Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Fri 07/13/12 03:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

My doctor does NOT ride me to give up coffee. She says I don't smoke, drink alcohol or do drugs so I can have my coffee with sweet n low and soy milk. I tried giving it up and put on weight instantly.

I have other people telling me the evils of coffee. My doctor said most people on my medication take caffeine in some form to stay awake during the day. No bigs.

I love the taste of coffee and yes I love Sweet N Low. My therapist is on one of those all white stuff, flour, sugar, cocaine (just kidding on that last one) is bad for you.

Anybody else NEED coffee or they go binge eating and feel whiny and biotchy and clingy?

TL

teadipper's photo
Fri 07/13/12 02:41 PM
I WAS hot at your age and you could not have pulled me back then.

I lived in Ventura by the way and went to Malibu every week by the way. I used to always buy shirts like the ones you are wearing for out of town guests. Most surfers wear free shirts they got somewhere. LOL. And of course nobody is looking at the shirt, we are all staring at their ripped bods.

Oh, it's not your looks that are the issue. It's that your profile says nothing about you interesting.

I mean say something anything. Like someone was joking maybe your girlfriend wants you to bring one home, say "My girlfriend is looking for a bi chick so I can bring her home". That's an effective pick up line and direct. Not that I would know but so I have heard.

teadipper's photo
Fri 07/13/12 02:28 PM
Edited by teadipper on Fri 07/13/12 02:33 PM
Should I tell the truth? Since yesterday on my latest tangent.

I know I know you are all tired of the tales of TL.

In my defense, he was local and it was only a week.

I was single whole whopping two months before that after my fiancee in Texas.

I went on one other date.

I had one semi serious LDR boyfriend Oct/Nov last year.

Before that I went on three one time dates.

Before that, I had a live in boyfriend for year.

Before that, I was with the same man 19 years.

No, I did have sex with them all.

P.S. To anybody who thinks of callin' me a ho' or serial dater, etc.

IF I WAS A GUY, I would be crowned king!! Screw the whole double standard thing.

Yes this means, MOTHERS HIDE YOUR SONS. Vivian is already hiding Eddie. ; )

teadipper's photo
Fri 07/13/12 01:30 PM
I have Terri's five unforgiveables:

(is that a word?)

1) hurt a child
2) hurt an animal
3) hurt a woman
4) hurt the elderly
5) hurt the defenseless

Those five things PIZZ me the H*LL OFF!!!

teadipper's photo
Fri 07/13/12 01:28 PM

<---- no offense, but do you put your picture in there sideways on purpose?

Jeannie!!! I need help. I rotated my photos on the Mac but then they show like this on Mingle. I do not have iPhoto. I can't find free software for Lion to put them upright. I tried Gimp but it wouldn't work.

teadipper's photo
Fri 07/13/12 11:18 AM
I hate canned answers to my profile. Big long flowerly blah blahs about nothing in particular about how god has put me in their lives and how beautiful I am and they prayed to meet someone like me, etc. etc. When my profile says virtually nothing.

teadipper's photo
Fri 07/13/12 01:21 AM
Well, I did it again. I opened my mouth too soon. I am back on the market by my choice.

teadipper's photo
Thu 07/12/12 07:03 PM
As I say, "Awesome Toss'em". I don't know what that means. I just say it when something is "way cool".

teadipper's photo
Thu 07/12/12 04:33 PM
You had lots of free time for a good while and had reasonable funding to do what you wanted, what would you do with your day?

Yes, I am looking for ideas. My BF works long hours and then does home renovations in the evening, etc. Right now, I am waiting to see the department of rehab. counselor to get the ball rolling about getting me back into training and ultimately a job.

teadipper's photo
Thu 07/12/12 04:27 PM

regardless of how much you are attracted to someone if the person you are attracted to had this quality any chance at a relationship would be doomed - please list your deal breaker

Anyone who sees the whole world as black and white as in all or nothing.

I have to laugh a little to myself at the back hair remarks. My ex husband had a hairy back. I have never minded hairy men. I see it as they are past puberty and have testosterone. One day I noticed his back hair was graying. I said, "You're a silverback now, you know what that means....if you were a gorilla, you would be in charge now!!"

My current BF is a fuzz ball too. Doesn't bother me. It actually cracks me up. He has a Marines tattoo under the hair because when he was in the Marines when he was younger, he didn't have a hairy back yet. YES, I have a very twisted sense of what is funny.

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/11/12 07:52 PM
Thanks guys. That is supposed to say "tough" not touch.

It is a life I have lived before. Dating a military contractor. Him being very busy during the week and living for the weekends.

He spoils me rotten without talking down to me. I am very happy with him but only time will tell. I am not getting ahead of myself.

We are taking everything slow and gradually building a foundation.

Do not think if I am your friend that you have to stop talking to me because you are male or whatever. He is not the type that minds me having friend friends.

teadipper's photo
Mon 07/09/12 02:21 PM
Just wanted to say to everyone. I have a new boyfriend. He is a Marine who now works aerospace locally. He calls himself "a jar head".

I am very well taken care of and tended to. He has perfect manners. He is the total straight man to my comic antics and it is very fun to be goofy and get the big touch looking guy to lose his composure and laugh his head off.

We are not rushing anything.

TL

teadipper's photo
Thu 07/05/12 08:09 PM
I'm walking in a spider web. Leave a message and I'll call you back......

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:54 PM
I'm here. I'm obnoxious. Get used to it.

I am looking for friends.

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:52 PM

YES IT DOES!

Ive had it a few times, once, just recently!

Its that "knock you upside the head, beautiful, passionate, real, true" kind of love, that some people spend their whole life looking for,

and it CAN be found.

Just dont..

EVER GIVE UP ON LOVE,

EVER LET YOUR LIFE HAVE TO INCLUDE LOVE TO BE GREAT,

SPEND TOO MUCH TIME LOOKING FOR LOVE,

HAVE A WALL BUILT UP AROUND YOU SOO HIGH, BECAUSE OF BAD PAST EXPERIENCES, THAT WHEN TRUE LOVE DOES COME AROUND, YOU CANT SEE IT, AND IT CANT GET TO YOU.

Im not yelling, just speaking with passion, and true faith and belief in TRUE LOVE!:heart:

Ya, what Kitten said. Roberta and I both play strong AND LOVE STRONGER.

You have to remember that life sometimes gets in the way of love. You can love someone with all your heart and be in the wrong place at the wrong time of your lives. Sometimes a guiding force will bring you back together.

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/04/12 04:09 PM
My guy friends all go out with these crazy biotches. I mean ones who fake normal upfront and then SURPRISE SURPRISE, they are nuts. I admit to being nuts up front and I don't find decent guys that I would want to date. No I will not date my friend friends. I know where they have been. LOL.

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/04/12 04:06 PM

This is where I actually demonstrate that I can keep my mouth shut, even though I have a hilarious line to use.

I am proud of you TBRich. I am proud of you.

teadipper's photo
Sun 07/01/12 10:39 PM
I'm back. Did you miss me?

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/23/12 06:00 PM
A lot of good women are against the Queen concept. You don't say enough to really get anyone that interested I don't think. Your photo is blurry. I don't know how well that will serve you. Could just be bad lighting like mine. I don't really see anything in your profile that would be any one really interested. Nothing offensive either though.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/23/12 05:57 PM
Do any real people use YM?? Or is it just scammers?? What has your experience been?