Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 10:02 PM
My brother died of AIDS from HIV tainted blood product. I am happy as hell when anyone wants to enter a committed marriage and only have sex with one person and is not out spreading disease of any form. Not that all singles have disease. I believe there is worse than AIDS coming and it will affect all both the straight and homosexual. Monogamy is just plain safer. Of course, this begs to question how do you feel about open marriages? I personally do not see the point.

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 09:55 PM
Women with brains in their heads which are the ones I associate with on here BTW are smart enough to appreciate a guy who is there for them on all levels. I am a VERY head strong individual and I have to find a guy who is not an idiot or push over. My current boyfriend has three master's degrees and is not about to let anyone walk all over him so I respect him. I cannot be with a man I do not respect.

On the other hand, I have been very guilty of using men for sex. Don't think women won't bed a young hottie and dump him because some of us will. Well, I used to. Ya, it's sad that some guys get used and then tossed aside but guys have done it to girls forever. Doesn't make it right. Just saying we are just as guilty.

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 09:46 PM
My boyfriend had a deck of tarot cards he bought years ago which disappeared shortly after him meeting me. I told him they had to be a gift and I bought him a traditional Rider Waite deck as a gift.

He has a ghost who lives with him. A female. I am waiting for her to come to me as I do not do automatic writing or Ouiji boards, etc.

I bought him a Kabbalah protection from evil bracelet.

I have a strong feeling that someone is working bad mojo against him.

I am thinking of sprinkling charged sea salt around the house. I do not want to burn sage and sweet grass as there are many good spirits here and I do not want to disturb them.

Any thoughts other than I am nuts are welcome.

Terri

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 09:36 PM
As a kid, my friends were playing with one and I was sitting on the floor in front of sliding glass window. The spirit got mad and went crazy on the board and picked me up and threw me into the window. I will not play with them after that.

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:59 PM
My personal thanks to all those who have served our country whether voluntarily or drafted. I enjoy freedom as a woman in California that you can probably get nowhere else in the world because of you.

God bless. Love you all.

Terri

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:55 PM
I have no children and neither does my boyfriend but I have dated guys with children. Single guys with happy healthy children=winners in my book. Single guys who abandon their children for the sake of chasing tail=losers in my book. It's all about balance.

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:51 PM
Hi Penny,

I had the RNY. They are now saying to count the calcium in your food and not to take 1600 mg calcium in supplement. Track what you are getting in food AND THEN SUPPLEMENT as needed. Dr Oz's web site has an android phone tracker app.

Hugs and smooches,

Terri

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:48 PM
I saw a bumper sticker

KARMA IS A BIOTCH AND I AM HER SISTER.

teadipper's photo
Fri 05/24/13 08:12 PM
for the holiday weekend? I am down in 29 Palms with my boyfriend for some R&R.

BTW, I am back. I look nothing like my photos. I have light brown hair and totally different glasses.

I am on here because I missed my friends. I am not looking for a date. I am open to making new friends though. : )

teadipper's photo
Sun 04/07/13 06:28 PM
Have a best friend of the opposite
Sex who if a huge difference in age
And miles didn't exist they would
Totally run away w???

teadipper's photo
Sun 04/07/13 05:39 PM
Staus: my cat Max says not to date another jerk who only pretends to like him

Old Hippie is still my confidiant and biggest supporter

Boone says I am welcome to visit AZ anytime

YET I want MORE. I want friends who write me. Male or female. Gay or straight.

Just NOT scammers

Any time zone welcome. I am not looking for anything other than friendship.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:43 AM
I am here because I am just too dumb to give up I guess. Plus I have made friends here in forum.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:42 AM
blood poured from her seams and............

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:41 AM
Welcome. I am Jewish. Some people think I am Pagan. LOL. Actually I lean towards Neo Pagan.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:40 AM
blowing around like tumble weeds besides me and Ruth..........???

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:39 AM
This is my 42nd year on earth so I am reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy all the way through Mostly Harmless.

teadipper's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:35 AM
Good thing nobody's screen name is Mysterious Rash or they might be offended too.

teadipper's photo
Fri 03/29/13 05:55 AM
This is why I read forums the not nice people always reveal themselves.

I am much more picky about who I talk to now.

I am just combing Mingle for good friends.

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/28/13 08:42 PM
Or mysterious rash... Anybody miss me? I was off dating a non-Mingle person who just wasnt understanding that this is my playground.

Terri

teadipper's photo
Thu 03/28/13 08:20 PM
What is better kung pao cat or cat moo shu?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25