Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 01:36 PM
Don't you think if newer more permanent forms of birth control such as hormone implants and IUDs were made more readily available and without shame that more women would use them and this stuff wouldn't happen in the first place?

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 01:30 PM

I have made lasagna many times without noodles.
I use thin-sliced, length-cut zucchini as a replacement :-)

You use it the same way, but compensate slightly
moisture-wise has it has more than noodles.
Maybe extra parmesan between layers, or less sau

Eggplant instead of the noodles works well. Also I have put spinach and cottage cheese through the food processor and used it as ricotta.

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 01:00 PM
I say learn to strip for your man and keep the single dollar bills and your man at home where they are supposed to be. Install a pole in your bedroom. It's fun. "Pour some sugar on me.............."

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 12:57 PM
(((((HUGS)))))

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 12:56 PM

I had the meanest first grade teacher. She treated me like I was stupid because I was previously from a neighborhood where most of the children spoke English as a second language and where she taught (where we moved to was what I refer to as "crackerville" - as a white girl I am allowed to say that right?)everyone spoke English so it was not my fault. I knew some Spanish but it was useless there. I was put in remedial reading and sent to a speech coach. The speech coach was my friend's mother who declared me fine after seeing me once (I had my dad's southern accent as a child). I wished her dead and wished her dead a thousand times. My mom read in the paper and said "Oh no, Mrs. Thon died"! I said "Good! Now she can't pick on 7 year olds anymore"! She was such a nasty woman I really don't feel bad to this day.

Anyway my point was I would haunt her but she's dead.

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 12:55 PM
I had the meanest first grade teacher. She treated me like I was stupid because I was previously from a neighborhood where most of the children spoke English as a second language and where she taught (where we moved to was what I refer to as "crackerville" - as a white girl I am allowed to say that right?)everyone spoke English so it was not my fault. I knew some Spanish but it was useless there. I was put in remedial reading and sent to a speech coach. The speech coach was my friend's mother who declared me fine after seeing me once (I had my dad's southern accent as a child). I wished her dead and wished her dead a thousand times. My mom read in the paper and said "Oh no, Mrs. Thon died"! I said "Good! Now she can't pick on 7 year olds anymore"! She was such a nasty woman I really don't feel bad to this day.

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 08:15 AM
Have any of you imported a bf or gf from out of state or out of the country and had it work out? I went to Texas to live with a bf I had only met online and it was a disaster. I have a friend importing someone from another country and I am afraid for him as I had an ex boyfriend who did that and years later was still trying to clean up the mess.

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 08:09 AM
I would rent all the R rated movies you want at Redbox or on Netflix that you can't watch with a baby in the house. On Netflix, Orange is the New Black is a good series not acceptable for children. LOL.

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 07:53 AM
I think being specific is a very good thing but honestly, I never read the profiles that went on for days. And mentioning other dating sites makes it seem like you are a seasoned online dater which is not the most attractive thing. I think there are ways you could shorten your profile to make it more readable without losing content. For example, under your physical description of the woman you could just put "Fit" or "Active" or "takes care of her self physically and mentally". You don't want someone to get lost in your words. You want to just leave an impression that makes them want to get to know you. And no from my experience, this is not the best site to meet high concentrations of people in every specific area of the country. I met my boyfriend on another site but stay here for the forums and friends.

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 07:41 AM

Lying about anything is a deal breaker for me!
No ifs ands or buts!

If I don't want to answer a question, I will say so or simply avoid it - but I WILL NOT lie about it!

If someone doesn't respect me enough to tell me the truth about whatever it is, and lies about it, they lose MY TRUST!

Deal breaker!

I am the same way. I wonder what else they are lying about.

teadipper's photo
Sun 08/11/13 07:37 AM
OP (original poster), you were meeting what we call "scammers". Scammers immediately try to take you off site to communicate because everything on site is regulated and can be tracked and protected. They usually go for yahoo messenger or something like that. Yes, the drama queens and kings of the world often post "No drama". And what one of the other posters was referring to is that people do not read profiles they do what is called an "idiot hit" which is they look at a picture and send you a message regardless of what your profile says. Not that your profiles should never be changed just that most idiot hit types will not read it. You could write "And by the way, I have 15 contagious STDS and live out of my car" in the middle of your profile and seriously some people would still see your nice picture (which is nice by the way) and STILL message you. Scammers also try to lock you in within fifteen seconds of meeting you. And please do not get nasty with other posters that is called "flaming" and it's not allowed and considered very rude. Everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of age, race, creed, nationality, etc. There are some very wise 20 somethings and some very air headed 60 somethings. It's all about life experience. Highest regards.

teadipper's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:29 PM
You can love someone and still be completely wrong for each other. My ex and I had a mutual agreement not to have children. We lasted 20 years. That part was never disagreed on. It was his later in life change of religion and such that separated us. We still love each other but we cannot live together. We never hooked up after we broke up.

My ex of six months and I were horribly wrong for each other and hooked up after breaking up. We still say I love you on occasion by accident. But we are sooooooooooooooo bad for each other.

teadipper's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:23 PM
If the guy I am about to go on a date with is going to be a good guy...

teadipper's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:22 PM
I look for people who treat me as they would like to be treated. If they ask for me to be kind, they better be kind in return, etc. If you fall short of that, it doesn't work. And if you dish it out, you better be able to take it too. Things like that. I also judge men by how they treat people and creatures weaker than them. If they defend them and hold them in high esteem, they are a good guy. If they trample on them, forget it.

teadipper's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:13 PM
I had a LDR with someone who split time between here and another country and it was just an pain. I moved to another state in the US to be with someone who I was crazy about, it ended up as a disaster. I dated someone who I loved dearly but was an hour away, the gas money and wear and tear on the car was very costly and it was very hard because everything had to be well planned. I now only date locals. I know what a biotch right?

teadipper's photo
Wed 08/07/13 01:52 AM

Undoubtedly, you won't be attracted to all men.
What kind are you looking for?
Redneck, preppie, mama's boy, etc.
Ages you're attracted to? Hair/bald?
Body style? Big dude, wimp, midget?
Attitude or kiss a$$?
It would help us to know.

Now, I'm just having fun. I think it's a cool idea.

Just be careful. flowerforyou

Men who take less time to get ready than me.

teadipper's photo
Wed 08/07/13 01:50 AM

What happens if you discover you don't want him to be impossible anymore? what

I mean if he's going to be your internet boyfriend, you may accidentally get to know and like one another. What then? sad2

I had to break off one IIFB because he wanted me to move to Canada. I moved to Texas to me with another IIFB but I learned my lesson. That costs me thousands of dollars when it did not work out and I turned around and came home and had to ship all my stuff there and back.

My IIFBs stay IIFBs now.

teadipper's photo
Thu 08/01/13 04:31 AM
If either of us finds "the one" in real life, we should break up our IIFRomance

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:35 AM

can fantasy boyfriends , technically, be unfaithful?

interesting concept,,,flowerforyou

only to someone they have in real life

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:30 AM
I am looking for what I call an IIFB (Impossible Internet Fantasy Boyfriend). Meaning someone I can talk to and flirt with and exchange messages with but have no way of meeting. I have Vonage and can call almost anywhere. I am not rich so anybody looking for a sugar momma need not apply and I don't exchange nude pics or do hot chat. If interested, please message me.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25