Community > Posts By > Optomistic69

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:55 AM

Hajo Meyer said “The Israelis tried to dehumanize the Palestinians, just like the Nazis tried to dehumanize me. Nobody should dehumanize any other and those who try to dehumanize another are not human.

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:52 AM
Hajo Meyer said “The Israelis tried to dehumanise the Palestinians, just like the Nazis tried to dehumanise me. Nobody should dehumanise any other and those who try to dehumanise another are not human.

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:49 AM
Can anyone spot the difference.....................NO

Correct....

Nazi Germany Kills Jewish Child

Nazi Israel Kills Muslim Child.

They are both Dead

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:37 AM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Fri 08/10/12 07:39 AM
This in response to your photo post.

Germany 1940.....................................................Israel 2009

If you want a photo shoot-out I have umpteen more

But on another thread please

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:12 AM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Fri 08/10/12 07:14 AM
Zionism is the greatest enemy of Israel. Joe Biden is A Catholic Zionist. Zionism does not equate to Judaism

It has to be all in uppercase to constitute YELLINGbigsmile

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:08 AM
There is something sick about a society that lambasts a man for admiring a survivor of the Holocaust while all the while applauding the lambasters ....sad , very sad ..more than very sad actually...It's pathetic.

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:59 AM

Hajo Meyer said he feels those who support the “inhumane and unjust policies of the Israeli occupation” misuse the Holocaust to justify policies toward the Palestinians.

I bet he is not in favor of terrorist attacks either.

laugh whoa

And could you say exactly how mass murder of millions of
innocent men women and children, their torture by medical
experimentation and burying them alive in mass graves compares
to airport screenings yet?

I did not think you could.

laugh

I'd choose the airport screenings.
I mean really.

laugh

“They say nobody will ever or has ever suffered as much as they did in the Holocaust,” Meyer said, adding that Zionists have created a “‘monopoly’ that justifies the dispossession of Palestinians.”

That's your response? Ok....

You want me to respond to a load of laughing emoticons...Ag Gaire Amach os Ard

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:51 AM
According to Meyer, Israel use their suffering during the Holocaust to lessen the “injustice” of their current actions against the Palestinians.
Meyer added that he feels students often are not educated enough on the implications of the Holocaust to see a clear connection to events today.

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:34 AM
“They say nobody will ever or has ever suffered as much as they did in the Holocaust,” Meyer said, adding that Zionists have created a “‘monopoly’ that justifies the dispossession of Palestinians.”

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:18 AM
Hajo Meyer said he feels those who support the “inhumane and unjust policies of the Israeli occupation” misuse the Holocaust to justify policies toward the Palestinians.

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 05:12 AM
Zionism is the greatest enemy of Israel. Joe Biden is A Catholic Zionist

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 04:28 AM
The world needs more people of this mans caliber

Why would anyone discredit this man

Could we say that anyone who discredits this man is an Anti-Semite?

Could we say that anyone who discredits this man is an Jew-Hater?

Could we say that anyone who discredits this man is lying to themselves?

I say that this man is a very brave man...no hiding behind a computer for this guy.

One of the last remaining Auschwitz survivors.

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 04:15 AM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Fri 08/10/12 04:19 AM
Hajo Meyer is a German-Dutch physicist and Jewish political activist. Born in Bielefeld, in 1938 Meyer fled from Nazi Germany to the Netherlands alone, without his parents.

Dr Hajo Meyer, 86, who survived 10 months in the Nazi death camp, spoke out as his 10-day tour of the UK and Ireland

I went to see him while he was in Ireland and I am so glad that he shook my hand.

The world needs more people of this mans caliber

One of the last remaining Auschwitz survivors.

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 03:48 AM
There are many forms of genocide,” Meyer told the Wheel before the conference, noting that as a teenager, he was unable to attend school in Nazi Germany. “So one form of genocide is preventing young people who want to learn something and want to develop their personality from doing so. Mass deportation is genocide, and hunger is genocide. There are … many, many forms of it.”

Before the lecture, Meyer also explained that he hopes students and other audience members would come out of the lecture recognizing “that the Holocaust has a lesson. Never genocide on any group, no matter whom it may be.”

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 03:17 AM
Hajo Meyer left Nazi Germany at the age of 14 and lived as a Jewish refugee for the next three years in the Netherlands. He lived underground and worked with Jewish resistance groups for approximately a year but was eventually betrayed and landed in the Auschwitz concentration camp, where he remained for 10 months. Since then, Meyer has been the director of Philips Electronics, a violin designer and, today, is a writer and speaker for Palestinian rights.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:52 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/09/12 11:54 PM
Hajo Meyer — an author, political activist and Auschwitz concentration camp survivor — compared Israel’s relations with the Palestinians to Nazi relations with Jews during the Holocaust

He has a point.

Strip Searching

Thousands of Checkpoints.

Subjugation.

Humiliation

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:45 PM
Holocaust Survivor Dr. Hajo Meyer:

Zionist Israel Behaving Like Nazis!

Zionism And Judaism Is Complete Opposite!

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:33 PM

"Jews" are regular people like anyone else. Some are religious, some are not. Some are nice law abiding citizens, some are criminals. Some are even catholic. laugh (Some admit to being Jewish, some hide their bloodlines and change their last names.)

laugh laugh laugh

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:28 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/09/12 11:30 PM

Even though you put in your laughing emoticons It is getting to you....RIGHT...otherwise you wouldn't bother to mention it

laugh laugh laugh

So, is annoying people the real purpose of this thread?

NO

The purpose of all my threads is to get at the truth.

I am only interested in the Truth.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:24 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/09/12 11:27 PM

Wow....didn't think I could completely lose respect for someone over a post....I was wrong.

Maybe it will help if you keep posting the same stuff over and over again just to keep the thread alive.

So....what's the agenda?

You wanting the all the Jews to commit suicide? Would that make you happy?

(don't bother answering...us Jew bloods don't give a fk what you think)

My family dealt with that crap durng the Holocaust...two survived.

From here on out...expect me to view you as someone beneath respect.

A totally uncalled for personal attack.

I do not know you so how can you lose respect for someone you know nothing about.

Show me where I posted the same stuff over and over.

You wanting the all the Jews to commit suicide? ..NO

Would that make you happy?...No...I am a happy bunny

So....what's the agenda?.....NO agenda

I have shook the hand of one of the very few remaining survivors of Auschwitz Dr Hajo Meyer

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25