Community > Posts By > MySuperman

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:58 AM
Sexy clothes for women that I designed....I'm working on it! :P

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:30 AM
I like tattoos on a guy so long as you can still see his natural skin. I really like the tribals and anything with meaning.

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:06 AM
Funny pic!

Yep, West Indians, American Indians, Irishmen.

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:01 AM
I don't know the details and I dont know if this will help either but, one thing I always tell my daughter is: The one good thing about having one relationship end is that there are so many more men left in this world to choose from. Take the time you need to get over this guy and then have some fun!

I've had my heart broken more times than I care to remember however, it gets easier for me as time goes on because I realize that most people in our lives aren't meant to stay...only a select few. Romeo will come...just gotta finish kissing all these frogs! :)

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 08:17 PM
Hello and Welcome!

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:51 PM
location site

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 01:54 PM
I definitely do and will continue to! My family is well mixed! You will find anything from African American to Irish, German, Native American, to Korean and Filipino.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 08:25 AM
Spelunking

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 05:56 PM
The fact that you would even wonder if you should take a chance on someone who seems great is key to me. Listen to your instincts. Don't ignore even the slightest detail and just continue getting to know him until you feel like you can definitely take that step towards being with him or you feel the need to let him go!

Good luck!

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 05:50 PM
Hi there! Hope you have a good time on here!

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 02:40 PM
I remember those days! Pretty hot!

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 01:44 PM
Hello! I Hope you enjoy the site while making friends and more.

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:06 PM
Edited by MySuperman on Thu 08/21/08 09:08 PM
I was not going to comment however, some of the comments are interesting.

I think most women still want to get married someday. I do....again! laugh I agree with another one of your respondants when she said in near identical words), "given the way men act, it probably isn't likely".

Another person said that women do not want to marry because they no longer need a man to survive financially. I don't think that's the case at all. I think they have a hard time marrying because most of us give "it" up too easily. In other words, we are giving too much too soon.

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 08:16 PM
Although sometimes I wish I were about ten years younger, I don't think I've ever been tempted to tell someone I was a different age.

I have a suggestion: Instead of changing your age to contact him, maybe you can get someone you know on here to contact him for you. Starting a relationship on a lie is NEVER a good idea.

I once met a guy who put up a picture that obviously was not him. He was nothing near as cute as the guy in the photo (probably a magazine pic). I continued the date with him, had him take me shopping, roused him a little and left him in his stance.

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 04:49 PM

smooched My lips...usually what guys comment on first...they always want to kiss. laugh

no photo
Tue 12/18/07 02:16 PM
Ha ha Sweet

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 09:12 PM
Those are wonderful words to hear however, I would beware since it has only been a month. Also, I would not say anything I didn't feel..I suppose men can get just as crazy as we can when the l-word is used.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:58 PM
I know this post is not exactly new however, I think looking for a woman on post, base, etc. is not always the best idea. They are either going to be a dependant (either a spouse or child).

I have been affiliated with the military since birth and have seen so much cheating and chasing that it's ridiculous. I don't think the uniform is the competition, I think it's the character of people around you.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:47 AM
I used to believe in dreams. I don't any longer.

1 2 3 5 Next