Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 03:32 PM
I just hit your profile to see what you were talking about. People do that. You do know that right? People do not necessarily write back if they see something they do not like. I am not single right now but I would not answer you if I was because I you are not in the US and also your profile says NOTHING. So don't take me looking as anything. I was just looking to see if your profile said anything that might stop people from writing.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 03:03 PM
To my Jarhead who is not on here

Just a Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EzVN5XHDBA

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:54 PM
When I had a live in Sig. Other, I tried to have SOMETHING cooking when they came home if I got home first.

People love to come home to smell of food cooking or at least bread or cookies baking.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:52 PM
I saw a quote by George Carlin:

Women are Crazy.

Men are Stupid.

Most women are crazy because most men are stupid.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:49 PM
Edited by teadipper on Tue 07/17/12 02:51 PM
Man, where's the love???

First of all, and I am very guilty of this, you need to become a fan of the paragraph.

I disagree about taking down all pictures of your son. One is enough and preferable like the one with you in it. I would not identify him by name.

The worlds is full of liar, cheaters and screwed up people. You do not need to mention that you are weeding them out.

You might try to say things in a more funny or relaxed way. Like I say, "I don't drink. I'm not a good drunk. I don't smoke. I'm allergic. I don't do drugs. I have morals".

You're a handsome guy with a lot to offer. I am sure you could go into more detail about what you like to do for fun, etc.

I liked where you gave a shout out to single moms. That was really good and positive.

Mind you I am a dating school reject so take all this with a grain of salt.

Many can testify I have had many not so serious relationships on here and now I am in a serious one. A fellow military "brother".

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:25 AM

It's not just about the looks of a girl but also what they write about them self. one can not just judge a book by the cover.

Sorry I should have clarified. I meant just when they wanted an opinion of their looks. Not their entire profile.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:14 AM

I'll admit I have my problems just like everyone else. Nobody's perfect. But, I really am an honest, kind, genuine guy. Not to be mislabled as a "nice guy". Because I CAN be quite mean if you rub me the wrong way.

I don't know. I have dated a few sweethearts, but it seems like lately, I'm only talking to weird girls that like drama.

Guess it's time to just put my head down, and keep trudgin along till I meet someone decent.

Thanks for the feedback.

Don't stress over it. If you are truly a nice guy, at some point, some woman will find you and feel very lucky she did. You will make someone very happy eventually.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:12 AM
My ex husband worked at a pool doing everything you can think of.

He was giving lessons and had an ADHD boy in one class. At the end of each class, he would have them go crazy swimming as much as they could as fast as they could to wind them down for their parents. It worked so well that the mother of that child got a bunch of other ADHD moms in her support group to all request that my ex husband teach a class for ADHD children so he did that over a summer. They loved it. All the kids came home relaxed and calm.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:05 AM

Yes!

Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?

NO! TG!

Does everyone think you are online all the time because you are like me and have a bad habit of staying logged in and then wander off most of the day?

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:59 AM
Yes, on the cheek with a great big hug because she is a friend and that would mean I finally got to meet her in person.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:57 AM
Why is it on rating threads, not so good looking guys withhold points on a girl who is clearly beautiful on a thread where she asks to be rated? I mean guys who are nothing to write home about will say a girl who is clearly very beautiful is a 7 when she is clearly about a 9 as the pics are with little or no make up and just snap shots. Not modeling pics with photo make up and air brushing. NO, I am not talking about me.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:53 AM
zombies and vampires which is why Torgo and I have to stick to discussions about girly 80s movies and Star Wars.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:52 AM

recently seperated after a long ang not so good marriage
have not been bodily/emotionally close to anyone for a long long time. I need a friend and someone to cuddle with. I have to get batteries for my camera so until then no pics of me.
I am 40 male a little overweight brown hair, cut short blue eyes and 5'10" tall.

Take a web cam pic.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:50 AM

Why do girls blow me off if I'm nice to them, but they seem interested if I'm an a hole???

Or why do they ignore me if I show interest & then suddenly become interested when I give up on trying to get them to notice me???

Why all the games ladies?

Sounds like a personal problem. I dunno. With my current boyfriend, the more I see him treat people well in general, the better I like him not less.

teadipper's photo
Tue 07/17/12 08:03 AM
I broke it off with my ex husband. He did not see it coming. I just up and filed. He took it badly in the beginning. I took it badly longer than him. We are still friendly. Some say too friendly. I felt I had broken his heart and was very generous with him in the divorce as there was not reason to ruin him financially as well as emotionally. The night before I filed, he flew into a rage and threw something at me. I knew it was not going to get better. I also loved him like family but felt no romantic love for him anymore. I felt it was best to let him go pursue romantic love elsewhere and likewise for me. We are both with somebody currently.

For me the feeling was a "void". Like a piece of my heart was missing.

teadipper's photo
Sun 07/15/12 06:36 PM

Sounds nice but id be leary about him paying for all this stuff. I hope I'm just being cynical here and wish you love and happiness!

I did find it strange and then when I met his friends, I found out he pays for everything for them too. I do not take him up on every offer. I actually discourage him a lot.

teadipper's photo
Sun 07/15/12 06:33 PM
Right now where I live people drive like absolute SOBs all the time. I hate it. When I was in Ventura and someone cut me off, I would think "Maybe they are going to the hospital" or "Maybe their baby distracted them". Here it's all jerks all the time. It's very frustrating.

teadipper's photo
Sun 07/15/12 06:28 PM
I am back with my "jarhead". It was a miscommunication. Everything is fine now.

I wondered how guys and women saw this. He has introduced me to his closest friends. He takes me to his favorite restaurant where everyone knows him. He pays for everything. I am a coffee addict. He is not. He bought EVERYTHING I needed to have coffee over at his place including an expensive travel mug for in the car. He encouraged me to leave my belongings at his house so I am not hauling them back and forth. He went so far as to buy me some plastic drawers (3 sets) to keep all my stuff in. He checks everything on my car when I see him. I say "Aw, you love me. You care". He says "Yup". I needed a new vacuum cleaner. He bought me one. I thought that was more romantic than candy or flowers which make me sick and I am allergic to. He encourages my education and even offers to pay for it. I wanted to take a 3 hour seminar on Swedish massage, he is paying for it.

In return, I do everything I can to make he smile and laugh and keep him happy. He hasn't ever been around anybody as affectionate as me so he is gradually getting used to all the impromptu hugs and cuddles and me being mushy in general.

Does that sound like love to you?

teadipper's photo
Sun 07/15/12 04:19 PM
You are beautiful but it would be nice to see you smile. You look so serious.

Your profile wording is unattractive. Lots of negatives and not really saying what positives are in your life. Like you say they have to like children. Instead of that, talk about how you love your children. Things like that. Spin your profile in a positive way. I would not say that you are not that serious. I would say, you are looking to start out friends and see if it turns into anything. I disagree with the 8.5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I grew up around models. I would say if you have a pretty smile, you are easily a 9.99 based on the fact that those photos look unaltered and that is just your natural beauty without fifty tons of make up and air brushing.

teadipper's photo
Fri 07/13/12 03:26 PM

<---- no offense, but do you put your picture in there sideways on purpose?

Jeannie!!! I need help. I rotated my photos on the Mac but then they show like this on Mingle. I do not have iPhoto. I can't find free software for Lion to put them upright. I tried Gimp but it wouldn't work.

I sent you a message.

Most paint programs and photo programs will have a rotate feature but if you send me some picks I can fix.

ARGH. I didn't get the message.