Community > Posts By > MySuperman

no photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:55 PM
I too am saying a prayer for your daughter. One thing I have learned inside out, over the past few years is: Whatever I cannot do for my children, I put in God's hands...he has not let me down!

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 04:18 PM
I get a lot of scammers from England. I was fooled into giving out my messenger id and that's it, from the first one. I noticed that the context of the messages are sappy and romance-filled...crap!

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:33 PM
Edited by MySuperman on Tue 11/17/09 01:33 PM

Ten Again

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.

"You idiot", she replied. "I meant my dress size..."

And the moral of the story:

rofl ah ha ha ha

I would be happy just to be with a man who TRIED... Say what you mean and mean what you say, comes to mind.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:27 PM
D. No never. Love the pic above

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:17 PM
2 things:

1). The other night I was having a bad night...did something I shouldn't have and at the exact time I put the key in the gate to get home, a friend called telling me that he had just done the same thing.~ I guess misery loves company!

2). Someone told me that I was their best friend.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:10 PM
Nice and full of pep!

Cute pics too!

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 11:58 AM
Yay to perky boobs at an elderly state!

laugh

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 11:54 AM
Early this morning, I told my friend I loved him.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 11:51 AM
No. Like the commercialization of Christmas there have been given many added reasons for it. Christ is Christ....can't change that! Merry Christmas again, early!

Merry Christmas (early)! Thank you for posting this! I am gonna catch flack but, I simply do not care. Yes, Jesus is the reason for the season! Hence the name Christ-mas!

Actually, the Winter Solstice is the reason for the season. And the Sun God Mithra was born on Dec. 25th. But the Church couldn't let pagans celebrate. So they co-opted it for their own use.

drinker

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 06:31 AM
Wow!

I said "blazin" because it is illegal! I knew I should have ellaborated. I just think and this is a generalization, MOST women do not want to have to worry about their man going to jail and do not want anything illegal around them whether it be drugs, stolen property or anything that could mess with your freedom or happiness.

I personally, would not date a man who "blazes" or is an alcoholic. If he drank in moderation (social settings or whatever), I'd have no problem with that! I haven't done illegal drugs however, I drink alcohol socially and we all know it too is a drug. Had I been told that as a child, things might be different.

One of my close friend's told me there was a study done on the affects of alcohol and driving versus the affects of marijuana and driving. He said that driver who drank alcohol were much worse than the ones who smoked marijuana. ~ Has anyone else heard of this story?

Once again, I hope you find whoever or whatever you are looking for on this site.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 06:18 AM
Congratulations to her!

flowerforyou :banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:24 PM
Really nice!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 06:22 PM
I guess good is relative.

I hope you find whatever it is you seek in a man!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 05:40 PM
Hello!

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 04:57 PM
Funny!

Glad he didn't take it a step further and make it to her house!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 04:05 PM

This past week I was helping a friend that owns a florist shop.
At teh end of the day she gave me a whole bouquet of flowers that someone ordered then didn't pick up or pay for.

I still look at them and smile.

Awww! Big flower fan here so, I think that's awesome along with the guy a few posts under saying he got another day!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 03:50 PM
Hi How are you? Welcome!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 10:37 AM
Hello! The best of wishes to you!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 10:36 AM
Have a great one too!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 10:18 AM
I would not put the note on his car. I would slip it to him covertly after paying for gas or whatever or either just ask him straight up.

I hope it's a connection for you two!

Previous 1 3 4 5