Community > Posts By > Optomistic69

Optomistic69's photo
Sun 08/12/12 04:39 AM
Winston Churchill may have been an Anti-Semite. It is said that he blamed the Jews in part for the antagonism they endured.

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 03:09 PM
An Iranian court sentenced four bankers to death on July 30 for a mult-billion-dollar fraud scheme that tainted the government of president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Out of the 39 people indicted in the US$2.6 billion bank loan embezzlement scheme, four were sentenced to death by hanging, two were sentenced to life in prison, and other received sentences of up to 25 years.

In addition to jail time, some were sentenced to flogging, ordered to pay fines and banned from government jobs.

Iranian state television did not name the bankers sentenced, only giving out their initials. Pictures of the convicted were shown with their faces blurred out.

According to the indictment, the owners of the Aria Investment Development Company, which is at the center of the controversy, had bribed bank managers to get loans and letters of credit. The company has more than 35 affiliates which are active in diverse business activities.

The scandal, which erupted last year, raises questions over the government’s rapid privatization drive, which many claim benefited allies of Ahmadinejad and the political elite.

Amir Mansoor Khosravi (L) and Ahmadinejad
The man alleged to be the mastermind of the scheme, businessman Amir Mansoor Khosravi, is said to have forged letters of credit from Iran’s Bank Saderat to fund dozens of companies and buy a state-owned steel factory.

Mahmoud Reza Khavari, the former head of Iran’s biggest bank, state-owned Bank Melli, resigned over the affair and fled to Canada where records show he owns a $3 million home, Iranian and Canadian news agencies reported.

Esfandiar Rahim Mashaie, one of Ahmadinejad’s closest aides, was accused of having ties to the scandal. Ahmadinejad’s economy minister, Shamseddin Hosseini, survived an impeachment vote last year, where members of parliament accused him of lax banking supervision.

Prosecutor general Gholam-Hossein Mohseni-Ejei held the case up as an example of Iran being able to handle high-level corruption, and administer suitable punishment.

But one of the defendants in the case claimed he and his fellow accused were being scapegoated while senior officials in the scandal had gone unpunished.

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 02:06 PM
Lets all agree on This at least.

BANKSTERS OWN THE PRESIDENT, NO MATTER WHO HE IS.

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:49 PM

We should go over there and bomb the h--- out of the government.

I would like to think that you are joking?

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:32 PM
Rory Gallagher
A MILLION MILES AWAY
Irish Tour '74 - 1974

This hotel bar is full of people,
The piano man is really laying it down,
The old bartender is as high as a steeple,
So why tonight should I wear a frown?
The joint is jumpin' all around me,
And my mood is really not in style,
Right now the blues flock to surround me,
But I'll break out after a while.

Yes I'm a million miles away,
I'm a million miles away,
I'm sailing like a driftwood,
On a windy bay,
On a windy bay.

But I'm sailing like a driftwood,
On a windy bay,
On a windy bay.

Why ask how I feel,
Well, how does it look to you?
I fell hook, line and sinker,
Lost my captain and my crew.

I'm standing on the landing,
There's no one there but me,
That's where you'll find me,
Looking out on the deep blue sea.

There's a song on the lips of everybody,
There's a smile all around the room,
There's conversation overflowing,
But I sit here with the blues.

This hotel bar has lost all its people,
The piano man has caught the last bus home,
The old bartender just collapsed in the corner,
Why I'm still here, I just don't know,
I don't know.

A million miles away,
I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay,
On a windy bay.

A million miles away,
I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay,
Send me away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUv-4dNX6Jw&list=PLEA3A447CF42E7131&index=12&feature=plpp_video

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:24 PM
Gloria Jean:thumbsup:

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:22 PM
Why, if the enemy is Islamic terrorism, has the United States invested so much blood and treasure against the PLO, Iraq, and Libya, and now Syria, all mideast secular governments?

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 11:14 AM

She calls Mit Romney a wolf in wolf's clothing. He's all for wall street.

Barak Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It is clear who he serves with all of his track record for bail outs etc.

A very good video to watch.

There is no difference between the two party system any more...The same is True in the UK.

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 11:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phWJtOGVazk&feature=relmfu

Israeli media says a military strike on Iran could be imminent and could take place in the coming months. Tel Aviv has long threatened to attack, saying international sanctions against the country over its nuclear plans are not enough. But, as Anastasia Churkina reports, an early use of force by Israel could leave Barack Obama red-faced entering this November's presidential race.

Israel to attack Iran before US election in November - media report

Bibi is getting desperatelaugh

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:11 AM

There has been several thousand people, stock brokers, employees of insurance companies/mortgage companies/credit rating agencies financial institutions getting fabulously rich and creating a global financial catastrophe and not one of them has seen the inside of a prison cell...why?

They would not get away scott-free in China

Many of these people operated out of New York. America has approximately 2 million people incarcerated, the vast majority are there for victimless crimes.

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 08:52 AM

I'll be watching from my bag.

If/when Syria falls, and oil prices get up to $150.00 a barrel, the American economy will crash, the Euro and the Dollar will lose value fast.

The middle east will be chaos and be run by the Muslim Brotherhood, Jews still living in Israel could be in big trouble.(Because they will get the blame for a lot of it.)

Isn't that cute....a TussyPat Looking straight at me:wink:

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 08:22 AM

Don't shop for groceries when you're hungry.

Now that is so very true...if I were to shop after eating I would never put on weight.

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 07:45 AM
When having a cup of tea I boil one cup of water and save the tea bag for a second cup later.

Got those tips from a wealthy Australianbigsmile

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 07:02 AM

And according to him, (Lindsey Williams) the conflict in the middle east (Syria) is a distraction and they want all attention on Syria because the real problems for them are China and Russia. So, some kind of back room operations or deals are probably happening concerning China and Russia.

I'm not saying that I believe everything he is saying, but I think whatever (crash) is going down it will begin in September, October and November.

Yes, Russia and China have set things back somewhat.

Most world events are choreographed around election time and especially American election time.

By End of November we should have a clearer picture.

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 04:29 AM
Is The Foreign Policy of The United States devoid of a moral factor?

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 03:17 AM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Sat 08/11/12 03:18 AM
Christians are being persecuted in Syria and Libya by Islamic Terrorists and The United States Supports Them. Why?

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 03:13 AM
Is The United States really interested in the Well Being of Syrians or the advancement of America?

Optomistic69's photo
Sat 08/11/12 03:06 AM

Well here on Youtube, you can hear Jeffery Feltman himself talk.

Titled: Assad is Doomed ! U.S. State Department Jeffrey Feltman - Syria Update 11-9-11

So this agenda has be at least going on since November 9th, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77XrsmDqUZw

"We urge our Arab partners to condem the regime." (Assad's regime.)

Therefore, YES... it is confirmed... Jeffery Feltman has an agenda. So is he working with anyone else? If so whom?

The video is of him while he was in the state department where he says that it would be in the interest of [America and The Syrian people] if Assad stood down.

What I would like to know is....what are his views now that he is the United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs.

In whose interest will it be if Assad is driven out of office.?

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 02:23 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Fri 08/10/12 02:23 PM

And now if you want some real names to research or google of "activists seeking to topple President Bashar Assad then here they are:

Leading this revolutions regime changing team are Zionists US Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Jeffery Feltman and US Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro, former Lebanese Prime Minister Sa’ad Hariri, influential, US-based Zionist Syrian exiles Farid al-Ghadry and Ammar Abdulhamid, the well-connected ex-Syrian VP, Abdel-Halim Khaddam and of course, the powerful Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Investigating the Reform Party of Syria I now discover that Farid N. Ghadry (Frank Ghadry in the U.S.) is a Israel loving Zionist..

Just checking out this Jeffery Feltman....interesting to say the least.

The terrorist gangs, which are subordinated to the Zionist U.S. Secretary of State Jeffrey D. Feltman, and which terrorize the Syrian population in fancy names like “Free Syrian Army” (FSA), “Al Qaeda”, or “Farouk Brigade” by bombings and death squads, have in the ongoing democratic process in Syria, despite the massive support of Zionist propaganda and Wahhabi networks, no chance to come to power in Syria, because they are all rejected by the overwhelming majority of the Syrian population.

Optomistic69's photo
Fri 08/10/12 07:59 AM

Zionists, also use laughing icons when they have no argument.

Zionists and nazi's use the term "antiSemitism" as a shield and sword to protect their true agenda and criminal behavior.
you all really need to do some Research!
Holy Moly!slaphead

And here is a link to the American Journal of Human Genetics article.

http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297%2810%2900246-6

And in case you cannot get that link to work - Here is the abstract:

=-=-=-=

Abstract

For more than a century, Jews and non-Jews alike have tried to define the relatedness of contemporary Jewish people. Previous genetic studies of blood group and serum markers suggested that Jewish groups had Middle Eastern origin with greater genetic similarity between paired Jewish populations. However, these and successor studies of monoallelic Y chromosomal and mitochondrial genetic markers did not resolve the issues of within and between-group Jewish genetic identity. Here, genome-wide analysis of seven Jewish groups (Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Italian, Turkish, Greek, and Ashkenazi) and comparison with non-Jewish groups demonstrated distinctive Jewish population clusters, each with shared Middle Eastern ancestry, proximity to contemporary Middle Eastern populations, and variable degrees of European and North African admixture. Two major groups were identified by principal component, phylogenetic, and identity by descent (IBD) analysis: Middle Eastern Jews and European/Syrian Jews. The IBD segment sharing and the proximity of European Jews to each other and to southern European populations suggested similar origins for European Jewry and refuted large-scale genetic contributions of Central and Eastern European and Slavic populations to the formation of Ashkenazi Jewry. Rapid decay of IBD in Ashkenazi Jewish genomes was consistent with a severe bottleneck followed by large expansion, such as occurred with the so-called demographic miracle of population expansion from 50,000 people at the beginning of the 15th century to 5,000,000 people at the beginning of the 19th century. Thus, this study demonstrates that European/Syrian and Middle Eastern Jews represent a series of geographical isolates or clusters woven together by shared IBD genetic threads.

=-=-=-=

Yes, amazingly enough there is common ancestry for all groups from
all over the world and it is traced back to the Middle East. Using
the latest and best DNA techniques! You may not like it but it is
a fact.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929710002466

We have been over all of that before and I totally blew you out of the water with that stuff and never got a reply. I'm not going to spend my time educating you again.

You have better things to do Jeannie:thumbsup: waving flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25