sad sad

Demmit, I wanna see Mcnulty get bustedlaugh laugh laugh ;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:48 AM
Well, todays the day. Anybody near the area please feel free to join us;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:47 AM
Even worse than that they ignore the laws of physics and the truck loads of physicists who back the official story all while claiming the physics don't add up. Now we've got the 9/11 conspiracy people shagging up with the zionist conspiracy people once again, how long till they blame the jews for 9/11 again? Oh well, I've got a life away from the computer to live..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:27 AM
Umm, where do you get this info? Much of it is false, for example Neanderthaul was not an arthritic old man. Neanderthaul, though not a human ancestor, was a very robust and strong species who had several remains discovered. We have more than one. Lucy, you're right, everybody agrees she was a chimp, a BI PEDAL CHIMP, in other words a chimp with our pelvis designed for walking upright. Remember, a theory is more than an educated guess, I think your definition of theory is really a hypothisis, evolution is a true scientific theory;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:27 PM
To each their own;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:19 PM
Edited by Turtlepoet78 on Sun 01/20/08 02:21 PM
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10007058

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:19 PM

Does anyone know of any scholarships? Is there a place to go online maybe?

Be careful with online scholarships, lots of scams out there. Maybe look for info with .gov attached to the addy, I know there are lots of government provided scholarships I just haven't looked into them yet myself;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:11 PM
You obviously know nothing of physics, so I'll let you back off to your fantasy world again where 40,000 lbs. of Jet mass (not passenger mass) doesn't make a differance. Say hi to santa claus for me;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:07 PM
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:04 PM

well it's getting close to it. Chips in IDs, chips in our cars, chips in our phones, and our pets...soon to be our heads and hands.

Yeah, but the whole one world order thing is really just an interpitation of the scripture. It's possible, but more specific to Revelations you have to consider the coded form it was written in;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:01 PM
No big differance? The passengers don't make up the differance of the JET mass. 40,000 pounds is a pretty big differance, and 1976 isn't exactly modern anymore, the design was THEORETICAL. Here we go with this nonsense again, can't explain anything to some;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:56 PM
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness aren't deemed inalienable rights? Sure sounds like a federal issue to me, you can lock away somebody for life, THAT is justice, murdering them goes beyond the call of justice and is plain vengeance. State authority stops at the personal rights, and life is guarenteed by the consitution and bill of rights;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:43 PM

@ preciouslife, good points but I feel I must point out not all christians follow the trinity theory;^]

Turtlepoet78,

I am not that familiar with the exact beliefs of all the different denominations of Christianity, but wouldn't you say that the vast majority of Christians do believe in the Trinity?

I am curious, which denominations don't believe in the Trinity? I know Unitarians don't, right?

Gnostics don't, not to many of my fellow shamanic cchristians do either. We're in a minority but we're here;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:39 PM

Since Mr Turtlepoet wants to have Posted: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, He should post them himself, since they would fit in nicely with the Rapture scheme in the One world order efforts.(seriously)

The folks who want the RAPTURE make IN FACT get What they(wish) thought they wanted, but ,when it comes to them, they may when it is too late regret that they wished for it.I heard that there are some rascals ,who have a plan to use holograms and maybe even electromagnetic pulse weapons to send them to the promised land in a way they had not bargained for, while they innocently meet somewhere waiting for their promised RAPTURE!!(Called depopulation) They would be able to go sit on a cloud then ,but without the body.

I really would not blame you if you thought that this was far fetched. But at least you heard it here second(this idea has already been in print )drinker

WTF are you talking about? The Protocalls were written by non jews in an attempt to stir violence against jews, that is historical fact. It had nothing to do with rapture, it had to do with convincing people jews wanted to take over the world, the same slander you're out here spitting about the jews. Anyone who praises christ only to bad mouth the jews is in league with the false prophets, THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:33 PM
Again we forget 40,000 pounds of differance between a 707 and a 757 empty. That's minor? As mass acellerates it picks up more mass. The 100 MPH speed differance of the two is not enough to make up for an extra 40,000 pounds. In 1976 they had little clue what would actualy happen in this scenerio. Been debunked over & over & yet it's still the core arguement;^]