Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Mon 11/12/12 09:04 AM
I knew three women with jobs: my mom who was a writer, my best friend's mother who was a seamstress, and the mail carrier.

I really wanted to be a mail carrier because I loved the written word. I thought it was so cool that she could deliver little pieces of paper with this magic code on it that held entire conversations.

I ended up being an assistant and for awhile, a freelance published writer.

teadipper's photo
Sun 11/11/12 06:46 PM
Taken but love to make friends.

teadipper's photo
Thu 10/25/12 09:27 AM
Single on purpose and staying that way.

teadipper's photo
Thu 10/25/12 09:25 AM
I was taught that you are "your own brand". Meaning you need to represent yourself. I do not have make up on in my pictures on here but I do wear makeup. I use skin care products, etc. I dress casual but I try to dress it up a little. At the very least, I put on lipstick before I walk out the door.

teadipper's photo
Mon 10/08/12 03:42 PM
I am old to this site and stilling looking for friends both male and female. I rather have on good friend than a thousand bad dates.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 05:12 PM
I am a 100% California Wild Hell Cat. Likewise, we do not consider ourselves kinky. Just DAM GOOD.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 03:23 PM

I always see bad boys as giving life the finger.
Most attractive :-)

LOL.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 03:21 PM

Easy. Marry someone real young and when I retire I am playing with the 15 year old kid and she keeps working. I like this idea.

Yes but my boyfriend is more like "Yeah! She likes to walk around in her underwear and there are no kids so we don't have to censor ourselves. Yeah"!

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 03:15 PM
I am thinking I wonder when my boyfriend is getting off work today. He sounded stressed about work at lunch time.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 02:54 PM
stealing wild teddy bears from the stuffed animal zoo

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 02:52 PM
My boyfriend is my lover and best friend. Corny as that sounds. He is the one I tell everything.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 02:50 PM
We have talked about this before. I have found myself another one.

He is very much reformed.

He has a ton of tattoos which I like because I have four and it makes me look like I have hardly any. LOL.

He is very good to me.

He has just gotten to place in his life where he is done with that stuff and has been for years.

Does anyone else find themselves draw to the ex bad boys?

What do you think the charm is?

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 02:47 PM

im srry my mom is younger than u and my grandparents are older than u

You are so young that I dunno. When I could be your mother, I have trouble judging sexy. You are very attractive. I will give you that. You are a very pretty girl.
if

LOL. I am still old enough to be your mother. Just because your mother had you young does not negate that. LOL.

You are still very pretty. I am sure you have no problem finding boys and girls.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 02:26 PM
The economy sucks. People with Master's degree are applying to be Mc Donald's managers. What a person does for a living in a lot of cases right now, means nothing.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:17 PM

Good ad. Great photos. I'd like to read more, especially what kind of guy you're looking for and maybe just more about you, in general.

I agree. You are a beautiful girl. I think some more about your hobbies and what you are looking for would be helpful.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:16 PM
You are so young that I dunno. When I could be your mother, I have trouble judging sexy. You are very attractive. I will give you that. You are a very pretty girl.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:12 PM

Pls,are there still real clean homely ladies who believe in marriage of "for better and for worse till death do us part",and where can they be found?

"homely"? LOL. Sorry. Sounds like you want an ugly chick.

And "clean" makes me wonder as is "bathes"? or as in is "drug free"?

I think most good people go into marriage intending it to forever.

Sometimes second marriages are best because the person decides not to give up so easily if they marry again.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:07 PM
Burn some Dragon's Blood incense and slap it on the sides and top with your hand. One of those should work. LOL.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:06 PM
LMAO. Dolphin trainer at Sea World.

teadipper's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:05 PM

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

GROSS!

That is nasty and trashy at the same time!

Not under my roof!

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

That is just plain low class! What next? Nipple piercings? 20 in one ear?

Is she a slut or wannabe slut?

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

But I am not in your shoes! This is just my take on it if I were her father at least! And we all know I am not!!!

Really, dude? Are all women with piercings just sluts to you?? If that is the case, then you really need to come out of your closed-minded shell, and see what reality is in this day and age. You aren't a slut if you get a piercing, it's just a way of expressing yourself. Grow up, and join us all in 2012, because you are about to get left WAY behind..

I agree. Calling someone a "slut" is harsh. I have tattoos. I know some people think they are slutty. I am lucky in that my boyfriend has more tattoos than me. Calling someone's daughter a potential slut.....well, it's best no one calls anyone I love a "slut" because there would be heck to pay.