Community > Posts By > MzMariah

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 09:03 PM
Read a report which stated that chubby girls actually have more sex.....

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 09:01 PM
Invictus, I like your suggestions and probably a big percentage of those jobs are in healthcare.

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 07:43 PM
Oh you took it that it was aimed at women? Seemed general, but I was curious on if a female or male wrote this article.... I'm fairly sure I read that original article some time ago and scoffed. But my relationships didn't end due to cheating so I don't have a hang up. So we should hear from some who might find this a more sensitive topic.

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 07:22 PM
Yes and totally agree that when love, commitment, or respect are missing from a relationship that is definitely what you stress about not sitting around thinking that I just HAVE to keep them from cheating.....

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 07:16 PM
I go movies and dinner and festivals on my own :) Just don't go to bars/clubs and it wouldn't be a preference if I had a date either. If there is any activity in my area I'd have no problem going alone, however.... my area is just one heroin overdose from dead.

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 04:44 PM
goodness I wish there was a "like" button here :D you guys are rocking this convo out!!! ;)

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 04:36 PM
I like MsHarmony's answer, I don't understand why Islam is considered a bad religion, but I do think Mormons beliefs are particularly kooky :) That being said I actually really liked McCain and considered voting for him despite him being a republican until he got all crazy and picked Palin, garrrrrr. All that being said I think one must be certifiably crazy to really want and actually TRY to become president of this nation. So lets just get really messed up and vote anyway :D

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 04:23 PM
we already pay 52 gabillion taxes and just so happens my income covers it, now the filthy rich really deserve to have a gabillion dollars over the amount of tax they pay. *gleam*

MzMariah's photo
Mon 10/10/11 04:00 PM
I love Ron Paul :) he should ship me sometimes GEEEZ!

MzMariah's photo
Sat 10/08/11 01:07 PM
Don't worry, haters' hate, even when they find their skinny "dreamgirl" they won't take long to find something they hate about her too.

Here's to hoping everyone starts loving themselves more and more and starts hating others less and less.

MzMariah's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:47 PM
Phobia- Spiders but not truly freaked until they move, anything that crawls that way makes me scream. Those horror movies when they are making humans crawl like that do me in too, needless to say I can't watch horror.

Pet Peeve, smacking, clicking, or horking eaters. (ok horking is not a word; but that is seriously the sound some people make when they eat). If I had to dine just with those people I would get skinny.

MzMariah's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:23 PM
LOL@msharmony's MM comments :D agreed distribution makes all the difference in sizing.

loving the description for the man's pant size ;) 9-10 would probably make me sound retarded I don't think words would be formed :D lol

@singmesweet Did he say he didn't like fat women?

MzMariah's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:09 PM
Hmmm his eyes, his voice, his hands, his shoes... oddly enough :)

MzMariah's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:03 PM
And he has really pretty eyes :D hehehe

MzMariah's photo
Fri 10/07/11 09:42 AM
The checks and balances and 'presidents' are beholden to special interests, lobbyists and so forth who are beholden to corporations and eventually the elite are the ones who make and break elections. And if the 'president' doesn't follow their cues they addle him in congress or if somehow he manages to get some piece of influence over the system then he gets assasinated. This is what ages the poor idealistic presidents as soon as they get into office they get ill from their actual impotence.

MzMariah's photo
Fri 10/07/11 09:27 AM
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.' Benjamin Franklin

And I dare to add that they will get neither anyway.

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 11:57 PM
I just read the first few posts in this topic and jumped to here, want to say glad you got it figured out. I was going to say, just tell her how you feel, be honest :)

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 11:51 PM
Yes MM was size 14 in patterns, if you have ever sewn, a pattern 14 is an american 10 maximum, more like an 8. Also, American large is equal to most other countries xxl. I think the model is beautiful even though she is heavyset and yup I better upgrade to stocky I guess :D definitely a sexy stocky though ;)

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 11:21 PM
Frankly, IMO, Obama isn't president any more than the Bushs or Clinton was for that matter. As soon as Obama came out for the big "bank's are too big to fail billion dollar bailout" that is when I knew he would win the election and we would be stuck with another pansy sucking the elites collective hard one. Definitely no Lincoln, Roosevelt, or Kennedy, and not even an addled Carter. Just another presidential whore :( Poor US! If only the house of reps could save us :)

MzMariah's photo
Thu 10/06/11 11:07 PM
Edited by MzMariah on Thu 10/06/11 11:07 PM
heheh yes but it's sweet and yummy gruel :D and LPDon, creativity needs little encouragement right? unlike political motives which begs encouragement in the bucket-loads of money type, be it superpacs or the other kind of pac :);