Community > Posts By > Mike91ZX

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:56 PM

Happiness comes from within. It shouldn't take another person to influence your state of mind.

Happiness may come from within, but every person is different. Some people enjoy spending time with friends, playing sports, their job, etc. and than some people live their lives to find someone to love and grow with.

Everybody is different. Everybody finds happiness a different way and in something different than what others may find it in. No sense in justifying their unhappiness with words of fake wisdom to console yourself.

If you're not happy with yourself when you're single, chances are you're not going to be happy with yourself when you're with someone else.

I already know I am a completely different person who is truly happy in a relationship yet completely void and empty being single, and the fact I have money and a fancy car hasn't changed that fact.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:53 PM

Happiness comes from within. It shouldn't take another person to influence your state of mind.

Happiness may come from within, but every person is different. Some people enjoy spending time with friends, playing sports, their job, etc. and than some people live their lives to find someone to love and grow with.

Everybody is different. Everybody finds happiness a different way and in something different than what others may find it in. No sense in justifying their unhappiness with words of fake wisdom to console yourself.

Bottom line is either you're a generally happy person or you're not.

In my opinion, that statement is completely wrong. As far as my situation, my outlook on life and my general state of mind changes greatly when I'm with a woman, to the point of becoming a whole new person. I am able to do things I normally would lack energy or enthusiasm for.

Happiness is different for all, for me it's found in the love of a woman.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:49 PM

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:44 PM

Single = Free to do whatever:smile:

Being single does not give you freedom to do whatever, I have money, a sports car and none of those things have ever made me as happy as a woman can.

More like caged than free.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:50 PM

Taxation is no different....if i have a brick and morter location or I have a Web business....

As far as product placement and so forth not really any different either...just no walkins but you do have internet browsers...

You need a good accountant and sound legal advise...and most of all a good Web designer.....if you need the designer email me and I can give you a reputable contact

Apparently somebody hasn't heard of Sales and Use Taxation, as well as product-natured tax for consumables and others.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:39 PM

chamber of commerce in your community will have some literature

Business networking groups like: aboutLAE.com

Starting an Online Business is much different than a traditional retail-based operation as the requirements for taxation and product placement differ greatly.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:35 PM
Do you have a product to sell? A website designed? A merchant account? Answer some basic questions and I can help you start an online business.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:34 PM

I have a question: What does the H stand for when people say Jesus H. Christ?

The H is a slang term meaning to use the name in vain, it stands for nothing.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:54 AM
not too sure i want bin laden as my president.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:52 AM

When they don't work. Damn it! Oh well I'm off to try to sleep. Wanted to watch a movie but got caught up in the forum.. Thanks guys hahahaha. Anyways, Night/Morning all!

Vicodin always works for me.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:05 AM

See now thats exactly what I'm talking about. You must listen to damn country!

I listen to Kamelot, Country, Old Rap, Alt. Rock, basically anything but heavy metal or metallica

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:04 AM
Just figured that one out now? grumble

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:02 AM
I think they suck.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:32 AM

Not a pro athlete.....he would complain about my smoking

A rock star? Fun, but.....I would have to wear a body condom......noway laugh

A writer........drone......droneeeeeeee......can you say drone???

A billionaire??? Maybe......he could show me a good time?huh

Hey Hey, I'm a writer and I aint no drone -.-
You ain't no drone huh.........lol

I'm like Mr. Roboto

Tomo...

Beep Beep.

Tomo...

Beep Beep.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:27 AM

Not a pro athlete.....he would complain about my smoking

A rock star? Fun, but.....I would have to wear a body condom......noway laugh

A writer........drone......droneeeeeeee......can you say drone???

A billionaire??? Maybe......he could show me a good time?huh

Hey Hey, I'm a writer and I aint no drone -.-

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:25 AM

If you had your choice, which one of these would you date?

A Famous Pro-Athlete

A Famous Rock Star

A Famous Writer

A Succesful Billionare

Myself, because I'm all 4 of them. =)

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 04/21/08 11:49 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Mon 04/21/08 11:50 PM

I don't even know my weight. The only time I ever get on a scale is when my doctor makes me, and I tell her I don't want to know what it is.
I hate that people make a number mean so much. I think people should go on whether they feel good and healthy, and if they like how they look. Who cares about a stupid number on a hunk of plastic?

I share your thoughts.

I know Ive losted 50 pounds this year but I dont weigh myself anymore. If I feel slumpy, I go for a run or pass on the cookie at coffee break.

Lost 50 pounds? I wouldn't recommend losing anymore weight, just my opinion, I prefer women with some meat smokin . Not too big on the stick figures

Edit: Yes, I'm saying you're beautiful =)

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 04/21/08 11:33 PM
160lbs of muscle =)

now that wasn't so hard was it?

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:00 AM
All the hearts will form
A new dawn will be born
The Shadows of time will fade
And hate will no more be made

This is how a heart breaks
Giving more than it takes
Sacrifice the life for the love
Right from God up high above

Love will make it rain
Much more than all the fortune and fame
But the thoughts return, forever haunting
Hope is lost for a task too daunting

It's over now, gone on too long
Down the pills and fall headstrong
Love will make it reign
Love will shatter all the pain

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:49 AM
I won't be getting involved here, or say anything about you or your views, but..

If you got it, flaunt it.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16