Community > Posts By > MzMariah

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 10:56 PM

Obama is extremly upset,he has lost one of his biggest donors.

As far as I know the only thing he gave Obama was pre-released Ipad or Ipad2!

Nope, Obama and Clinton were extremly close to Jobs who donated the max to both people and not to mention Jobs getting to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom at the White House in return for the massive donations.

Hmm I also heard Jobs was one who was one of the big rich guys supposed to have had a meeting at the top of Trade Center who got warned off before the epic fail. Of course that seemed to be rumor I got straight from the mouth of a lady who worked as a tour manager to the stock exchange right across the street as she told me her story of being one of the grey wanderers in the aftermath of 9/11.

Anyway, back to topic, RIP SJ, I wish you would have shared with my aunt how to live past 7 months with pancreatic cancer let alone 7 years..... oh yeah vast wads of cash do the trick everytime.

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 10:46 PM
I do see your point Aries, it seems from the article that the farmer boarding the cows might have been boarding them for a number of "personal" owners and likely milking them for "the owners" and giving them their milk in exchange for "boarding" fees.... :) therefore lets hope the laws in wisconsin aren't as strict for a city-dweller to keep a cow in their back yard :D

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 10:10 PM
Kleisto, that might be a start.... but I don't want to wake up in a strange ship eating gruel :)

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:27 PM
Monsanto is one of the agricorp groups that did that orginally with soybean seeds. And it appears the wisconsin law says that if you have A cow you have a dairy.... I guess they'll just have to keep their cow in their garage :) hehehe

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:19 PM
This is where we have been for a while, America is fashioning itself the world police man with his own personal legal code .... at least we are the most unabashed ones, there are plenty of other countries secret services which do similar things on a much more subtle level. Like the Israeli's for instance........ so my question is what shall our a$$'s be doing about it?

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:10 PM
Wisonson law is written by MonSanto apparently...... :( I hope everyone is learning how to grow things for themselves because soon enough (it seems) that will be far more important than having a masters in legal thievery. :)

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:10 PM
Wisonson law is written by MonSanto apparently...... :( I hope everyone is learning how to grow things for themselves because soon enough (it seems) that will be far more important than having a masters in legal thievery. :)

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/05/11 01:58 PM
I think people divorce when they imagine that they can change or control one another and then when they discover that they can't they act out their dissatisfaction. Some hopeless romantic people believe that if someone loves you then they will do everything to benefit you but in fact this is your own ego thinking of yourself. Maybe that person loves you but their love will never make you happy if you aren't happy to begin with.

Basically, I think divorce is caused when we expect too much of the other and not enough of ourselves.

As for me, I got divorced when I realized that my husband was an alcoholic and his abuse of me was not going to get better so I left him. When I wouldn't return to him because I didn't believe or trust him to be different then he divorced me. :) Even years after the divorce he has made attempts to convince me that he is different now but I just can't believe or trust that.

So. Here in america women (or men) no longer have to stay and be abused so we leave and we get divorced.

MzMariah's photo
Wed 10/05/11 11:44 AM
I just find it amazing that people do buy into these blanketing statements. I'm also glad that the media is actually giving some sparse coverage to the "occupy wall street" movement which is more than one could say they are doing for Ron Paul's campaign.

1 2 3 5 Next