Community > Posts By > MySuperman

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 09:30 AM
Edited by MySuperman on Mon 11/16/09 09:36 AM
I think people make too much of little stuff! There are a lot better things in this world to get upset about.

I am more worried about getting into any more wars and how we are going to bring our troops home safely,preserving our land for our children and their future well-being! Screw the dumb stuff!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 09:13 AM
I am praying for her now! God Bless!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 09:10 AM
About a month ago, I went out with a male friend. First, we got free drinks from a guy at the bar who stated he like women with long hair. Then the owner of the bar brought us some snack mix and two more beers (and offered me a job). Then, another guy bought us a beer each. That was probably the best FREE night of my life.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:55 AM

i want my info removed from appearing from google about me on this site.. who can help and does this place have a contact number

You don't...as soon as you are on, you are on as long as the site is on. You can deactivate but you will still appear, just won't have any info. Running from someone?

Running from someone?

laugh

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:44 AM
Yeah it could be the "blazin'" thing or maybe the time just isn't right yet! Don't give up!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:39 AM
rofl
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:12 AM
rofl

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:08 AM
Guten tag! Ich bin Latonya. Angenehm

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 05:21 AM
I really don't think that will work. I hope it does though. Because even though I have not been on the site I told you about in the other thread for at least 3yrs, you can still Google me and see my name and conversations there.

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 05:18 AM
I am not sure you can get that removed. You can google me too and my name will come up from a site that I was on. It is still embarrassing because the topics are "off" although in each message, I was telling the people to stop messaging me.

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 08:38 PM
Hello and Welcome! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:39 PM
Don't give out money!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:35 PM
Praise God! That's worth celebrating!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:30 PM

Im curious. .was he to put off doing ANYTHING else until that was done...? Is that why that statement makes him a liar? I believe the sentence is probably out of context of a long list of things he planned to INITIATE,, but he cannot push these things through alone or overnight. I hope voters understood that,, I did.

I understood that too!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:27 PM
One more thing...I always thought heavier women had prettier faces!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:20 PM
what, on looks alone? I don't see anything wrong with ya. It would be easier to rate you hopefully a little more accurately if you had something typed in your profile.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 12:55 PM
I think it's a bit of men, media and our own selves. A lot of time with that weight in the booty lol comes weight in the mid section. That's probably what some of us don't like.

While I'm not far off from my own personal comfortable weight, I still tell myself I am beautiful because yeah...I know men like self-confidence in a woman. It is sexy! I can't stand a man without it either!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:10 AM

but as far as the religious people I know,

you're okay as long as you don't start playing cards or wanting to dance

didja know that the guys who invented dominos did so because their Baptist mom wouldnt let em play cards?

:smile: cool

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 10:08 AM
flowerforyou :smile: Thanks for the reminder of how great "they" and we (women) are~

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:29 AM

You could always pray for her...

I most definitely will!