Community > Posts By > MySuperman

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:05 PM
It has been really nice here for the past two weeks! All that is supposed to change starting tomorrow so, we'll probably be joining you in the crappy weather soon!

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 07:29 AM
I guess he really likes ya and didn't want to mess it up! He's fine, huh? Is that a mutual match? :wink:

Yes, I'm corny! I can't help myself sometimes. :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 07:24 AM

some times they have good advice i just dont want to listen to it

Because they've nagged you to death about everything else, huh? laugh Yeah...sounds like a mom! Whoever it is, just tell them that it is your life to live and you will live it as you see fit! If they are overbearing and have unresolved issues within themselves, they will probably never stop. frustrated You will probably never SEEM good enough to that person yet, they'll secretly brag about you to everyone else!surprised Crazy, huh?

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 07:04 AM
Edited by MySuperman on Sat 11/14/09 07:57 AM
Tell him to shoot me. I've done it before. I will not be the coward he is counting on me to be.

I guess that all depends on the mood I am in though and what I have going on that day. The time it did happen, I was pissed so, I really didn't care what Ol boy said or did. That was 14yrs ago

Now, if I have a date coming up later that day and some fool wants to be stupid like that...well, I guess I'd be upset again still and well...He'd definitely want to pull that trigger by the time I got finished. If I had the time, I'd pimp slap his behind and take my bullet!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:10 PM
Hello and Welcome!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:09 PM
Hello and Welcome!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:07 PM
Hey Joe! You have new friends here, now! Welcome!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 04:05 PM

My husband and I are stil living together but it's just for the kids.

I had a guy today, tell me he was almost divorced and when I asked when it would be final he said "Here's the situation...My ex and I are separated but still live together". Umm Not!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 03:18 PM
Will try anything once. Separated. Extremely bad grammar.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 03:05 PM
I'm not 100% sure however, I did not see a "block profile" tab when I viewed someone's profile who had previously viewed me but never sent a message. I know for sure you can block them after they send a message.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:23 PM
She's right...it takes time! People always suggest these forums to get to know one another. Try that! I hope you find what you're looking for!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:09 PM
Run to the computer. Dang! I forgot to shower and brush! ha ha

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:00 PM
Congratulations! I am truly happy for you! Now, if I could just get that second job. kidding

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:48 AM
I would absolutely give up everything...umm you could take the car and the money as well! I gave up what I had in my divorce. You can get back anything material that you've had before, the way I see it!

As for the Relationship Genie, I'd ask for whomever I'm with at the time to like/love me always as much as I did them.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:22 AM
arrow head

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:51 AM
Hello and welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for!

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 05:32 AM
Queenie (my Godmother's name)

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:13 PM
As a kid, I thought it was cursed. ha ha After all, I did watch Friday the 13th with my friends. We made a big deal about it back then. As an adult though, I see Friday the 13th coming up on the calendar and I think to myself, "cool". I always think of it as a good day for some reason.

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 04:54 PM
Get married once, according to a Google search. Yeah, I know...nerdy!

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 04:45 PM
LOL

I think it might be the same (shankin', whackin', whatever).