Community > Posts By > MzMariah

MzMariah's photo
Sat 12/15/12 10:26 PM
Good point OP, you are a younger person and I definitely think younger women are less goal oriented about growing a long distance relationship.
From my exp. long distance relationships (and local ones for that matter) require a lot of focus and trust. Neither of these things happen for me very quickly and I've matured from the instant gratification stage so... I guess the best thing I can say is be clear with your expectations. Everyone has these expectations of people but we don't tend to say what they are until after they've been disappointed.

Best wishes.

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/17/11 09:44 PM
That was IN a wedding ceremony, ouch!

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/17/11 04:48 PM
I think it's a generalization that yes, if two people in a romantic relationship are sitting on a couch together would they be together legs and arms touching maybe one leaning on another, legs wrapped. Or would they be like prim victorian era brits with perfect posture and no touching. Simple, do you like to cuddle, snuggle, share touch and warmth while watching nightly news or do you prefer to sit unencumbered on your own throne?
Save a cuddler for me then :D

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/17/11 04:35 PM
thongitard I almost lost my precious gulp of pepsi on that one :P

as far as fast sex.... well I learned one time the hard way, if you sleep with someone before you know much about them they might NEVER leave your house until police are involved... now I just get married on the first date :D muahahaha

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/17/11 04:26 PM
Definitely turn on loud music and don't face their direction during the smackfest.
This is worse when it's one's beloved family members, namely, my father :( luckily he eats so fast it's over quickly :D hahaha

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/17/11 03:54 PM
Legalize it, this is getting ridiculous, apparently no one learned anything from prohibition of alcohol .... :(

MzMariah's photo
Sun 10/16/11 06:28 PM
SAME 500 million percent garrrrrr

MzMariah's photo
Fri 10/14/11 01:22 PM
it's a big focus if you aren't getting enough or enough of what you want.....

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/12/11 06:49 PM
what I'm really wondering is how one pleasures oneself like one is gay..........

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/12/11 02:47 PM

Yes I did, I am with the 70% Corporate greed is killing our country.

No-the alliance between corporations and government (in collusion with the FED) is destroying the country's economy. Corporations are not in and of themselves "bad". It is only when they use their cronies in DC to shift their losses onto taxpayers that they become a problem.

The OWS people are sadly very misguided. They have the general idea correct, but they blame the wrong people.

Agreed so it's corporate greed in combo with political greed and public apathy which is killing our country.

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/12/11 02:24 PM
More like playing with the devil :D

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/12/11 02:22 PM
Seems a bit more political than exploitative to me. Just because one doesn't have the tens of thousands of dollars to shell out doesn't mean they aren't prepared to be parents. I hope this show outlined the need to allow all Canadians to have IVF included in their standard government health benefits.

And now when will USA finally get universal health coverage, we are one of the last remaining industrialized nations to not do so. Despite being first in spending per person and next to last in satisfaction. Also, for industrialized nations our maternal/infant childbirth death rates are way higher than other nations. What is wrong with our system, allowing for profit organizations to make money of our health, and allowing for profit organizations make money off of making us sick.... good concept for our capitalist country to live and die for profit. GARRRRRRR

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/12/11 01:44 PM
Yes I did, I am with the 70% Corporate greed is killing our country.

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/12/11 01:41 PM
Ooo mingle users are coming to skew a fox news poll with lefty leaning results :D muahahaha

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/12/11 01:38 PM
Because their good lives are a bit boring I guess.....

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/12/11 01:35 PM
Edited by MzMariah on Wed 10/12/11 01:36 PM
If the relationship you have now has area's that "ideally" you would change then don't be hopeful that things will change naturally, because life isn't IDEAL and people do not change for love or relationships. She'll be like this until she decides to do something differently just for her own reasons. But please do be honest with yourself and them if it comes to that.

Best Wishes

MzMariah's photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:59 PM
LOL :)

MzMariah's photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:56 PM
Seems like you're a great catch, profile is short and sweet and great photos :) Best wishes

MzMariah's photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:48 PM

nope, *&^ing husbands SUCK. I'm just gonna find me a lover (or two as my dad suggests :D)

Yo! Right here! I will take the 4 a.m. shift.

;)haha I'll chalk you in then, how long does your shift last? :P

MzMariah's photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:35 PM
nope, *&^ing husbands SUCK. I'm just gonna find me a lover (or two as my dad suggests :D)