Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:47 PM

I once got caught being bad in a library bathroom, luckily they walked out without saying anything..lol;^]

Guess I'm the only one who's done that..lol. OOOOPPPSSSS;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:23 PM

Here's where I start an argumentbigsmile

I drink on occasion, don't do drugs (smoke weed).smokin

I don't think weed is a drug...I mean the Bible does say that God gave man all seed bearing plants...and I've had MORE than my fair share of seeds

Weed is definatly a drug, It is however non narcotic;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:59 PM
Been clean & sober since nov. 7th 2002, though I might pick up pot again once I'm off probation;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:54 PM
lol... my life story;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:40 PM
I once got caught being bad in a library bathroom, luckily they walked out without saying anything..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:21 PM
When I was a kid I ripped the back of my pants riding my bike. Bike got a flat & had to walk it home, didn't realise they were ripped 'till I got back. I was pretty red on that one running to my room with my hands over my bottom..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:18 PM
I don't believe in love at first sight, attraction, fascination, lust etc. yes but love is a learned trait and must be built from the ground up;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:58 AM
Here's one example of the medicine wheel http://www.sacredart.com/medicinewheel.html and a dreamcatcher http://www.eastofthesun.com/pi7/dreamcatcher.htm

hehe, I still might check doors on my floor just for the heck of it..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:43 AM

Medicine wheel or a Dream catcher ??

Medicine wheel..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:42 AM

What's a medicine wheel?

It's a native american symbol representing the four corners and more importantly the cycles of life and nature. It's basicaly an even cross with a circle around it;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:39 AM

lol yeh but still a pain hun :smile:

Not too bad though, hell it only took about a minute to make. If it were my shamrock I'd be down in the managers office reviewing the tapes..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:37 AM

over here people steal anything that isn't nailed down. Thats why there is no toilet paper in public bathrooms...really.

Well look on the bright side, you've got something to do with your hands tonight.
bigsmile

Uh oh, now you know my secret to not running out of TP. hehe, my hands are never still..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:35 AM

somw people will steal anything not nailed down hun

True that, thank god it was only twist ties..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:34 AM
When I moved into this apartment I made a little medicine wheel out of twist ties, hung it on my door right above a $10 shamrock I bought. Well, today somebody snagged my medicine wheel but not the shamrock, not that I'm upset they didn't, but what gives? Are people really that stupid? Hmmmm, guess it's time to make another..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:13 AM

i had a guy ..not on this site who told me my son wasnt important and that i should accomodate his needs first lol ..yeh right bye bye

OMG, he sounds like a real class act..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:57 AM

as for the dentures thing...that is insane! shallow and petty. yeah i have dental issues that ive had to have fixed due to my ex bashing my teeth out! some things are not your fault and if you have taken the steps to take care of it and obviously so if you have dentures, then so what? shame on them!

Agreed, but it does help weed out the shallow from the real;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:55 AM

Welcome to my world..lol. Most women run scared as soon as they hear "mental illness" or "dentures". I always like to say the serenity prayer when these things happen, I figure if one can't accept me for me they're not worth my time anyway;^]

Hey - I have mental illness and dentures!drinker

hehe, I wish I could afford the implants, I hate having to take out my teeth when eating out..lol. Most people I think are just shallow about such things tho;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:49 AM
Welcome to my world..lol. Most women run scared as soon as they hear "mental illness" or "dentures". I always like to say the serenity prayer when these things happen, I figure if one can't accept me for me they're not worth my time anyway;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:20 AM

Don't forget the wild women!!!devil devil devil devil

hehe, wild women don't scare me, wild is most of sisters middle names..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:19 AM

Thank God debtor's prisions don't
exist anymore, or there would be
a lot more prisons being built.

No, but you can still be imprisoned for certain types of debt;^]