Community > Posts By > MySuperman

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:27 AM
Sometimes it just takes time to find that right one...even if it's more time than we think we need. laugh It isn't always about you...and I don't mean that offensively. Sometimes it's just about the timing.

He will come!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:18 AM

I drop my pants....

Bend down reeeaaal slow....

And kiss my azz goodbye!!!:heart:
rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:12 AM

I don't believe he started any war! Where did you get that part from?

Heavenlyboy, I think you just got your answer.

Okay, So what war did he START?

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:10 AM
Hello!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:07 AM
I don't believe he started any war! Where did you get that part from?

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 08:41 AM

By allowing this behavior to continue, she is teaching her children abuse is acceptable.

...putting them at risk to either become abusers themselves. If you show these posts to her, I hope she realizes that she may not know him as well as she thinks she does...look at the news, it is full of women killed at the hands of an abusive male.

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 08:14 AM

what dreams do/have you have had through out your life?
i have 2 dreams..
1 is im able to breathe under water.
the other i think tells me how im going to die...it ends with a sharp trama to my head and my vision slowly fades to black and im very aware im dying...very very vivid dream...

Not that you asked for an interpretation however, I think your dream means you go through a lot of complex/scary situations yet you always come out on top!

I usually have dreams that warn me of negativity but, never the same dream twice. In one, I had a dream that a white car slammed into my car. I prayed about it cause I didn't want to go through the whole routine with police reports and the insurance drama. Maybe a week or so later, a white SUV slammed into a car that was parked where my car was normally parked. I was usually home at that time too but, had gone out that night.

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 07:58 AM
Edited by MySuperman on Sun 11/15/09 08:01 AM
I could not get passed the pronunciation key for the little girl's name. What, if everyone's name isn't Tammy, Sarah or Mary, we all become illiterate and can't pronounce names? What have we come to?

Yeah, heard the story in the paper a few days ago. There are a lot of things going on in this world that shouldn't be!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 07:54 AM
Merry Christmas (early)! Thank you for posting this! I am gonna catch flack but, I simply do not care. Yes, Jesus is the reason for the season! Hence the name Christ-mas!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 07:50 AM
I am ready for a general relationship that may lead to marriage.happy

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 08:13 PM
hello!

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 07:13 PM

Wow who did that study? Maybe it is true but, I am not hurting for responses or anything else on these sites...except that one guy who will be mine for a long time.:smile:
Some website with people from Harvard lol you're a beautiful woman. I doubt you're hurting for any responses flowerforyou

Thank you! You're a beauty too and I enjoy your topics.

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:45 PM
Wow who did that study? Maybe it is true but, I am not hurting for responses or anything else on these sites...except that one guy who will be mine for a long time.:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:41 PM

I think it was nice that he didn't want to come off as a jerk. Some women get so used to the whole "baby, you're so hot" "ooooh, i wanna hit that" "damn, you're sexy" thing that it gets old and trite after a while. So he was being polite. Good for him, we need more men like him in the world.drinker

I second that!

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:35 PM

Beautiful eyes, warm or happy smile (all teeth in tact), nice strong arms and height! I love tall men!

you have just described the perfect man. beautiful eyes to stare lovingly into, nice smile that makes you smile and strong arms to wrap around you to make you feel safe and protected.

Okay now....Where is he? I'm waiting! :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:28 PM

Beautiful eyes, warm or happy smile (all teeth in tact), nice strong arms and height! I love tall men!

im 6 foot bedroom baby blue eyes all my teeth and not huge but very athletic body... hope you like...LOL

I do like! I do like! shades

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:17 PM
Hello!

I hope you find what you're looking for!

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:14 PM

WHEN WILL YOU BE SPECIAL TO ME? laugh

as soon as you give me $20

tongue2 flowerforyou

Hello and welcome!

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 06:02 PM
Last night, I watched Three's Company on the internet. :angry: I went to the Duck pond today and fed some vicious ducks!scared Now, I'm browsing the posts cause my friend said he didn't want to go out and play pool with me tonight.tears I cannot take another boring weekend! I'm hoping the next one will be a lot better!:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:54 PM