Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:34 AM
Living in southern California, it seems like a good fourth of people smoke pot. I much prefer the smell of pot to that of cigarettes. Stoned drivers are much less dangerous than drunk drivers IMHO. Stoned drivers go slow. Drink drivers are aggressive. Stoners don't start fights, etc.

I say make it legal and tax the snot out of it.

On a side note, my upstairs neighbors get stoned all the time and share a bathroom vent with me so I burn incense to cover up THEIR pot. LOL.

teadipper's photo
Tue 12/11/12 06:26 AM
Thank you all.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 05:52 PM
I stayed friends with my ex who was one of the great loves of my life. I recently broke up with another boyfriend who was just using me. I am back with the one that is one of my great loves.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 12:01 PM

KNOCKED UP? I hate when people say that and I don't care what your reason is for saying it, it is not the child's fault.
I would really hate to consider you a friend because you would be a two-faced friend. IF you don't want to send a gift, then don't!!

I apologize for saying that. You are right it is awful of me. I was in a mood. Any child is a gift from god. And it is not the child's choice to be born.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:59 AM
I am straight but I am from California and have many lesbian friends.

Good luck on your search for lesbian friends. They exist on here.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:57 AM
I will let you know when my eyes become uncrossed from trying to read that.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:55 AM
No, sometimes I am really surprised.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:54 AM
Edited by teadipper on Sun 12/09/12 11:54 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome

Too bad you do not live here. I let artists and such draw me, take my picture, etc. It' lots a fun. I recently met a guy who does carictures and I have two of me on my fridge right now.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:51 AM
Well, I am all happy in love with my boyfriend so I am in a good mood so that may be making my opinion slanted in a good way but I really like your profile. Mind you your country alone will make many turn away but your pictures and what you wrote are very nice. Good luck.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:48 AM
I am really happy. I am back with one of my exs who was one of the great loves of my life.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:47 AM
I am having a really hard time. I have put on about 30 pounds with my ex boyfriend. I am back with another ex who is more health conscious so that should help. Anybody who wants to write me and be my weight loss buddy, PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:45 AM
I am back with my ex who is one of the great loves of my life.

teadipper's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:44 AM
if your boyfriend doesn't love your cat?? My boyfriend is not mean to my cat but he is not a cat person. He has never done anything even borderline cruel to him but he does prefer that we close the bedroom door at night and make the cat sleep in one of his nine million cat beds or the sofa.

teadipper's photo
Fri 12/07/12 10:44 AM
I think you should use the second from the left as your main photo. They are fine though some women will be turned off by the one of you drinking but if you drink, they can get over that.

teadipper's photo
Fri 12/07/12 10:31 AM

When is it appropriate to give them a compilation DVD of gore scenes?

You know full well that B does not like horror movies. GEEZ.

teadipper's photo
Fri 12/07/12 10:30 AM
Laying in bed with my boyfriend snoring and my cat at my feet.

teadipper's photo
Fri 12/07/12 10:27 AM
I love mixed CDs. I would say give her mixed CDs early and often.

teadipper's photo
Fri 12/07/12 10:27 AM
I am 42. My boyfriend is 37. He is way more mature than me. Do you think the age gap matters?

teadipper's photo
Fri 12/07/12 10:25 AM
Thank you all. Love you all.

teadipper's photo
Fri 12/07/12 10:23 AM

If she can cook and is good in the sack I'm happy.

I thought I was going to be in alone in my answer of

Evening: Food and Puzzy
Middle of the night: Puzzy and then Food
Morning: repeat middle of the night
Lunch time: Food and some sort of sex

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25