Community > Posts By > Optomistic69

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 03:16 PM

I completely agree people on Welfare assistance should be drug/alcohol tested. I've seen with my own eyes people that take advantage of the system.

My social security case isn't based on taking advantage of the system. I know they are two different things, and you mentioned (Andy did) that Bi-polar is one of them he knows about and people cope, etc, etc. Since I may as well just blurt everything out, since I have nothing to lose now, I have 2 types of bi-polar, 2 types of schizophrenia, severe social anxiety (I'm on the max legal limit for Klonopin), and borderline personality disorder. I know social security system is messed up. Yes, I see my doctor every month. Know who decided I should try to get disability? My doctor. And that "everyone gets denied the first time" saying is not true, mine took 4 months on the first try and everything else followed. My case is bad enough they say I shouldn't work in the public. Hell, just yesterday we had child support court to get the payments modified because I'm getting way less money now than I was when I was working a year and a half ago. I wasn't even in the courthouse 10 minutes and had a panic attack. I showed the guards my papers and they immediately took me and my daughter's mother into a private room with a door and shut it. The judge took out case first, and cleared out the courtroom so I would be comfortable. That's just a glimpse of my everyday life. I have many things I can't do, hence why I'll probably be single the rest of my life, who the hell wants to put up with it? Nobody. Do I still have a drivers license? Yup, for now, but they said in 10 years or less I'll most likely lose it, and no, I don't own a car.

Yours is a hard road to travel. It sucks that milkers make people who like yourself have needs that are not being addressed because someone else is stealing from a program meant to help people like you who try to remain productive. Too bad most addicts will never wish to help themselves with systems entitling them to be free to chose to be drug addicts. Really you are a case where the system sort of does work.

But for me when you have a system THAT WORKED, and after time it stops working, it is better to fix it rather than impose sweeping changes and laws that do nothing to solve the problem. Keep the faith because there is research right now that may benefit you greatly within your life time. America needs to eliminate profit motive from health care. It is too cut throat now.

Boy did you hit the g spot with this post Andy...That is my primary b*tch about the welfare leeches...they take from those who have a valid need...Another thing that ticks me off is the arrogance...The "I'm entitled" BS...I think everyone on welfare should be made to jump through every hoop possible and do it routinely throughout the time they are collecting...I also think they should be made to volunteer 20 hours a week, that leaves 20 hours to look for work or work on learning new and marketable skills....I think collecting welfare should be a full time job for every recipient...

the minimum wage for workers is 7.50 per hour

if welfare recipients were being paid that rate for their 'full time job', I would agree

Totally agree...pay people a decent livable wage.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 02:46 PM

No one learned from California's mistakes of the 1970's. The whole welfare system is just messed all the hell up. We had a FLOOD of people from other states coming here "to fond work" only to promptly go onto welfare.

What blows me away is that a lot of these welfare warriors have new cars and big screen TVs. HOW IN THE HELL DO THEY DO THAT WHEN I WORK AND IT TOOK ME TWO YEARS TO PAY OFF ON A USED TRUCK I BOUGHT? MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I PAY MY BILLS AND SOMEONE ELSE PAYS THEIRS?

They might be selling their bodies.

It is the same the world over...when the middle class get squeezed they look downwards instead of upwards.

People coming from other states...I thought you were an United States Of America.

People travel all over Europe and are entitled to the same conditions everywhere they go.

Its the new way.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 02:40 PM
Looks like no proof forthcoming so

The “Sonneborn Institute”

Another American front group for illegal Zionist activities was known as the “Sonneborn Institute,” named after its founder, Rudolf G. Sonneborn, scion of a wealthy German-Jewish family from Baltimore.[169]

Sonneborn had first met Zionist leader and future Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion in 1919 when Sonneborn, at the behest of family friend Supreme Court Justice Brandeis, had traveled to the Versailles peace conference as secretary of a Zionist delegation and afterward gone on a tour of Palestine.[170]

In 1945 Sonneborn and Ben Gurion hosted a meeting of 17 well-connected guests at Sonneborn’s Manhattan penthouse. They came from Los Angeles, Toronto, Miami, Birmingham, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Newark, New Haven and New York. One was a rabbi, five were lawyers, and the others were highly successful businessmen.

The purpose, Ben Gurion explained, was to create a secret underground organization that would be the American arm of the Zionist paramilitary in Palestine, the Haganah. The organization was to have a representative in at least 35-40 industry groups, and in one month alone there were meetings in Memphis, Ohio, New Jersey, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Baton Rouge, Dallas, Washington DC, and 40 more were scheduled.[171]

Their objective was to raise money and support “for purposes which could not be publicized or even fully disclosed.” A variety of front groups were created for military arms and equipment smuggling of everything from machine guns to B-17s.[172]

Zionist youth groups were organized, the members sometimes helping load guns onto boats headed for Palestine.

US authorities tried to stop what were not only illegal but also extremely damaging activities.

In 1948 the Director of Central Intelligence, Rear Admiral R.H. Hillenkoetter, filed a top-secret report with the Secretary of Defense about the Zionist arms trafficking. He warned, “U.S. National security is unfavorably affected by these developments and it could be seriously jeopardized by continued illicit traffic in the ‘implements of war.’”[173]

Author Grant Smith reports that under Truman “the role of Feinberg and Haganah operative groups active in arms trafficking within the US, like the terrorist charges, would only be lightly investigated and seldom prosecuted.”[174]

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 02:36 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/09/12 02:52 PM
If I could contrast this thread with this little snippet of Political Prostitution.

While the argument goes on about the poorest of the American poor we have this happening elsewhere.

During his international stop, at a closed 50,000-dollar-a-plate fundraiser for Israeli sworn citizens and American donors, he credited Israel's "providence "and "culture" for the economic disparity between Israelis and Palestinians.

Romney walked out of the small private event with one million dollars for his presidential campaign.

The rich have their channels in the bedrooms of the poor.

This is not a pop at Romney

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:57 AM
Rabbi Korff and the “Political Action Committee for Palestine”

Another terrorist front group, the Political Action Committee for Palestine, was formed by Rabbi Baruch Korff[154], who indirectly admitted that the financing of terrorism was among its activities.[155]

In actuality, Korff did more than just finance terrorism.

In 1946 British intelligence uncovered plots by Jewish terrorists to assassinate the British foreign minister. Details were heavily censored from the public for many years, but eventually it came out that Korff was part of this.[156]

In 1947 Rabbi Korff and his group planned to drop explosive bombs on the British foreign office, accompanied by 10,000 Stern Gang leaflets. The plot was foiled by a young American aviator they had tried to recruit, Reginald Gilbert, promising him “lucrative jobs” after the mission was completed.[157]

Gilbert, who had flown 136 combat missions over Europe, shooting down three German planes and damaging seven, informed the American Embassy, and then worked with Scotland Yard and the Paris police to have the would-be assassins arrested. French police, who said they “feared for the flier’s life if the Stern gang ever caught up with him,” flew him to London until he could return to the U.S.[158]

Although almost no one remembers this plot, it was headline news at the time in newspapers across the United States, [159] though many sanitized versions mentioned only the leaflets.

In a first-hand account of the plot published by the New York Herald Tribune, Gilbert writes that the group planned much more than a leaflet drop. The first idea was to drop bombs on Parliament, but the target was subsequently changed to the Foreign Ministry, “because Korff held a grudge against that office for refusing him a visa to Palestine.”

When Gilbert (who, at the direction of the Paris police, was pretending to go along with the plot) mentioned that fog might prevent them from locating the exact target, Korff told him in that case they would just drop the bombs anywhere on London. When Gilbert protested that innocent people might be killed, Rabbi Korff replied, “They are British, so they are our enemy.’” [160]

Korff then came up with various stories. At one point he claimed that Gilbert had been the guilty party. Next, he and Peter Bergson claimed that the plot was a British “frameup” and that Gilbert was a British agent.[161]

According to the London Times, Rabbi Korff later said that “millions of dollars had been subscribed by private American sources’ to fund the purchase of the aircraft.”[162]

In 1948 Korff published a large advertisement in the New York Post calling a State Department policy against enforcing partition “pure and simple anti-Semitism… plain everyday anti-Semitism, incorporated in the hearts and minds of those who govern free America.”[163]

Later, Rabbi Korff became a close friend and strong supporter of President Richard Nixon, who called him “my rabbi.”[164] Korff is reported to have influenced Nixon’s strong support for Israel and efforts to allow Soviet Jews to emigrate.[165]

Korff served as a chaplain for the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health for 21 years.[166] He later acted as a consultant to Brown University in conjunction with the school’s acquisition of his archives.[167] According to the London Independent, Korff had many supporters in high places in Israel, including Ytzahak Rabin and Golda Meir.[168]

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:31 AM

Congratulations Katie

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:17 AM

Take a close look at this PRESENT DAY MAP of the Middle East in which you can see that 22 Arab and/or Muslim [Iran is not considered Arab] nations completely engulf Israel. Not exactly how "expansionist Israel" has "taken over" the Middle East. The Arab countries occupy 640 times the land mass as does Israel and outnumber the Jews of Israel by nearly fifty to one. So much for Arab propaganda!

Now notice the TOTAL area of Israel and Jordan. This was referred to as "Palestine" and mandated under British administration following World War I (see next map below). How convenient that today's Arab propagandists forget that land east of the Jordan River was also part of "Palestine" and is, in fact, the Arab-Palestinian State!

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

whoa

Now that you shown me yours I will show you mine:wink:

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 11:13 AM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/09/12 11:14 AM
Even though you put in your laughing emoticons It is getting to you....RIGHT...otherwise you wouldn't bother to mention it

laugh laugh laugh

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 10:57 AM

1. There is no Palestinian homeland.

It is very funny...worth a Butchers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k9IlR3-_-A

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 10:28 AM
There are approximately 496,000 Palestinian refugees in Syria, living in nine official and three unofficial camps run by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).

This is one sick world where nearly half a million Palestinian Refugees are living in camps and are not allowed to return to their homeland and one million Russians have been bribed to leave Russia to take up illegal settlements on Palestinian Land......Crazy Sick System.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 10:12 AM

Terrorists set up U.S. front groups

YELL LOUDER. It won't make it true!

I just controlled your rolling head.....Ag Gaire amach os ard

Look I appreciate the truth is difficult to swallow.....but everybody has to come to terms with the truth sooner or later.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 10:08 AM

Ya know, I'd LOVE to hear what you all think of Social Security benefits. I'm on social security, will be for the rest of my life and I'm only 31 years old. I'm mentally disabled, and have a severe case of social anxiety, I can't walk into a Wal-Mart without a serious panic attack. Want ME to do work and volunteer with others? I don't think so, it'd be a bad situation. Not mentioning the other 3 serious illnesses I have. Always amazes me at the people working, props, if I could work I WOULD, I actually miss working, but there's not a damn thing I can do about it. The last 2 jobs I had, fired. WHY? Medications and they found out about my illnesses, that's out of my hands. Not because I didn't work hard enough, I busted my a$$ everyday. Now it's just to the point of it's worse enough, and will GET worse over time. It's a train ride that will never stop. It's in the bloodlines, it's hereditary in my family and I just happened to be next in line to get it all. If you call my grandma spending the last 20 years of her life in a mental institution BS, I feel sorry for ya. Do I receive benefits? Of course, but I'm getting LESS than a 40 hour work week at min. wage.

Social Security is NOT welfare!!!

It is in Europe...Same Thing....Out of the Same Purse

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 10:06 AM

nothing new here...ohwell

The Poster says it all:wink:

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 10:04 AM

Katie Taylor wins Olympic gold for Ireland

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0809/katie-taylor-olympic-boxing-final.html

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 08:16 AM
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
So I called up the captain, "Please bring me my wine"
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969"
And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear them say
"Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place
(Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
They're living it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise
(What a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis"
Mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice
And she said, "We are all just prisoners here of our own device"
And in the master's chambers they gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast
Last thing I remember I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man, "We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYf4kqnAWos&feature=related

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 07:39 AM

I like his voicewaving

You got me listening to Dolly Nowdrinker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jifj2EUMkd4&feature=BFa&list=AL94UKMTqg-9AbVsPqp9s3_McmeFDvXp-T

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 06:53 AM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/09/12 06:57 AM
He said: "I understand the history of Irish politics. Well. . . I don't understand the history of Irish politics."

Read More

http://www.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/olympics-2012/irish-news/ireland-a-joke-for-not-joining-team-gb-pundit-sparks-fury-3195120.html

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 06:33 AM
Terrorists set up U.S. front groups

Hillel Kook and “The Bergson Boys”

The Irgun had been operating in the U.S. since the 1930s. As one of their leaders later wrote, “It was in Europe of those days that the idea of transferring the focal point of our activity to the United States was born, and it was from there that we left on a mission that lasted far longer than originally planned…”[144]

The “we” referred to a small group known as the Irgun Delegation that operated in the U.S. from the late 1930s until 1948 and that formed a half dozen front organizations for what they themselves called “a military operation.”[145]

Two of the leaders were Yitshaq Ben-Ami (father of Jeremy Ben-Ami, founder of today’s J-Street) and “Peter Bergson,” the pseudonym of the senior Irgun officer working outside Palestine, Hillel Kook. The group is often called the Bergson Group.[146]

Among their numerous activities they lobbied Congress and the White House, organized a march on Washington, D.C. of 500 Rabbis, placed full-page ads in newspapers around the U.S., and produced a pageant “We Will Never Die!” celebrating the Jewish contribution to Western civilization, written by Ben Hecht, directed by Moss Hart, featuring music by Kurt Weil, and starring Edward G. Robinson.

Forty thousand attended the extravaganza’s New York performances. It then went on to play in most of America’s largest cities.[147]

While the various organizations created by the Irgun Delegation frequently pushed for rescuing European Jews, one of the major demands was for the creation of a “Jewish Army of Stateless and Palestinian Jews.” This was a goal that Revisionist Zionists had sought even before the Nazi holocaust had begun and is believed to have had a mixed agenda.

Author William Rubinstein writes, “It is rather difficult to believe that Bergson’s implausible proposal did not have far more to do with creating the nucleus of a Jewish Palestinian force, to be used against the British and the Arabs, than with saving Europe’s Jews from the Nazis.”[148]

Critics point out that the delegation did not manage to rescue any Jews during the Nazi holocaust.[149]

Bergson-Kook’s uncle was Rabbi Avraham Yitzhak Kook, often known as “Rabbi Kook the Elder.” Rabbi Kook was originally from Eastern Europe, had worked toward the Balfour Declaration in Britain, and eventually became the “Chief Rabbi of Palestine.”

Perhaps his most significant accomplishment was to devise an ideology that merged a kabalistic version of religious Judaism with political Zionism, founding an extremist religious Zionism that continues today.[150]

The Cabbala teaches that non-Jews are the embodiment of Satan, and that the world was created solely for the sake of Jews.[151] Rabbi Kook, who achieved saintly status among his followers in Israel and the U.S., stated: “The difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews… is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.”[152]

In addition to spanning the Jewish religious-secular continuum, the Irgun Delegation spanned the political spectrum from left to right. Its historian Judith Baumel writes that it “evinced many of the unique characteristics of Eastern European protofascism” while also forming partnerships with communists and Jews who belonged to left-wing American groups.

All of this was hidden from view, however, as the “Bergson Boys” aimed for the American man in the street, using tantalizing slogans, illustrated advertisements, and “seductive curiosity-whetting gimmicks.” As Baumel notes, the Irgun Delegation’s primary triumph was to understand “the power of Madison Avenue.”[153]

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:56 AM
A long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember the last thing that you said as you were leaving
Oh the days go by so fast

And it's one more day up in the canyons
And it's one more night in Hollywood
If you think that I could be forgiven
I wish you would
(Na na na, etc. yeah)

The smell of hospitals in winter
And the feeling that it's all a lot of oysters, but no pearls
All at once you look across a crowded room
To see the way that light attaches to a girl

And it's one more day up in the canyons
If you think you might come to California
I think you should
(Na na na, etc. yeah)

Drove up to Hillside Manor sometime after 2 a.m.
And talked a little while about the year
I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower about the things you could not show her

And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass

And it's one more day up in the canyon
It's been so long since I've seen the ocean
I guess I should

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5PtyrewSs&feature=mr_meh&list=AL94UKMTqg-9BNnsdRLIPt5hXGXbwADn9r&playnext=0

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 05:52 AM

In fact, Zionism is completely Semitic! Zion is another word
for the Semitic region where Jews have always lived since the
beginning of western religion!

Rabbi Avraham Yitzhak Kook, often known as “Rabbi Kook the Elder

Perhaps his most significant accomplishment was to devise an ideology that merged a kabalistic version of religious Judaism with political Zionism, founding an extremist religious Zionism that continues today.[150]

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25