Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 08:34 PM

How do you find a real man?

Silly.
You put out the real woman bait.

:thumbsup: Good one.

Okay so:

1 Terri's Pot Roast (beef roast with baby red potatoes, pearl onions, baby carrots and peas with seasonings slow cooked)

1 30 pack light beer

$20 worth of Scratcher Lottery Tickets

T.V. on Playoffs

1 female in lingerie wearing Halston patiently waiting for all of the above to be finished

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 08:29 PM

Okay. You guys made me feel better. Some people are just DUMB.

I am too busy eating homemade pea soup to care about idiots.
ouch Tea. Each one of these characters stabs at my heart as I read them. I may be dumb, and ok, I'll take that remark about being an idiot. May I at least have some pea soup?

Babe, I was crazy enough to run away to Texas for a boyfriend so what makes you think I am not crazy enough to Fed Ex pea soup to a friend?? Don't tempt me.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 08:25 PM
Mail it to him in in a lovely gift box.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 08:21 PM
Okay. You guys made me feel better. Some people are just DUMB.

I am too busy eating homemade pea soup to care about idiots.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 08:15 PM
Edited by teadipper on Thu 06/20/13 08:15 PM
Those of you who know me, know that I had a boyfriend when I joined two years ago that I fell in love with from his posts.

Is there anybody on here whose posts you have a crush on? If so, are you brave enough to say who in this thread??

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 08:12 PM

Oh yeah...

And most atheists agree. What fun is that? It is much more interesting to talk about our disagreements.

laugh

Admittedly this thread turned out far better than it would have if I'd done it in the atheist forums. My complaint about the atheist forums being dead was more in my making a parallel comparison of the forums and the amount of religions/non-religious people in reality; which was likely wrong of me, I'm sure there's far more atheists in the world than what have come forward in these forums. I'm sure a lot of atheists don't come forward because they're here trying to score a date and they put themselves outta the running with half the people on the site if they don't believe in god.

On the other hand if I was trying to score a date, I still wouldn't give a crap if people knew I was an atheist; if some chick wants to put me on the back-burner cuz I don't take fairy tales as being proof positive reality then to heck with her. I can handle religious people as long as they at least use some of their brain and view it all objectively but if all they do is read outta their bible and god this and god that and "it is because it is" while blindly following an invisible non-existence then go back to your religious-zombie lifestyle, don't got the time for you. lol.

Well you have to see it as on atheist forums when discussion of religion and deities is brought up it's basically in a forum where everyone pretty much agrees and it's random posting here and there.
Now if you go on a general religion forum as an atheist then theres much more debating.
Sometimes you'll get a weak atheist vs a strong atheist debate or even a humanist vs strong atheist debate but that's as rare as prayers being answered...hehe.

Your prayers don't get answered?

Poor baby. :cry:

Is playing the lotto a form of praying?If it is that's about as close as i get to it.

Yeh, a lot of people pray for the exact same lotto. You have to pray harder than the next guy, and it helps if you believe.

But your prayer was answered.

The answer was: "Not this time.."

Reminds me of the Mitch Hedberg joke about yogurt.

He opens a container of Yoplait and it says TRY AGAIN

It was a contest he was unaware of. He thought maybe it was Yoplait trying to encourage him

"Fruit on the bottom. Hope on top".

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 08:04 PM
I swear guys who write how nice or good or real in their screen name almost never are. Keep your pants on, I said almost.

A lot of the bad azzes and crusty ones ARE real genuine good men.

Somebody said be a real woman. That means if they open a door or bring you a flower or something, just say thank you. Do not go off on how you a a feminist and can do it yourself. When they buy you dinner or something, again, say thank you and appreciate it. Don't return the favor by treating them them carp or worse keeping all your options open and two timing them.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 07:57 PM

very very very p.o.ed because yet another person told me that my disability is caused by Satan. SERIOUSLY.

My ex-husband caused your illness, too???

Not enough sage and sweet grass in the world some days. Hmph.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 07:56 PM

because the mods are awesome and like to keep people in line nekkid.

we line the up while they are nekkid?????? what kind of line up is that? lol
to identify tattoos and scars, and other abnormalities, that are usually hidden by clothing.

carp! you guys told him about my 4 tattoos and the scars from surgeries, didn't you?

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 07:43 PM
very very very p.o.ed because yet another person told me that my disability is caused by Satan. SERIOUSLY.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 07:41 PM
Some of you know I used to work in the spay and neuter movement. I worked with some people who were very fussy about what they fed their animals. When we had that big foreign meat recall, Purina was one of the few that only used domestic meat and was safe.

My question is:

I have had MANY animals live LONG LONG HEALTHY LIVES on just plain old Purina. Has anybody else had this experience??

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 06:00 PM
My mom did not charge me rent and I moved out at 22. I would not have been able to afford the car and insurance that got me to the job that got me the money to move out if my mom had been taking the money away from me.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:55 PM
I don't make moves. I make friends. If something happens, much much later, from friends, then it happens. Moves makes me feel like a chess game.Friends everybody comes out a winner.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:41 PM
I think Soufie should have to sing the "Happy Happy Birthday Baby" song. LOL.

Happy Birthday, Krupa!!

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:39 PM

neither i would like to die nor i am afraid to die. its okay if i die, but i would prefer a quick death too like in sleep.

dear death please dont make me suffer more than 1 minute :angel:
me too I feel so bad for people who are suffering

and me. I watched my brother die of AIDS from a blood transfusion. I watched others and took care of a good friend who died the same way. I have taken care of friends who died of cancer. I dated a guy with MS. But not all suffering leads to death, my quadriplegic ex boyfriend suffered TONS. It is not just being paralyzed. They are open to all sorts of other things. I said to him one day "What BAD BAD BAD thing did you do in your past life"? He said "I wish I KNEW"!!

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:36 PM
Yep, another "nobody". And I checked your profile. It's nice enough. You should have fun meeting a local girl around your age. Maybe add more to it. Yes, I know you did not ask anyone to review your profile. LOL.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:15 PM
Well if it gives you any hope, my two friends who are lesbians in that awesome relationship met online. One was being abused by a guy and the other rescued her and they have been together ever since. The one is a plus sized model with thick very curly long hair and her girlfriend flat irons her hair every time she washes it. It's all very sweet and romantic I think. Not going to give up men. Don't want a man who will do my hair. Though hang the laundry or do dishes would be nice. LOL.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:43 PM
Ya well I keep hearing the words

"Fly me to the moon"............ being crooned in my head.

Yes, I know. "sounds like a personal problem".

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:34 PM
I am straight but two of my friends who are a lesbian couple have one of the most beautiful loving sweet relationships I have ever seen.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:32 PM
This is not the same as what are you looking for. Out of all the free dating sites, why do you choose to be on Mingle?? I like to be on Mingle because everything is at a slower pace. Nobody is like "GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER NOW NOW NOW NOW MEET ME NOW NOW NOW NOW DIVE DIVE DIVE DIVE"!!!! Sorry got it confused with the old submarine ride at Disneyland that is gone. : ) Seriously. The mods on here encourage you NOT to give out personal phone numbers and emails. Not to skype and yahoo strangers. To keep everything on here. And people seem to respect that. I have developed more meaningful relationships on here. Women can talk to women. It's not one of those things were you are only allowed to talk to guys who are hitting on you.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25