Before falling to the floor

Maybe you will, maybe you won't
You either get it or you don't
If you do, life's hit or miss
If you don't, ignorance is bliss

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 03/10/08 03:54 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Mon 03/10/08 03:54 PM
I gave myself the day off but ended up having to do some work, now I feel like taking a break so I am.

aahh the perks of being your own boss drinker

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:38 PM
She thinks he's cute, she's only ten
Looking back it was much better then
His name's Billy, she wonders will he?
She grabs his hand and than she see's

He turns his head and says to her hi
What's your name, he asks, she says why
Because you're pretty, he stammers
Her heart drops like a hammer

Five years pass, they're still together
It's like Cloud 9, no matter the weather
Holding hands in class and a note gets passed
He asks her please, tell me if you love me

Here comes another Three, isn't it plain to see?
They're meant to be, for he, forever she
Outside the theatre, around her finger
Her face glows gold, what a ring for her

Now Ten years are down, and there's a clown
At their daughter's first day, here in May
Life moves so fast, there goes the past
If you're not the first you'll be the last

The pink bow on baby moves to mommy
He says if anything changes, please call me
It happened last night, it was over before light
Alone in the world, now begins the fight

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:39 PM
Dawn wakes to Devil's dance
All it takes is just one glance
You're sucked in too deep to ever fight back
The day burns on and shadows fade to black

Look around some time and you might see
The chains grab tight, got a hold on me
A Fallen Angel from Heaven cast out to hell
Damned to suffer the fate He made so well

A heart so cold, empty and frail
No hope to live outside of jail
Gazing out, a beautiful woman lookin' so pure
He craved her now and there was no cure

Another day down, another one frown's
A mother cries, her daughter's no longer around
A tormented soul longing for love
Looks up and what he see's above

Clouds as empty of rain as his heart of pain
Grabs the blade and walks in shame
Blood crawls down the skin and breaks from within
Eyes as red as the stain he's ripped in vain

For 10 a year he shed not a tear
Can't figure out why He's not here
No hurt or hate, he swears it's not fate
It waits for no man, this was all His plan...

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:56 PM

I have a better idea.... heed some of the advice given (what you asked for) and stop getting caught up in all the drama. People want to help if you will open your ears and listen.

I have listened, and now I am done here. I came here to ask for advice, those saying "I wouldn't be on a dating msg board looking for advice" well, you're here looking for a date, you're no better than me buddy.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:54 PM

If you want advice on what to do, then break off contact with the girl after apologising to her (Profusely). Then learn from your mistakes, rectify them and make sure that they never happen again.

As to whether or not she gave you her password, if she did, then that was a level of trust that she showed in you. you broke that trust, and it is absolutely unforgiveable.

Insulting other members as well who are only saying what they feel or think here doesn't make any sense either.

Yes she gave me her password, yes I broke her trust, and no I never insulted other people I simply said what I feel.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:52 PM

you know what i find funny...everyone is sticking up for this man when he has done wrong...i know people make mistakes but im so sick of people messing up and then coming to ask for advice...everyone is pissed at me because im being honest...what ever happened to doing the right thing

You can say what you want and feel what you feel, I'm glad you do. People mess up and ask for advice because they need it, because they truly don't know how to fix it and maybe somebody with more experience can help them.

But as I said, you either understand or you don't.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:46 PM
Thank You to anybody who truly meant to help.

I know what I did and there's no excuse for it, but it seems some people just don't understand and that's life...some people are understanding and some are just not, that's the way it is.

Thank You again to those who offered help, I really appreciate you looking past my imperfections and helping me.

And to those who say I'm whining, when you get down as low as me, you can expect me to help you: because I am a good person, whether you are or not.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:43 PM

I'm asking for help as to what to do because I have no experience so i don't know what to do. I don't need help with my mistake, I know what I did and how bad it was.

You don't want help, dude....you obviously want attention and you got it. Don't you have someone's email to hack? laugh laugh laugh laugh

what the hell you are such an a ss seriously I know how this is, he has fu cked up and he needs help on how to deal with the situation, I do this too! Gosh. Seriously honey ignore them, I'm pretty sure you know what to do, you're just reluctant cuz you don't know if it's the right thing to do.

im not an ass....im honest...the truth hurts...but hell i see we have alot of potential hackers who agree with what he did...yay for privacy invaders...NOT!!!!

You can go fly a kite, tell me how the wind is hunny.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:39 PM

I'm asking for help as to what to do because I have no experience so i don't know what to do. I don't need help with my mistake, I know what I did and how bad it was.

You don't want help, dude....you obviously want attention and you got it. Don't you have someone's email to hack? laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thanks for the help, I hope you enjoy being such a great member of society.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:38 PM

then take care of your own mistakes and leave his alone

he was the one asking for advice...whiners never learn

What if you had a son he did what I did...what would you do than huh?

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:37 PM

he was the one asking for advice...whiners never learn

ADVICE not "you're a stalker" -- you can say how you feel, but that doesn't mean you can't add something to help me. I made a big ass mistake, do I deserve to be castrated for it?

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:36 PM

Isn't he the one who posted asking for people to discuss his mistakes??

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:34 PM

i didnt even read your entire whine...i mean come on...you invaded her privacy and you deserve what you get....indifferent

It's not a whine, it's me telling what happened. Everybody makes mistakes, some people make worse ones than others.

you just told everyone that you are a stalker

saying that doesnt help

everyone does make mistakes and the truth hurts...be a big boy and deal with it...actions have consequences for everything good or bad....

I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you, I wish I was as perfect and great as you are.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:33 PM

Well it was wrong of you to peek in her mail and read it.

It is also wrong of her to be talking to her ex behind your back.

Perhaps you both should take a step back and look at the relationship between you. Sometimes things dont work out.
If you are having probblems being possesive- you may need some
professional help. Maybe counseling. There is a fine line between love and being possesive sometimes.

JMO

I don't mean possessive, I was always wanting to be around her and saying I wanted to spend alot more time with her, not trying to control her.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:28 PM

True,
but perhaps he had reason to.
i mean, she was basically cheating
on the poor fellow!

I say you call bullshxt on that
relationship, and yew gtfo of there..
I mean really. You truly can do
better than that.

It feels like a long time, but the longer
you stay wrapped up in her lies,
the worse you'll become.
Promise.

*hug*
It's quite unfortunate, however..

I'm not making excuses for what I did, I know how bad what I did was, that's not what I'm saying...I'm just trying to get somebody to understand this, not to critcize me for being imperfect.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:23 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Tue 03/04/08 07:23 PM

i didnt even read your entire whine...i mean come on...you invaded her privacy and you deserve what you get....indifferent

It's not a whine, it's me telling what happened. Everybody makes mistakes, some people make worse ones than others.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:20 PM
A few people know about what I've said lately about what's been happening with me and my girlfriend, but I haven't told the entire truth. I need someone's help, though I know I don't deserve it, I would like somebody to open their heart and help me...here's what happened...

My girlfriend's phone has been messing up, so she says, so I've been emailing her and she's emailed back sometimes. I sent her an email and after awhile I was thinking she wasn't getting them (here's where I made the mistake of a lifetime) so I logged into her email to see if she got them (first bad move). She did...

Than, for some divine or hellashis reason I checked the emails she's sent...(Lord forgive me for my foolishness) and there I found one saying to her ex-bf "I want to spend more time with you and possibly start a relationship" -- she sent it Thursday Night.

She called me that night and I confronted her about it (of course she was mad as hell about what I did) and she kept throwing it back in my face saying she may or may not have sent it. I basically begged for forgiveness, and after awhile she just said call me in a few days.

Well, today (that happened last night) she called me, and she said she was thinking about me all day and wanted to talk to me. We talked for awhile, than talked again earlier tonight. After awhile she got mad again and hung up on me. I was so mad I texted her saying we were done, than she calls me back and says she's crying because she never planned on breaking up with me, even though she threatened 3 times to do it last night.

Than we kept talking and I again begged her to let me stay, and after awhile she said we are seperated but not broken up, and 1 week from today we will talk again....that's where we are now.

I find out the reason she's been upset is she feels I've been smothering her and I realize now I have been, but it's my first relationship, I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

This is my first relationship ever, and I am as inexperienced as anybody can be. I am young and so God damn stupid.

I know what I did was bad, very very bad, and I deceited and disrespected her so much by doing it, but the things I found out are almost directly saying she had plans to cheat on me and that she was seeing other guys for at least a few weeks.

I am so f*cked up over this I'm physically ill now...we've only been together 2 months but to me it's been like 2 years...

Please...somebody help me...please...

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:34 PM
And I've come down with a bad illness sad I need a hug

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:31 PM
Absolutely incredible...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 15 16