Community > Posts By > Mike91ZX

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:23 PM

Why are goth girls so Hot!! all pale and dark..I think I may need a intervention

LOL I agree...Goth chicks are sexxxaaayyyyy :tongue:

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:22 PM

nice Mike! way to go!

Yeah I haven't always had the brightest of ideas...I am young you know so I am inherently dumb by nature drinker

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:20 PM
lol the last time I took a Vicodin was when I first bought my sexi sports car (stick shift) and I was so nervous I had to drive it back from Columbus to Akron (over 100miles) without ever driving stick before. I damn near fell asleep at the wheel lol but it was a hell of a ride

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:18 PM

nicely put! thats what i was trying to say, but it came out wrong! lol damn pain killers!

I agree that you need a solo pic - one that shows your face fairly clearly too would be a bonus.

As for the whole muscle debate thing, from my point of view, if it looks like the guy spends more time in the gym than his trainer, I'm probably gonna pass...those guys tend to be way too into themselves (speaking from past experience here...). If they look healthfully fit (ie they work hard/play hard) that's different.

But yeah, for me it's not about looks in general more than it is about how the guy portrays himself in the profile. I like a guy with a brain, y'know?

Vicodin FTW!! laugh

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:16 PM

txgal, you are a very beautiful girl so don't deny it smokin

whatever you say mike! :wink:

I'm sure my girl would think you're cute too (she likes the ladies too :wink:)

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:14 PM
txgal, you are a very beautiful girl so don't deny it smokin

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:13 PM

mike u get naked too!

LOL I'm sure my girlfriend would love that :wink:

It'll be our little secret mwuahahah >=-D :heart:

so if we all chip in a dollar for you to strip you can buy her a nice gift with it?

She already gets mad at me and yells at me for spending so much money on her, but she's worth it flowerforyou

Plus I'm bad at gifts so I'll hafta throw up one of them sweet suggestion boxes lol

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:10 PM

mike u get naked too!

a girl can dream cant she lol

She sure can ^_^

PS: You're pretty flowerforyou

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:09 PM

Here's my 2 cents:
Yes, if I see an "attractive" picture I'm more than likely to look at the profile, but thats not all I look for, cause im not that attractive. What i care about is the information you have provided. If I like what i read, chances are I'll send a message to that person. I dont need to see a half naked picture of someone to want to talk to them.

I know what i just said may sound confusing cause im sitting here thinking "wtf did i just say" but i hope it helps!

Ashley

No, what you say is understandable. Looks are important to alot of people, even me, but there's a difference between looks being important and being shallow, so you looking past just looks is a good sign you are a good person and not a shallow girl.

Much Respect drinker

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:07 PM

mike u get naked too!

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:05 PM

Resting..Please Bro. Your flexing your arm and trying to puff out your chest. Kinda obvious your a bit jealous of the bigger guy since your little. Sorry Bro, and ive never met you Bro so you got me confused..

I find it hillarious that you're trying to flex in your pic Bro and talk smack about guys bigger than you...

I can't speak for the other girls on the site, but I can say that profiles containing half naked pics make me less likely to talk to that person.

I find it hillarious seeing guys show off their muscles, I've talked to plenty of girls who are turned off by big muscles alone, including the major ego and cocky attitude that comes with. I am not big but I have some muscles, though I wouldn't show them off to attract a girl.

PS: I don't think your profile is lame bro, just show yourself and who you are.

I'm not flexing...my arm is resting...

I think you have some beef with me and not exactly sure why, cna't figure out what I've done and quite frankly, I could care less.

Maybe it's my sexi sports car and you're jealous laugh laugh laugh

Yeah I'm totally doing that, it couldnt' be that I'm standing up straight so I don't look slouched. Whatever bro, you're single and I'm not, I'm happy and you have bigger muscles....I'm so jealous laugh laugh laugh laugh

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:01 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Wed 01/16/08 10:04 PM

I find it hillarious that you're trying to flex in your pic Bro and talk smack about guys bigger than you...

I can't speak for the other girls on the site, but I can say that profiles containing half naked pics make me less likely to talk to that person.

I find it hillarious seeing guys show off their muscles, I've talked to plenty of girls who are turned off by big muscles alone, including the major ego and cocky attitude that comes with. I am not big but I have some muscles, though I wouldn't show them off to attract a girl.

I'm not flexing...my arm is resting... I haven't worked out more than 2 days in my life, but apparently your life is about working out.

I think you have some beef with me and not exactly sure why, cna't figure out what I've done and quite frankly, I couldn't care less.

Maybe it's my sexi sports car and you're jealous laugh laugh laugh

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:00 PM

so, no offense intended, but grow some balls?
Whats the worse that could happen, she could say no and slap you?
then you could press charges. and move on to the next girl.

grumble grumble

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:59 PM

I am a shy guy and always wanting a girl since my freshman year in high school and i never can go up and be myself for once i always got to be scare

Throughout High School I was very scared to talk to girls, I had a few girls talk to me and ask me out, but I usually turned them down for stupid reasons.

What's going to happen is you're going to meet a girl and instantly feel comfortable around her, and you'll know she's the one for you. You need to keep your head up and heart open bro.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:57 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Wed 01/16/08 09:57 PM

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:55 PM
Waaaaaaaaaah nobody likes Mike sad sad sad sad

*stuffs face with chocolate ice cream*

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:45 PM
I'm just curious what people think, I don't really care because I have a girl who loves me and I love, but for the hell of it, let's see what yall think.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:33 PM

ok...so if i read this right, its about how young girls think they're hotter than older women?
and that older men are after them?
dude...ive seen some pretty hot older women and i could only wish to be that good lookin when i hit 50.
right now...eh...i dont wanna go there.

oh ya .. we have absolutely nothin to worry about smokin

For 57, you are a very sexi woman ^_^

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:25 PM

thanks...compliments are always nice...and NOT all of those under 30 wanna get drunk all the time. I act dumb when Im drunk...Im not putting myself on the line like that. At least not in public...haha

Didn't say all, I've drank twice in my life and that's more than enough, but 95% of young people care about partying and can't realize what true Paradise is in life, they piss away their innocence and sharing that with someone worthwhile for a few hours of fun every week.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:21 PM

ok...so if i read this right, its about how young girls think they're hotter than older women?
and that older men are after them?
dude...ive seen some pretty hot older women and i could only wish to be that good lookin when i hit 50.
right now...eh...i dont wanna go there.

You're a beautiful girl Jessica, I'm sure you'll be pretty when you hit 50 hehe ^_^

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 15 16