Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:28 PM
Tennis partner, yes. Life time soul mate type partner, I will believe it when I see one of these relationships on here start and go all the way to death (without one killing the other).

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:25 PM

Why is it difficult to get genuine and decent ladies that are ready "for better and for worse".why do they prefer junks and unserious men?

Probably the same reason why men prefer biotches that treat them like crap instead of dating a decent lady. Who knows what goes on in people's minds?

My REAL friends know that my serious boyfriends have not been perfect but I tried. There are guys who present themselves as "good guys" but if you want anything from them, you have to be a complete biotch. Okay, the guy I broke up with most recently when I was sick two days in a row promised to come help me and did NOT. Found every excuse in the universe not to. AND I asked for a $1 diet Coke from Mc Donald's and he never brought it even though he said he would be over soon as was near Mc Donald's. Screw people like that. He tried to say what a nice guy he is. No he is not. My ex who has MS used to take me out to eat and treat me really well. He just lived to far away. I would have rather stayed with a good guy who had something wrong with him than Mr. I Won't Pick You Up a $1 diet Coke. Ya I know he would die in the not so distant future but 3 years with a good guy is better than an eternity with Mr. Does Not Care. And I have been having a really hard time lately and the only one who reached out to me was Dodo David who I have been friends with over a year and he has health problems of his own. We are not all looking for a perfect guy. We are not all looking for a billion dollars. But someone with basic consideration would be nice.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:14 PM
I do NOT do religion. I am very spiritual but I had people say the nastiest things to me in the name of "organized religion" like my illness is caused by the devil and if I just pray, GOD will fix me. Well my belief is that there is an energy to the cosmos common in everything and if you want to call that God then cool but the concept of vindictive powers that be can bite my big white azz.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:10 PM
YOU'RE TOTALLY HOT!! NO, SERIOUSLY. WHY ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING?? HE'S AWESOME....

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:02 PM
Anybody who thinks women are weaker has obviously never watched a good fight on Jerry Springer. LOL. No, seriously, you ever see the wife go after the other woman in real life??? Women can be vicious. Like freaking wolverines. You cannot break up a good biotch fight. And women can be WAY vindictive when scorned. We can hold a grudge a lot a lot a lot longer. Men just beat the carp out of each other and it's over. Women can be pizzed for decades. You think peeing in someone's food is messed up?? You do not want to even know the sick stuff I know of women doing for revenge. Some of you guys would go in the closet and whimper and babble about wanting your mommy if you know some of the cheesed off women I know.

Oh and what Jeannie said about men could not handle squeezing out babies through their wee wees. I doubt most could handle monthly cramps. Don't jump me. I said MOST not all. We have some tough guys on here would could probably carry a baby nine months, give birth and breast feed like Hippie, Boone and Dodo.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:15 PM
Dodo David, Do I need to rewrite my poem I lost called "I'm not leaving California. I can't. I can't. I won't". I am in the land of wheat grass smoothies. There has to be guys here. Of course, they also smoke other plants which is my main problem. I am seriously thinking I need to be a vegetarian again and lose a bunch of weight and get all into sports. I had no problem meeting men when I did that in my 20s. Maybe it still works.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:10 PM
Single and my two cats esp. the pushy one, Gus, are really happy about it.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:08 PM
Maybe I should just become like Dexter, aye Torgo?

Thanks to everyone who posted and were kind and not horrid. Appreciate it.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:03 PM
Edited by teadipper on Thu 06/20/13 02:04 PM
Kiss me. I'm from California.
Don't believe me?
Ruth and Kitten are here too.
An brunette internet trinity.

Don't run across state
lines too fast or
you'll trip on your
own shoes.

I lived by the Pacific sea
for 19 years.
Now, I'm south of Mojave.

Watch out for the snakes and
spiders in this desert and you
better stop in the Mc Donald's
in Acton if you think
You'll need to pee.

I am north of the
San Fernando Valley.
Places like Hollywood
and the Galleria are near me.

All the Burbank studios
where your favorite films
are taped are in my
county.

My state is simply the best

I tried living in Texas but
I couldn't settle down and rest.

I fell for a guy from Prince Rupert.
But I don't they let me into Canada
with “I love the US Military”
written across my t-shirt.

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/19/13 05:57 PM
Does anybody male or female in Los Angeles county want to be friends? No, I am not looking to date chicks. I just would not mind being friends.

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/19/13 05:54 PM
You know me. No problem getting dates. Finds something wrong with every guy and dumps him or drives him nuts. I am wondering if I should take like a year break from dating or what. I am just mentally exhausted. I have gotten to the point where a break up doesn't even phase me. As my one friend says "Ding ding ding! NEXT"!! I mean if they are a bad match early on, I toss them. I don't even wait to see if it will get better. I really feel like if my attitude is this bad, it's best not to date. What do you guys think?

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/19/13 05:48 PM
Exhausted.

teadipper's photo
Wed 06/19/13 05:45 PM
I am not a 12 stepper but I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs. I am not a good drinker, I have diminished lung capacity and can't breathe around smoke, and I never did do drugs.

I have the WORST time finding guys to date or even be friends with for that matter that do not drink, smoke or do drugs.

Any suggestions?? And please don't say church.

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/16/13 03:36 AM
I know some people won't like me saying this but I like men who are previously broken in by prior relationships i.e. relationships where they have had children or been married. Makes them more mature at any age. There are some really mature guys in their 30s because they had to face responsibility and some less mature guys in their 50s because they never took responsibility. It is all on an individual basis.

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/15/13 10:14 PM
My boyfriend bought me some expensive razors as a gift. Not for a birthday or anything mind you. It was a just because. I took that as "you are a hairy beast" even though I shave everyday. He explained it was because I had cut my leg on some dollar store razors very badly and he didn't want that to happen again. How would you have taken it?

teadipper's photo
Sat 06/15/13 10:11 PM
Bad sex is when it happens 0 to 60 with no foreplay and not even a chance to get turned on before it's over.

Also if you REPEATEDLY say you don't like something and they do not pay attention and keep doing something you said you don't like over and over again.

Oh and I am with Jeannie on the guys who are not clean and want BJs. Too gross.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/13/13 10:01 PM

Mmm my feeling is, because women are always
more mature, we are ALWAYS cougaring :-)

I dunno that we are ALWAYS more mature. LOL. Yes, I worked pretty high up positions at my job but I never had kids so I missed that whole protect a life more than your own thing. I only taught crafts summer camp and babysat and I knew the cavalry would be there soon to take over.

The guy I am currently seeing was forced to man up when he had a kid in his 20s.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:57 PM
I know you have all heard me say this before. I love men who man up and take care of their kids (not just financially).

Well, I found myself one. YIPPEE. He has a daughter. We are purposely hiding me from her until we are on stable ground ourselves then he will slowly introduce the idea later down the road.

But for you single dads who think no one wants you, YES WE DO!! Guys who take on responsibility are AWESOME and SEXY AS HECK.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:43 PM
I am in a very nice apartment complex. My upstairs neighbors bought a REAL drum set for their kid. I support the arts and all but after 10 PM that stuff has to stop.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:41 PM
Hi there,

I am 42 and seeing a guy who is about to turn 36. How many years of age difference does it take to be cougaring? He is more mature than many men 20 years older than him.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25