Community > Posts By > Optomistic69

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 03:58 AM
Zionism is not "Semitic." Zionism is not "Jewish."

Anyone who confuses criticism of Zionism with criticism or hatred of Jews or Israel is either clueless, confused or just plain stubborn. If they are seriously not any of those things then they are part of and supportive of a criminal cabal.

That is like supporting someone like Hitler.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 03:57 AM

This is what is happening there.

The global Cabal wants to change the regime to one that will cooperate with the global bankers and join their world community to become good consumers of the corporate machine.

That's it in a nutshell.

I agree. The monied interests-public and private-and benefiting from death and chaos caused by the US regime and its allies in big ways.

No Need for Further Explanation

laugh laugh laugh

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 02:53 AM
It's nothing, it's so normal you
Just stand there I could say so much
But I don't go there cuz I don't want to
I was thinking if you were lonely
Maybe we could leave here and no one would know
At least not to the point that we would think so

Everyone here, knows everyone here is thinking about
Somebody else
It's best if we all keep it under our heads
I couldn't tell, if anyone here was feeling the way I do
But I'm lonely now, and I don't know how
To get it back to good

This don't mean that, you own me
This ain't no good, in fact it's phony as hell
But things worked out just like you wanted too
If you see me out you don't know me
Try to turn your head, try to give me some room
To figure out just what I'm going to do

And everyone here, hates everyone here for doing just like
They do
It's best if we all keep this quiet instead
And I couldn't tell, why everyone here was doing me like
They do
But I'm sorry now, and I don't know how
To get it back to good

Everyone here, is wondering what it's like to be with
Somebody else
Everyone here's to blame, everyone here
Gets caught up in the pleasure of the pain, everyone hides
Shades of shame, but looking inside we're the same, we're
The same
And we're all grown now, but we don't know how
To get it back to good

Everyone here, knows everyone here is thinking 'bout
Somebody else
It's best if we all keep this under our heads
I couldn't tell, if anyone here was feeling the way I do
But it's over now, and I don't know how, it's over now
There's no getting back to good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvDwDaPf4W4

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 02:41 AM

Zionism is not "Semitic." Zionism is not "Jewish."

Anyone who confuses criticism of Zionism with criticism or hatred of Jews or Israel is either clueless, confused or just plain stubborn. If they are seriously not any of those things then they are part of and supportive of a criminal cabal.

That is like supporting someone like Hitler.

The above is Plagiarized but I am pretty sure Jeannie will not mind.
Jeannie has a much better way with words than I do:wink:

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 02:34 AM

They should all be told that if they work hard they can become Billionaires....bigsmile The American Dream Has Become a Nightmare because people are looking in the wrong Direction.

Look Upwards Folks.....Not Down

What is the Irish dream?.....This sound familiar?

"In many ways, the Great Correction is hitting Ireland harder than the USA. If the US overbuilt, Ireland overbuilt even more. If the US over-borrowed, Ireland borrowed even more. And if the USA got lost in debt finance, Ireland got lost in dreamland.

“We are dreamers, I guess. And storytellers. It’s a status thing in Ireland. You go into a bar. Look for the fellow who has the most people gathered around him. He’s the big man locally. Not the doctor. Not the politician. Not the rich man.

“We’re dreamers and storytellers…and then, we come to believe our own stories. “

The Irish dream big. The republic is not big enough for them. So they go abroad. Only 4 million of them are left on the island. Some 60 million of their descendants – the Irish diaspora – live in America, Canada, Australia, Argentina and elsewhere. Your editor is one of them.

For the first time in more than a decade, the Irish are emigrating again.

“If you’re a smart young man or woman, what else can you do? It’s sad for their families. But Ireland has nothing to offer them. They have to leave. And usually, they don’t come back.”

ouch..

I always thought that it took some serious dislike for Europe to board a rickety ship in 1731 and come across that ocean like my ancestors did.

Then I consider that and realize I don't give a flying f**k what Eur O peeons think..

If I was from a country that 95% of the world didn't even know existed and the other 5% only because of the Titanic disaster and the IRA blowing s**t up.. I'd be bitter too..

but I digress..

95% of The World doesn't know That Ireland Exists?...could you tease that out a little?

Who are these bitter people ?

It is nice that Ireland is being compared with a country sixty times larger by population.

We punch way above our weight but that's the Irish for youdrinker

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 02:21 AM
It might be that Bibi Netanyahu is trying to out-do these two. He has until November to do something about Iran....I think he has left it too late......He will have to wait and see if Mitt gets to be POTUS

The Deir Yassin attack was perpetrated by two Zionist militias and coordinated with the main Zionist forces, whose elite unit participated in part of the operation.[140] The heads of the two militias, Menachem Begin and Ytzakh Shamir, later became Prime Ministers of Israel.

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 02:16 AM
It's nice to know that I bring happiness to the auld onesbigsmile

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 01:54 AM
Who is Afraid of Allison

Optomistic69's photo
Thu 08/09/12 01:49 AM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Thu 08/09/12 01:50 AM

It seems to me that most on here just believe what they are told. laugh

They believe what they read in the mainstream news media and we know who controls that....so you are right...they believe what they are toldlaugh

Sad Very Sad

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 03:13 PM
The massacres were carried out by Zionist forces, including Zionist militias that had engaged in terrorist attacks in the area for years preceding the partition resolution.[133]

Descriptions of the massacres, by both Palestinians and Israelis, are nightmarish. An Israeli eyewitness reported that at the village of al-Dawayima:

“The children they killed by breaking their heads with sticks. There was not a house without dead….One soldier boasted that he had raped a woman and then shot her.”[134]

One Palestinian woman testified that a man shot her nine-month-pregnant sister and then cut her stomach open with a butcher knife.[135]

Richard Catling, British assistant inspector general for the criminal division, reported on “sexual atrocities” committed by Zionist forces. “Many young school girls were raped and later slaughtered,” he reported. “Old women were also molested.”[139]

Approximately six months later, Begin (who had also publicly taken credit for a number of other terrorist acts, including blowing up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 91 people) came on a tour of America. The tour’s sponsors included famous playwright Ben Hecht, a fervent Zionist who applauded Irgun violence,[142] and eventually included 11 Senators, 12 governors, 70 Congressmen, 17 Justices, and numerous other public officials.

The State Department, fully aware of his violent activities in Palestine, tried to reject Begin’s visa but was overruled by Truman.[143]

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 03:02 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Wed 08/08/12 03:05 PM
I Take it That Not One of You has taken this site to task.

Its much easier to shoot the messenger

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 02:41 PM
I Take it That Not One of You has taken this site to task.

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 02:34 PM

laugh I have now attracted The Full Complement And A Joker as a Bonuslaugh

You shall know them by their MObigsmile

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 02:31 PM
No I would not sleep in this bed of lies
So toss me out and turn in
And there'll be no rest for these tired eyes
I'm marking it down to learning
I am

Don't think that I can take another empty moment
Don't think that I can fake another hollow smile
It's not enough just to be sorry
Don't think that I could take another talk about it

Just like me you got needs
And they're only a whisper away
And we softly surrender
To these lives that we've tendered away

I am

Don't wanna be the one who turns the whole thing over
Don't wanna be somewhere where I just don't belong
Where it's not enough just be sorry

Don't you know I feel the darkness closing in
Tried to be more than me
And I gave till it all went away
And we've only surrendered
To the worst part of these winters we've made

I am

I am all that I'll ever be
When you - lay your hands
Over me but don't go weak on me now
I know that it's weak
But God help me I need this

I will not sleep in this bed of lies
'Cause I am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNr4Gv6PaWY&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9Bz6oiVSSCE4QWVuvg_eUnI&playnext=31

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 02:15 PM

Read More At This Site

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 02:05 PM
Edited by Optomistic69 on Wed 08/08/12 02:11 PM
Massacres and the Conquest of Palestine

The passing of the partition resolution in November 1947 triggered the violence that State Department and Pentagon analysts had predicted and for which Zionists had been preparing. There were at least 33 massacres of Palestinian villages, half of them before a single Arab army joined the conflict.[130] Zionist forces were better equipped and had more men under arms than their opponents[131] and by the end of Israel’s “War of Independence” over 750,000 Palestinian men, women, and children were ruthlessly expelled.[132] Zionists had succeeded in the first half of their goal: Israel, the self-described Jewish State, had come into existence.

The massacres were carried out by Zionist forces, including Zionist militias that had engaged in terrorist attacks in the area for years preceding the partition resolution.[133]

Descriptions of the massacres, by both Palestinians and Israelis, are nightmarish. An Israeli eyewitness reported that at the village of al-Dawayima:

“The children they killed by breaking their heads with sticks. There was not a house without dead….One soldier boasted that he had raped a woman and then shot her.”[134]

One Palestinian woman testified that a man shot her nine-month-pregnant sister and then cut her stomach open with a butcher knife.[135]

One of the better-documented massacres occurred in a small, neutral Palestinian village called Deir Yassin in April 1948 – before a single Arab army had joined the conflict. A Swiss Red Cross representative was one of the first to arrive on the scene, where he found 254 dead, including 145 women, 35 of them pregnant. [136]

Witnesses reported that the attackers lined up families – men, women, grandparents and children, even infants – and shot them. [137]

An eyewitness and future colonel in the Israeli military later wrote of the militia members: “They didn’t know how to fight, but as murderers they were pretty good.”[138]

The Red Cross representative who found the bodies at Deir Yassin arrived in time to see some of the killing in action. He wrote in his diary that Zionist militia members were still entering houses with guns and knives when he arrived. He saw one young Jewish woman carrying a blood-covered dagger and saw another stab an old couple in their doorway. The representative wrote that the scene reminded him of S.S. troops he had seen in Athens.

Richard Catling, British assistant inspector general for the criminal division, reported on “sexual atrocities” committed by Zionist forces. “Many young school girls were raped and later slaughtered,” he reported. “Old women were also molested.”[139]

The Deir Yassin attack was perpetrated by two Zionist militias and coordinated with the main Zionist forces, whose elite unit participated in part of the operation.[140] The heads of the two militias, Menachem Begin and Ytzakh Shamir, later became Prime Ministers of Israel.

Begin sent the following message to his troops about their victory at Deir Yassin:

“Accept my congratulations on this splendid act of conquest. Convey my regards to all the commanders and soldiers. We shake your hands. We are all proud of the excellent leadership and the fighting spirit in this great attack. We stand to attention in memory of the slain. We lovingly shake the hands of the wounded. Tell the soldiers: you have made history in Israel with your attack and your conquest. Continue thus until victory. As in Deir Yassin, so everywhere, we will attack and smite the enemy. God, God, Thou has chosen us for conquest.”[141]

Approximately six months later, Begin (who had also publicly taken credit for a number of other terrorist acts, including blowing up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 91 people) came on a tour of America. The tour’s sponsors included famous playwright Ben Hecht, a fervent Zionist who applauded Irgun violence,[142] and eventually included 11 Senators, 12 governors, 70 Congressmen, 17 Justices, and numerous other public officials.

The State Department, fully aware of his violent activities in Palestine, tried to reject Begin’s visa but was overruled by Truman.[143]

Begin later proudly admitted his terrorism in an interview for American television. When the interviewer asked him, “How does it feel, in the light of all that’s going on, to be the father of terrorism in the Middle East?” Begin proclaimed, “In the Middle East? In all the world!”

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 11:36 AM

I would be more than interested in how many posters on here have contacted the site and complained.

Feel free to post you correspondence on this thread'

Look forward to reading your protests.

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 11:01 AM
I would be more than interested in how many posters on here have contacted the site and complained.

Feel free to post you correspondence on this thread'

Look forward to reading your protests.

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 10:34 AM

The modern Israel Lobby is born

The immediate precursor to today’s pro-Israel lobby began in the early 1940s under the leadership of Rabbi Abba Hillel Silver, originally from Lithuania. He created the American Zionist Emergency Council (AZEC), which by 1943 had acquired a budget of half a million dollars at a time when a nickel bought a loaf of bread.

In addition to this money, Zionists had become influential in creating the United Jewish Appeal in 1939[75], giving them access to the organization’s gargantuan financial resources: $14 million in 1941, $150 million by 1948. This was four times more than Americans contributed to the Red Cross.[76]

With its extraordinary funding, AZEC embarked on a campaign to target every sector of American society, ordering that local committees be set up in every Jewish community in the nation. In the words of AZEC organizer Sy Kenen, it launched “a political and public relations offensive to capture the support of Congressmen, clergy, editors, professors, business and labor.”[77] [78]

AZEC instructed activists to “make direct contact with your local Congressman or Senator” and to go after union members, wives and parents of servicemen, and Jewish war veterans. AZEC provided activists with form letters to use and schedules of anti-Zionist lecture tours to oppose and disrupt.

A measure of its power came in 1945 when Silver disliked a British move in 1945 that would be harmful to Zionists. AZEC booked Madison Square Garden, ordered advertisements, and mailed 250,000 announcements – the first day. By the second day they had organized demonstrations in 30 cities, a letter-writing campaign, and convinced 27 U.S. Senators to give speeches.[79]

Grassroots Zionist action groups were organized with more than 400 local committees under 76 state and regional branches. AZEC funded books, articles and academic studies; millions of pamphlets were distributed. There were massive petition and letter writing campaigns. AZEC targeted college presidents and deans, managing to get more than 150 to sign one petition.[80]

Rabbi Elmer Berger, executive director of the American Council for Judaism, which opposed Zionism in the 1940s and 50s, writes in his memoirs that there was a “ubiquitous propaganda campaign reaching just about every point of political leverage in the country.”[81]

The Zionist Organization of America bragged of the “immensity of our operations and their diversity” in its 48th Annual Report, stating, “We reach into every department of American life…”[82]

Berger and other anti-Zionist Jewish Americans tried to organize against “the deception and cynicism with which the Zionist machine operated,” but failed to obtain anywhere near their level of funding. Among other things, would-be dissenters were afraid of “the savagery of personal attacks” anti-Zionists endured.[83]

Berger writes that when he and a colleague opposed a Zionist resolution in Congress, Emanuel Cellar, a New York Democrat who was to serve in Congress for almost 50 years, told them: “They ought to take you b…s out and shoot you.”

When it was unclear that President Harry Truman would support Zionism, Cellar and a committee of Zionists told him that they had persuaded Dewey to support the Zionist policy and demanded that Truman also take this stand. Cellar reportedly pounded on Truman’s table and said that it Truman did not do so, “We’ll run you out of town.[84]

Jacob Javits, another well-known Congressman, this one a Republican, told a Zionist women’s group: “We’ll fight to death and make a Jewish State in Palestine if it’s the last thing that we do.”[85]

Richard Stevens, author of American Zionism and U.S. Foreign Policy, 1942-1947, reports that Zionists infiltrated the boards of several Jewish schools that they felt didn’t sufficiently promote the Zionist cause. When this didn’t work, Stevens writes, they would start their own pro-Zionist schools.[86]

Stevens writes that in 1943-44 the ZOA distributed over a million leaflets and pamphlets to public libraries, chaplains, community centers, educators, ministers, writers and “others who might further the Zionist cause.”[87]

Alfred Lilienthal, who had worked in the State Department, served in the U.S. Army in the Middle East from 1943-45, and became a member of the anti-Zionist American Council for Judaism, reports that Zionist monthly sales of books totaled between 3,000 and 4,000 throughout 1944-45.

He reports that Zionists subsidized books by non-Jewish authors that supported the Zionist agenda. They would then promote these books jointly with commercial publishers. Several of them became best sellers.[88]

Optomistic69's photo
Wed 08/08/12 08:02 AM
They should all be told that if they work hard they can become Billionaires....bigsmile The American Dream Has Become a Nightmare because people are looking in the wrong Direction.

Look Upwards Folks.....Not Down

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25