Community > Posts By > Mike91ZX

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:24 PM
Any woman who is beautiful to me and has a nice personality is acceptable for me, I don't care what color she is.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:48 PM
Rufus Wainright sang the Shrek version, Jeff Buckley's is slower, longer and alot darker in tone.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:46 PM
I gotta say Jeff Buckley's version is the absolute best, the way he sings the words is incredible.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:34 PM
Gungrave forever, one of the greatest stories told in my opinion.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:26 PM

you know what dude it's still annoying to have someone lead you on then just suddenly drop it.

I know how you feel bro

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:24 PM
"All we've ever learned from love was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you"

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:22 PM

I hate nights... I understand the poem

Sometimes it seems like the night is the only time I can be true to myself, than others I just wish they'd end before they started.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:32 PM

yea whatever i just wish i had more time in real life to dedicate to finding a girlfriend seems every girl I find on here flakes out on me one way or another.

I've had several girls flake out from talking online, one girl I talked to for 3 weeks decided she didn't want to give me a shot, just gave up, I think people are still fixated that meeting someone online isn't the thing to do.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:31 PM
Nobody hears me, nobody can lend an ear
I don't reach out, enthralled by fear
Captivated by the endless peace
Who but God could create such a feast

Here it comes, another dark night
Alone again with no chance of light
I write to live and live to right
So many wrongs, another dark fight

It's so damn cold today
There has to be another way
At the end of the day, I will see
How clear it is, can't lie to me

I wake again, the sun's not there
I'm a little sad that life was not fair
I've learned from hate, grew to love
I'm here with Them now, up high above

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:29 PM
I had a girl do this to me recently, we went on 2 dates and she seemed very happy, smiling alot and I thought we had alot of the same interests, than she says she doesn't think we have alot in common and says she's done. Don't give up, try and find what's really the matter with her.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:15 PM
Nissan > all

laugh

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 04:58 PM
1969 - Present Nissan Fairlady Z (240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX, 350Z)

Best car(s) ever. Period.

I happen to have a 300ZX and she is sexi ^_^

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 04:56 PM
Well I don't have pants on right now...but I tend to put pants on when I go out, and I have my wallet, car key (yes, just 1 key), cell phone, Tupac lighter (don't smoke but Tupac rules) and my toy car of my real car (chicks dig it :) )

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 02:43 PM
I can't help but correct people's misspellings....lol my friends hate it when I do it, oh well ^_^

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 02:34 PM

“YOU ARE PREGNATE!”

Pregnant*

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 02:05 PM

Mike, yes for my car but more generally I know there are several diag freeware packages out there. These have the general ability to read/reset/write codes. As for the cable interface I'm looking for pin-outs for the Big 3 OBD-ll connectors to USB. I can make adaptors to Euro/Japenese/Koren style connectors.

lonely

If you just need codes read, there should be self-diagnostics on the ECU, or go to AutoZone and they can run codes for you. Not sure what you mean by "write codes" but if you mean tuning, you should research deeper than freeware stuff.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 12/16/07 01:55 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Sun 12/16/07 02:03 PM
Diagnostic software for your car? What car is it? Given your car has OBD-2 (Post 1995) you won't be able to do any changes to your car really, if that's your goal, because it will throw CEL's (Check-Engine-Light) like crazy, as well as fail emission testing (if you have it).

There also isn't much to worry about, any diagnostic software that is freeware or even costs money won't tell you much at all. I have Nissan DataScan for my 1991 Nissan 300ZX and it does a bit of things but nothing that I would call "end-all" when it comes to diagnostics.

If something is wrong with your car, it's really just a matter of trial and error to fixing it after check your ECU codes. If nothing comes up such as check engine light codes, than it's nothing to really worry about.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 12/15/07 11:04 PM

If mother is truly the angel of god then why does the majority of this country give reverence to the male version instead of the female?

Well I've never fathered a child, but I can understand the love a father can have for his child, as I myself have much love for children. Though I can guarantee a woman's love is much greater than that of a man's when it comes to their babies.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:11 PM
Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of children, no truer words ever spoken.

Even being a man it's easy to understand a mother's love, the greatest of all loves.

Mike91ZX's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:21 PM
I've come to find alot of women just don't care, they're more interested in looks mostly, regardless of what any say. Looks, Fame and Money are what it takes to get a woman these days, if you don't have those 3, than it's like finding a needle in a haystack bro.

It seems harsh to think like that, but the truth is, nice guys finish last, women say it's untrue, but actions speak louder than words and the fact of the matter is is that it's true.

By no means am I saying to give up, True Love exists, and if it were easily found it wouldn't be as great.

The only thing left to do is keep moving, and pray eventually things will work for the better.