Community > Posts By > MzMariah

MzMariah's photo
Mon 01/07/13 03:09 PM

They're supposed to cough into their shoulder/arm.

Turn off's - Smacking when eating, poor hygiene, smokers, barhoppers, drinking to excess and attempts to control me.

Forgive my ignorance but what is smacking while eating?

Lip smacking, sorry, you know when they chew like a farm animal.

MzMariah's photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:41 PM
Sorry if you are talking to people who live in a "poorer" nation and you live in a more "prosperous" nation it IS about the greencard. As far as within the same culture.. it's doable but it takes a lot of commitment and clear communication of expectations.

MzMariah's photo
Thu 01/03/13 11:18 PM
They're supposed to cough into their shoulder/arm.

Turn off's - Smacking when eating, poor hygiene, smokers, barhoppers, drinking to excess and attempts to control me.

MzMariah's photo
Thu 01/03/13 01:05 PM

Oh thanks Jeanniebean :)

I'm still really impressed with zero effects mash up, that's awesome!

MzMariah's photo
Wed 01/02/13 06:28 PM

I'm sure that if you have been around dating sites very long you prob' have come across people like this. A person who will write you saying they really liked your profile and would love to talk to you and get to know you. The person seems very "enthused" at the idea of talking to you. You answer, They never answer your message back or speak another word to you. Me, I think people who act this way are flaky-weirdo people. What do you think makes people act this way?
Maybe cuz their wife/husband caught them chatting on a dating site....

Oh yah! I think that's a good one ^^^^^

MzMariah's photo
Wed 01/02/13 05:47 PM
I've got Alicia Silverstone or Drew Barrymore.

MzMariah's photo
Sun 12/30/12 03:52 PM
I think I look my age. I also think that people my age who drink, smoke, and use drugs look a lot older than I do, so I guess we need different standards for those who are users and those who aren't. :)

MzMariah's photo
Sun 12/30/12 03:45 PM
FBI consistently puts false accusations of rape at 8% so that's 8 times out of a 100, doesn't really constitute as "many" in my opinion although it is too many. False accusations of other crimes are generally in the 30% realm. Also, those are statistics of actually reported rapes. I personally know that rape is a highly unreported crime. Fear of exactly the kind of mindsets expressed here are leading reasons why rape is under reported, people tend to want to judge the one who was raped.

MzMariah's photo
Fri 12/28/12 06:44 PM
Edited by MzMariah on Fri 12/28/12 06:47 PM
So Mark tell us your secret and since you have my fantasy, then why are you here on Mingle2?

And Scoundrel, I'm sorry. Now you have me really wanting to avoid older men, my age of men have had no problems in the multiple times arena. :D

MzMariah's photo
Thu 12/27/12 04:26 PM
Yes, very important. I found out how much when I was with someone who wouldn't do that and a lot of things because of religious type hangups, such a shame.
I will kiss on the first date, I let that be an emotional decision, have no set rule about it.
I think kissing (in gereral, not just the first) is a fair indicator of what's to come.
I don't think "bad" is a good way to describe kiss ability.. or sex ability really. Maybe unconnected, pushy, sloppy, inexperienced, I guess I just use different adjectives but yes I do think it's indicative.
As babies we learned by mouthing things and we still can in adulthood :D
Mwah, mwah!

MzMariah's photo
Thu 12/27/12 03:59 PM
big man hands

MzMariah's photo
Wed 12/26/12 02:50 PM
You know I'm surprised and a little irritated that this thread got so much attention when apparently the OP doesn't even keep up with it, he was most likely just posting to see if any women will hit him up for a roll in the hay.

Finally, my 2 cents, I would love to have a lover who didn't want to control me and be up in my business 24/7, but I wish I could get action multiple times a day and it's hard to do that without practically living together so... sigh, too bad we all can't live in fantasy land huh?

MzMariah's photo
Wed 12/26/12 02:43 PM
Ok, AndyB look I'm not surprised that you have things a little confused about Islam since you hate religions so much. I can understand what you're saying and thanks for sharing all your ideas. I don't like religion either and agree it's all written by men.
You said no means no, and you respect that. I believe you. I don't think you're bad. Everyone has their own little distortions.

Peace :)

MzMariah's photo
Wed 12/26/12 02:34 PM
I know you asked men, but I think they should let their hormones get messed with for a change ;;)

btw like your new pic sing

MzMariah's photo
Wed 12/26/12 02:29 PM
Hot, and honest :) Good combo.

MzMariah's photo
Wed 12/26/12 02:16 PM
How does your opinion make you any better than a radical Muslim? Women STILL get raped even when they wear robes from head to toe.

MzMariah's photo
Wed 12/26/12 02:14 PM
Well by your terms Little Red Riding Hood did go travelling through the woods, that stupid slut should have known better.

MzMariah's photo
Wed 12/26/12 02:09 PM
Edited by MzMariah on Wed 12/26/12 02:13 PM
I want to know why is it always the woman being accused of being slutty who apparently "deserves" to be raped. And also now, gang raped apparently! What if it were a man, say he went into the same bar, got a little drunk and was perceived as "acting gay" maybe he had some stupid pose which got those drunk rapists all worked up to a lather and they gang raped him with a broomstick? Was he asking for it because he was stupid?
How can he communicate no?

MzMariah's photo
Tue 12/25/12 10:36 PM
LOL you would try to shoot the spirit of Christmas wouldn't you... :P
Happy New Year :)

MzMariah's photo
Tue 12/25/12 08:52 PM
Your poetry is giving me chills... not really what I'd choose but it is effective...

Best Wishes

Previous 1 3 4 5