Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:27 PM
I was, but I let her slip away. Now, not so much. First I have to find her, then I have to find out if she's right for the long haul;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:17 AM

Hi Back.

Did everyone find a cure laugh laugh laugh

I found a cure, but I've got too much to live for..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:09 AM
Basicaly sounds like hackers, must be bad if Bill O' supports it..lol;^]

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/internetforensics/

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:56 AM
Please put down The Protocalls Of The Elders Of Zion, it was a HOAX;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:50 AM

I applied for financial aid but only got loans, loans and more loans.

That's what I'm afraid of;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:47 AM
Edited by Turtlepoet78 on Sun 01/20/08 10:58 AM

Ahhh... Thank you!!!

Purpose is good...

flowerforyou

Enjoy yourself...

I gotta game to catch soon... gotta get ready...

Peace, good seein' ya...

True that, honestly I think it's one of the most important issues we're faced with here in VA. I posted about it several days ago in the current events section, guess no one here had an opinion on it;^]

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/68819

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:35 AM
Edited by Turtlepoet78 on Sun 01/20/08 10:40 AM
I took random trades courses, Radio & TV Broadcasting courses mostly. I want to go to Full Sail & take 4 courses, Recording Arts, Film, Show & Touring and Entertainment Business. Unfortunatly it's waaaaayyyyyy out of my price range, I almost couldn't afford the classes at BRCC..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:25 AM
Edited by Turtlepoet78 on Sun 01/20/08 10:26 AM

Turtle:

Rally? What rally are you participating in, if I may ask?

http://www.racsb.state.va.us/Alerts/2008/2008_1_21Rally.html

It's about the underfunding of our mental health and rehabilitation services over the years;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:22 AM

Your idea of a discussion is someone agreeing with yougrumble This country is a bloody mess and anyone who supprts this corrupt government is a collaborater in my book:angry:

Oh please, nobody supports every aspect of our government, but to say it is always bad then jump to conclusions based on speculation that's been based on wilder speculation is to wander off to a fantasy world. I haven't fully read the info you posted here or in several other of your posts for that reason, it's hard to take somebody serious when they go so far overboard in spite of tangible evidance. I've also noticed all of your links seem to be from conspiracy sites or from sites with obvious bias, just 'cause a site says it's true doesn't make it so, you've got to confirm it with reputable sources. I'm not gonna call you a loon or whatever, but I will say you can't add missing data into an equation;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:07 AM
Oh I'm not bad, killing time on here educating about personal accountability before I start getting ready for the rally in Richmond tomorrow;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:12 AM
lol.. I've never been one to limit myself to one thread, my ADHD won't allow it;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:31 AM
We USE history books to teach us history, we USE computers to be right here right now, does that mean there's something wrong with that? Using it for war, yes that's bad, but everything in life can be used for good or evil.

@ preciouslife, good points but I feel I must point out not all christians follow the trinity theory;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:25 AM
There is sin upon everything in life, even the most faithful have their fair share of sin. Best to hold on to that bible and share with your daughter, it's what's in that bible which counts. One love and God bless;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:19 AM
And we also went into a recession because of his uncontroled spending, we all remember how well the star wars missle defense system works. And for the Kurds, Reagan enabled it by allowing us to sell them the weapons. But again, really my opnion on Reagan boils down to Apartheid, his support for the Apartheid system was appalling, refering to Mandela and his followers as "terrorists", in my humble that's worse than anything Clinton ever did, who btw was still the one who put priority on hunting Osama. Too bad Bush put it on the back burner and ignored memoes entitled "Bin Laden determined to attack the US". I still say Reagan was Blanco Diablo;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:01 AM

I know not everybody's gonna like Chavo, especialy when he plays heel (tho it's kinda the point of going heel, to piss people off), used to be the same thing with Eddie. But remember, he's put in more years of hard work than Orton & Punk combined, probably a little more than Hardy too. For all his years of loyal, hard work in the business I think he deserves a world title reign (so does Finlay for that matter), a short one at the very least. Not to mention his reported good attitude behind the scenes. Just my humble, but I think Chavo is good for business;^]

I'm in total agreement with turtlepoet on this one,but i wanna throw another name in there,KANE,10 years he's been there and been WWE champion for 24 hours.Time he got his reign too

Hell yeah, he doesn't seem far from retiring either so they should give him at least one more;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:43 AM
I know not everybody's gonna like Chavo, especialy when he plays heel (tho it's kinda the point of going heel, to piss people off), used to be the same thing with Eddie. But remember, he's put in more years of hard work than Orton & Punk combined, probably a little more than Hardy too. For all his years of loyal, hard work in the business I think he deserves a world title reign (so does Finlay for that matter), a short one at the very least. Not to mention his reported good attitude behind the scenes. Just my humble, but I think Chavo is good for business;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:24 AM

and I'm depending on you guys. I know there MUST be a way to access public records on the internet FREE OF CHARGE. After all, they are public records!

I've run on to many sites that "find" records such as arrests, marriages, divorces, sex offenses, etc., however, there is a charge for getting them.

With the wealth of knowledge available on this site, I am confident someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance...........flowerforyou

most states have sex offender websites.just google your state and there should be a link..

He can't be registered if he hasn't yet been convicted, that'd break every standard in the books.

Since it's local, the court house is the best place to get the info. You won't find anything online that you won't find in court record unless it's some journalists opinion;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:15 AM
He probably won't be registered until after sentancing, but you can always go the court house & get what records they have;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:13 AM
Not sure on that one, I usualy use pay sites or the local court house;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:09 AM
Religion is the excuse for just as much good as bad, of course the media only shows the bad because it brings in the ratings. Still, the religion is only the excuse to justify the actions of PEOPLE. Again I say, to focus on religion is to miss the true cause and sollution. There has been plenty of war without religion and if religion dissapeared tomorrow there would still be wars. Why? Because there will still be those who seek others land, others power and more importantly control over others resources. War is war, with or without religion;^]