Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/23/12 05:47 PM
Welcome to the site. I am not lesbian or bi but I am a woman from Southern California.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/23/12 05:31 PM

:heart: Thank you everyone for your support. I love you all. :) flowerforyou

Hi Penny,

Just do what your doctor says and remember to drink all your water and take your vitamins.

Do you kill yourself exercising. Do what you can at your own pace. It does you no good at all to over do it and then not be able to exercise at all because of injuries.

Do not do weird fad things. Just what your doctor tells you.

There is a series of videos called Chair Dancing http://www.chairdancing.com/ NO, that's not like pole dancing. It's exercising while sitting for those with injuries or who are bigger and would get hurt putting all that weight crashing down jogging or something. It's very effective. I used to do it all the time and it is quite the work out. Follow the dancer who is doing the slower pace. Remember 5 minutes is better than no minutes.

I had a gastric bypass a long time ago and I was not good and gained most of it back. I am losing weight again by being vegan most of the time.

Whoever said avoid fast food was correct. It's the worst. Remember cholesterol comes from animal products only if that is a problem from you.

Also if you do get the munchies, I challenge anyone to prove to me someone got fat off of low starch raw fruits and veggies.

Do not live for the scale reading. Periods, salt intake, etc. can make it vary greatly day to day and the bigger you are the greater margin for error on most scales.

Love,

TL

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/23/12 05:20 PM
Edited by teadipper on Sat 06/23/12 05:45 PM
I am so proud of my brother's god son, Kody. He is over in Af. working the store. I forget what it's called. Where the guys buy all their stuff. It's not a glamor job but I am very proud of him because it's necessary.

He got married recently. We are very excited about that.

God bless everyone who has served and is serving and who plans to serve.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/23/12 05:16 PM
I do not know what gsoh means and I am confused by that last photo that looks like you are laying down for a picnic but other than that, I would say it looks adequate. You could say more about hobbies or something if you wanted to. Whether or not you wanted to date outside England, and such.

teadipper's photo
Fri 06/22/12 08:03 PM
I am not a man but I got on this site initially for dating and I stay for the social life with friend friends. I am not interested in dating right this minute so most of mine are blank to express I am NOT serious about finding someone.

Though my experience has been as such that blank in relationship field. Still in a relationship. Blank in kids. Has kids. Blank in smoking. Smokes.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/21/12 03:34 PM
the cheesiest pick up line that ever worked on you? Even if it made you laugh......

Mine was "God took his time when he created you".

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/20/12 08:28 PM

Yeah, give us an inch....we'll take a yard!! EVILpitchfork

Yes, didn't they tell you the next anti-Christ will be a woman? Didn't you get that memo? LOL

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/20/12 08:22 PM
I have met so many guys who accuse chicks of being cheaters because THE GUY is a cheater.

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/20/12 04:35 PM
Thanks for the response

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/20/12 04:34 PM
Thanks to all who responded.

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/20/12 04:32 PM

Personally, I probably wouldn't have done it for the first phone call like that, maybe the second. But you're the one who knows exactly what she was like and what the whole history is. I don't see that any harm was done, and if you feel safer/less stressed now, then I say fine.

She has been known to set fire to people's front lawns. Thank god she is in another state.

teadipper's photo
Tue 06/19/12 09:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ8lBI5s4dk

I can't believe how much this guy sounds like Steve Perry.

teadipper's photo
Tue 06/19/12 08:53 PM

What is your best pick up line one that makes the opposite sex just want to rip your clothes off and take it anywhere

when they find out I am going to be going to school to become a massage therapist and I currently massage friends for fun. They are like "Can I be your friend??" as they rip off their shirts and lay down. LOL

teadipper's photo
Tue 06/19/12 08:51 PM

Thank you everybody. Today was better because they finally listened and gave me codeine cough syrup so I won't hack my head off with this cough. Thank goodness!

I was so happy when I talked to you and you were not coughing. You still sound nothing like yourself but at least you don't have the horrible cough that made me cringe it sounded so painful. I don't know how you went and had treatment and school that sick. God speed.

teadipper's photo
Tue 06/19/12 05:21 PM
Do you guys remember when he died and Annie Lenox was one of the few people who could hit the vocal range to do his songs in tribute???

teadipper's photo
Tue 06/19/12 05:19 PM

thats so mean

I loved ICE ICE baby,,

i guess you would like "under pressure" from queen, too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxUFa47WlI&feature=related

Freddie Mercury was an amazing artist,, absolutely

Yes Freddie was an amazing performer drinker

Anyone who does NOT like Queen has NO taste in music and can bite my Kardashian size azz.

teadipper's photo
Tue 06/19/12 05:18 PM

thats so mean

I loved ICE ICE baby,,

Do you like "Under Pressure" too because he ripped off the whole beginning rift and had to pay Queen and out of court settlement over it??

teadipper's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:59 AM
New thing scammers are doing to me is asking for my "mobile number" to text me and they say "can I know you more" and sign things "cheers". Just new things I noticed. Anyone else have experienced this? Of course I do not give anyone my "mobile number".

teadipper's photo
Mon 06/18/12 10:38 PM
Good luck at treatment tomorrow, Robert!!!

Love ya loads.

teadipper's photo
Mon 06/18/12 06:49 PM
Thank you all. He has been not posting or writing much. I am sure he appreciates it.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next