Community > Posts By > Moondark

Moondark's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:00 PM
Part of the crankiness is that I COULD have watched a movie while sorting stuff if I had known everything was airing late. My luck they skip my show to get the schedule back on track.

Moondark's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:59 PM
Can't do dish in the apartment building. And wouldn't want to. They try to say you don't lose it in a rain storm. Maybe that is in other areas. Here, the storms are right on top of you. And every single person I know who has it loses all t.v. in bad weather.

Moondark's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:52 PM
I wanted to watch a show at 8:30. I even set the cable timer for it. At 8:40 they started the show that was supposed to be on at 8:00. They are 40 minutes behind. It's freaking me out. And ruining my evening schedule.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:02 PM
I won't even discuss the books as of yet. But Mighty Boosh is on now. Gotta watch it.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:01 PM
I've a giant pile of stitching stuff in one area and still haven't found the exact item want.

The yarn is all going into the bedroom.

The scrapbooking stuff is going on the hope chest.

The dvd's, videos, and music are all getting put away in the entertainment center. At least that is something that is not looking like a disaster.

Any random candles I find are stacking up next to the candle chest.

And then I've still got misc stuff I'm just sorta sliding from side to side.

As soon as I get everything that goes together in the same spot, I can start putting them back into containers in a more logical fashion.

Hopefully it helps with the whole losing things issue.

I have too many hobbies.....

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 09:54 PM
Don't you hate it when you are reorganizing something and you have to go to bed at that point in the process where everything is a horrendous mess?

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:43 PM
Edited by Moondark on Sun 09/13/09 08:43 PM
Always post in Coffee House. Less likely to get things moved.....

Honestly, we shouldn't even have the General thread since everything posted in it gets moved anyway.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:42 PM
I wished I had some gnocchi. I would have poured the soup over that. So I made a little rice instead. It was bloody good soup.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:37 PM
Nope. It just confuses me. I don't know who people are talking about. To me it is just an initial I always add to my signature.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:36 PM
Actually, I did add that. The soup turned out great. A little hotter than I had planned. I should have only used one Thai pepper. But it was really good.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:34 PM
These posts confuse me so much! Seeing as they didn't have to give any credit card or bank info, why do some of them get the idea that they have to pay something?

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:32 PM
rofl rofl rofl

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:30 PM
No, three days of actively searching for something in plain view. I'm good at loosing things in plain sight.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:29 PM
LOL. I understand the heat issue. But there are a lot of strange blended soups out there that are fall soups. So I'm starting to try new and unusual things.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:27 PM
I've spent the weekend trying to go through my boxes and FINALLY get my hobby stuff organized. I'm not even half way done. But one of the reasons for this was a missing project and a missing dvd remote control. My dvd player has a play button, but no buttons to move through the menu if I put in a dvd with more than one movie or episode on it.

I just found the dvd remote control ON THE TOP OF THE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER!!!!!!

I feel so stupid. I thought it was missing in a box when I tidied up a couple weeks ago. All this time it was in plain sight.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:17 PM
Every so often I feel compelled to ask this. Who had seen this movie?

Not sure why, but I really thing everyone ought to be exposed to this movie at least once....

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:14 PM
That's a pretty good description of it.

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:13 PM
My Monty Python dvd case had the extra disc of extras in it. But the movie disc was missing. I've gone thorough most of everything and can't find it. I've found more empty cases than I expected to find. I'm wondering where everything is.....

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:40 PM
am I watching reality t.v. shows?

Moondark's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:37 PM
Honestly, I thought the whole reason for bringing in the other woman was because they intended to push Paula out. I thought they would just end up leaving it as those three and not replace her. Ellen seems an odd choice for that show.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25