teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 01:30 AM
Must be friendly. Silly encouraged.

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 01:02 AM
The original The Omen

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 01:01 AM

"The Talmud is a Rabbi's interpretation like a Christians commentary".

Saying that the Talmud is written by A Rabbi is INCORRECT. It is written by MANY Jewish scholars through time. Just as the bible is not written by one person. The Talmud is not one person's account.

What is so frustrating to me is that Christians just want me to accept their faith on blind faith.

Jews are told to question. It is perfectly okay to, at an appropriate time, get into it with your Rabbi about your thoughts on Judaism, God, the universe, etc. In fact, it's encouraged.

To convert to Judaism, takes years of study and ceremonies and you are not just allowed in. You have to know your stuff to some degree.

Some sects of Christianity, not all, just require you to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior. I think this does a disservice to those who are true Christians because those who do not study are given the same credence and allowed to go around espousing that they are Christians and what they think Christian beliefs are whether or not they are correct.

1 thing I am not Jew messianic jew , Christian ect. I am a Yahwist.

because of faith I have by chance run into some of the formost Jews of the world. These men respect what I have to say. Why? Because I do my best to uphold the Torah.

Ever heard of Hellel? all Jews have. whats funny is this Rabbi they hold so dear more than Josephus has the same name as a character in IsaYah 14:12

Yet its been hidden from the scriptures.. look that name up in a concordance and see what the Hebrew says.

You are right about Blind Faith.. You probally won't find any believers such as me and my brethren in the Faith that welcome all questions. During the Feast of Unleaven bread which starts the day after Passover for 7 days we all come together welcome anyone to come in and we look at what we believe with no questioning left without an answer.. If we do we search and search until many come to the same conclusion and then write about it in Magazines we have and booklets and asking anyone who see's this differently to please let us know.

My people are destroyed for lack of Knowledge. we must have witnesses to prove the point.. Their is safety in numbers and our Safety is in Messiah Yahshua

Thank you for your input. It was very informative and different. I have attended both Reform temple and Chabad. For services, I like Reform. For holidays and education, I favor Chabad.

I have recently tried to get into Christianity because I have so few Jewish friends. I can't. There are too many things I disagree with in the New Testament and too many things about the Torah and just plain Jewish tradition that are sacred to me. The more I studied the New Testament and talked to people, the more I just shook my head.

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 12:49 AM
The 50 somethings are having all the fun..........

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 09:11 PM
Trying to hack Zuckerberg's bank account.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:32 PM
I am thinking, "My back really hurts"....

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtgKkifJ0Pw

He he, you said Philosopher

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:17 PM
Oh and

"How will I know if he really loves me"??

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:16 PM
I have

"Whooooooooooo are you?" DOOT DOOT doot doot

running through my mind at this question.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:14 PM
Because I love to watch misery??

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 07:58 PM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

I am fine BTW. Just went for one of those albuterol breathing treatments which for a light weight like me are like doing a high ball of cocaine or something. While some might like that, I DO NOT like jittering for 2 hours straight. But I can breathe again.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 07:46 PM
I purposely did not put this in well wishes because I will be fine.

I had pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in the lungs) years ago while on the BC pill. I lost about 15% of my lung capacity. I ask people to please not smoke around me because it is like I have extremely severe asthma.

Two friends were watching a ball game and lit up while I was sleeping in the other room. It has been over a week and I have been to the doctor twice including a visit to urgent care today for breathing treatments.

The two friends say I am being dramatic, to get off my anti-smoking soap box, and I just do not like the smell which is NOT true so I dumped them as friends.

now, they are acting like I am a biotch. Well, my doctor even said he would be soooooo pizzed if someone did that to him because whether or not they believed me, it's my house and what I say should go.

Thoughts??

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 07:41 PM
SOOOOOOOOO many people brag about staying with someone no matter what and then you find out that they were cheating. Screw that. If you are unhappy, divorce or break up with the person and go look for someone else with a CLEAN SLATE.

I think most men stay faithful if given the chance.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 07:28 PM
You're a beautiful girl. Keep the pic with the glasses as your main pic if want my advice. You would not believe how many guys have the "take the glasses off the naughty librarian/teacher" fantasy. SERIOUSLY.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 07:25 PM
Why would anyone would to be with someone who mind fecked them that way? Dude, you need to think more highly of yourself and get a girl who thinks more highly of you.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:47 PM
Edited by teadipper on Sat 06/22/13 06:57 PM

I guess Im going to have to be a pioneer in breaking through the vast open void 'friend wasteland' lol.

Ask yourself why you want a chick who does NOT consider you to be the sexiest stud muffin in the universe? I think every guy should be with a woman who sees him that way. Someone who asks you to check the air in the tires just so she can see your firm apple like butt as you kneel down with the pressure gauge. Come on, don't you think you are worth that???

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:25 PM
There has to be someone in-between
Who'd be happy with moans
and groans but not
an absolute scream.

That even though I
could squash bugs
with the toes of my
shoes, would do it
for me and let me
say “Ew”

Someone who I opens doors
But isn't a wuss-y

Someone who kisses boo boos
And still stands up to pee

Who'd always check
my oil and
tire pressure
and top off my
gas tank and
wipe down the windows
for good measure.

Someone who'd be
grateful to eat
my kitchen
experiments
but didn't expect
me to pay his
half of the rent.

Someone whose
sexy in
a jeans and t-shirt

And who would
call me “baby”
and make sure
I never got hurt.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:15 PM

Woo Hoo! then he should go for it! I give good advice? Whoda thunk that? Oh but if the chick finds out ur on a dating site she's probly gonna be pizzed!:tongue:

Good point. laugh

LOL.

Seriously I learned within three seconds of joining two years ago.

Men who want advice on how women think: Go to Soufie

Women NOT AFRAID to know how men think: Go to Krupa

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 06:12 PM
Okay so those of you who have seen me evolve on Mingle know that I used to have TONS of "just friends" who were guys. Well, I changed that. ONE: It's unfair to everyone you date because they have these other guys waiting for an opening. TWO: It's not fair to the "friends" because THEY ALWAYS ARE IN TRUTH WAITING FOR AN OPENING. I have seen the error in my ways and fixed that.

AND I will tell you that if she has firmly slotted you into "friendship" and out of "boyfriend" that play has been made and is not easily reversed. It's like you are a chess piece and were knocked off the dating board early on.

My advice to you is to move on. Even if she does pick you up and dust you off and put you into play, it is very likely you will get knocked off the playing field as soon as she finds someone else she considers more than a friend in sexual appeal again.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/22/13 02:41 PM

I just wanted to throw this in there and see what you guys thought. A woman I worked with, worshiped a guy who started a religion when his dog, Bootsie, died and he laid on the couch for like over a week with no food or water watching t.v. and then some higher power came to him, blah blah blah. He was originally known as Bubba Free John. He changed that name. I knew two women who joined this err..religion with their husbands, giving all material things up to their leader. The only way you ascended in this religion was to have sex with the leader. I know some of you are screaming that it's a cult not a religion. Well, that's arguable. At least to the women I knew.

I think they were following a crazy person. And as a pedigreed crazy person, I have mental dar. Gays have Gaydare. Mentally ill people have mental dar. I have found many fundamentalists make my mental dar go BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!!!

Also, there is this famous joke that was popular in the beach community where I lived because we have so many homeless watching around arguing with themselves.

How do you know that the guy screaming:

"No, no, I will not!! You can't make me!! GO AWAY"!!!

Is not the next Messiah and God is talking to him and he doesn't want to do it??

schizophrenia is a mental illness which one it's facets is psychosis. So they are all suffering from psychosis. psychosis can be brought on by all sorts of things even heat exhausted.
Mental dar... LOL that's a good one.

FYI all religions begin as CULTS.

For your last question:

The crazy guy screaming is not talking to "God." He is possibly hallucinating a demon or talking to a real interdenominational demon.... if you believe in those. I have known people who are plagued by these demons who tell them to do very bad things.

What they are exactly, I do not know. Officially, these people are called schizophrenic or psychotic. There are meds that they can take but some refuse to take them, others are drug addicts because they take drugs to shut the voices in their heads off.

I knew a guy who had these voices telling him to do bad things, and he refused. They told him he had broken his contract and that he would die. He died mysteriously of a brain aneurysm at age 35.

Now one could say that the brain aneurysm caused his demons or that the demons caused his brain aneurysm, but the fact remains, the demons told him he broke his contract and he would die, and then he died.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25