Community > Posts By > Mike91ZX

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:28 AM
I gotta get some sleep....the next few hours will be living hell for me, but they're coming no matter what.

Gnite all, take care, and if you can spare it, send a prayer my way for a broken man.

Peace.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:22 AM

brokenheart sad

((((((((((((((Mike)))))))))))))) that's the best I can do from here darlin'... email me during the week if you need to talk seriously.. a few people do and I don't mind helping if I can... flowerforyou

I really appreciate the help, I feel I lost the person who's supposed to be my best friend so it's good to know someone's there.

Thank you.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:19 AM
brokenheart sad

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:18 AM

Trust me mike, we all know how you feel, and it will be better if you break things off, we all here agree, if your not going to listen to me, the 20 year old pup, then listen to the wiser woman here. Who know better then I ever could. Just listen to your head, not your heart.

I'm going to try and make it through the rest of the week, find some way to keep her off my mind... I just hate thinking about it...

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:15 AM

(((((jen)))))) thank you sweetie.. needed you when some ignorant 18 yr old called my pics fake.. but you know me I nipped that babies bud.. .:wink:

What happened this week other than the other thing...
You nipped her? I remember seeing you just saying "Oh no she dint" Kind of posts! Or "Did you hear what she said -scoffing laughter insues-" :tongue: bigsmile

get the F outta here.. you know better...

Mike I'm sorry to hear that... If she is doing that to you maybe you should step back for a while and make her realize what she's losing... How long were you dating? Did you meet her online?

Next Monday would be our 2month together, but she's my first love and we've moved fast the past 2 months but we both agreed moving fast was fine, and it was, but apparently she is just too rough. She said she wanted me to tell her things about me more, so I told her how I was feeling tonight and she just said "that's not my problem, that's your fault" -- man first loves hurt...

Yeah we met online.

Mike, Maudred is young but wise.. I like this smart a$$.... He is so right though.. After 2 mos sweetie it's not "true or real" love.. It's infatuation.. You will be over it in a month... I don't mean to burst your bubble but I have a lot of years on you and I've finally learned the difference... Just move on, sounds like drama and head games and you don't need that.. No offense but men are so easy soured that if you can avoid it you should...

I'm starting to think it probably is just infatuation, but some things I've seen in her I've always thought were the best qualities ever. It just hurts to think it isn't love, I may only be 19 but it feels I've been alone 50 years before she came along...

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:12 AM
I've gotten so many mixed signals, I honestly think she's Bi-Polar because when I tell her "you said this" she gets mad and says "no I didn't", either she's lying or really forgetting what she says.

She said she wants to be alone for the next few days, and won't talk to me. I'm starting to look at our relationship and everything I've done I've given my best. I just started a company with her in mind first, to be able to see her more, but it seems I'm just not important to her even though I can't stop thinking about her 24/7.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:07 AM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Tue 03/04/08 12:08 AM

(((((jen)))))) thank you sweetie.. needed you when some ignorant 18 yr old called my pics fake.. but you know me I nipped that babies bud.. .:wink:

What happened this week other than the other thing...
You nipped her? I remember seeing you just saying "Oh no she dint" Kind of posts! Or "Did you hear what she said -scoffing laughter insues-" :tongue: bigsmile

get the F outta here.. you know better...

Mike I'm sorry to hear that... If she is doing that to you maybe you should step back for a while and make her realize what she's losing... How long were you dating? Did you meet her online?

Next Monday would be our 2month together, but she's my first love and we've moved fast the past 2 months but we both agreed moving fast was fine, and it was, but apparently she is just too rough. She said she wanted me to tell her things about me more, so I told her how I was feeling tonight and she just said "that's not my problem, that's your fault" -- man first loves hurt...

Yeah we met online.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:05 AM

Any love, loss, or intrigue? Let Ol Maudred know how life's going! bigsmile

Not to bring the topic down, but since you asked, yeah I got something, Love and possible Loss.

I found in a not-so-subtle way that my girl might be cheating on me and she's making excuses and turning everything against me. She's managed to make me feel bad for wanting to be with her more, not sure how that happened.

I've been so f'd up all night, feels like the time I had food poisoning.

ps: she's my first love
Aww bro, thats all bad man, do you know what you're going to do? Its step one of any issues she has "Denial and anger towards the person who brings it up" Even if you were to gain irrefutable proof, she would still in her head be screaming "It wasnt me" How do you think she's cheating on you?

She's been talking with her ex-bf saying "I want to be around you more" and talking about starting things up with him again. She's always been a rough person, but I've always treated her like a queen and been there for her. No matter what good I do, all she see's is the bad...

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:01 AM

Any love, loss, or intrigue? Let Ol Maudred know how life's going! bigsmile

Not to bring the topic down, but since you asked, yeah I got something, Love and possible Loss.

I found in a not-so-subtle way that my girl might be cheating on me and she's making excuses and turning everything against me. She's managed to make me feel bad for wanting to be with her more, not sure how that happened.

I've been so f'd up all night, feels like the time I had food poisoning.

ps: she's my first love

Mike91ZX's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:23 PM

we spend how much time in jail mike?...........LOL

I have never been to jail................on my own accord

Mike91ZX's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:22 PM

Some Asian Women are ssseeexxxiii as hell

have u been with one?

:wink:

Mike91ZX's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:19 PM
Some Asian Women are ssseeexxxiii as hell

Mike91ZX's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:18 PM
A Restraining Order is her way of saying "I Love You"

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:20 PM

So sad this had to happen

It was an M5..... there's a video of a state trooper talking and the aftermath on bottom of second link. trooper said there was an 80 foot high berm at end of runway they caught 200 feet of air off of, into a big oak tree!

The car flew through the air for 200 feet, he said, and struck an oak tree 15 feet off the ground, splitting the vehicle in two

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/26/airstrip.car.crash/

http://www.ocala.com/article/20080127/NEWS/801270355/1368/googlesitemapnews

A 2008 BMW M5....What a sad loss of such a great automobile...

sad sad sad sad sad

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:14 PM

goodnight everyone have a great day tomarrow

I don't know about tomorrow, but wednesday will be great, get to see my girl smokin

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:03 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Mon 01/28/08 07:03 PM
double post

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:03 PM

do ya'll believe its "healthy" to end up with your first love forever?

The girl I am in love with is my first love, and I pray I stay with her forever, haven't met another woman quite like her and don't wish to again.

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:29 PM

fyi.........

http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/biologicalclock.html

Good thing I have Super-Sperm, when I'm 65 my babies will be as healthy as if I was 20.

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:28 PM

Awww knowing someone loves you is wonderful!!!:heart:

Especially when it's by the most beautiful and sweetest woman in the worldz! smokin smokin

Aww good for you Mike.. Its a gift!! Treasure it always and never take it for granted!!!

It's more than just a gift, I have truly found my Angel from Heaven and she knows I care about her more than life itself. :heart:

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:22 PM
That is some feminine handwriting...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16